Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I want to ask... How is the NTR here? I just want to know if you can choose it to happen to the mc or if it happens to someone else (like the mc copulating with someone that is engaged) I will try the game but just wanted to know... Thanks!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I want to ask... How is the NTR here? I just want to know if you can choose it to happen to the mc or if it happens to someone else (like the mc copulating with someone that is engaged) I will try the game but just wanted to know... Thanks!
It happens to the MC depending on your choices.

If you ignore any of the women someone else will fuck them.

Reactions: Sieglinnde

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
Is there a save with full content? I can't play the games where I can't get all the content in a single playthrough.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is there a save with full content? I can't play the games where I can't get all the content in a single playthrough.
Then I guess you won't play this game. There are mutually exclusive paths (harem, NTR–harem, and NTR), so you can't see it all in one playthrough.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not for you then, there are 3 routes with different content, it's impossible to get it all in one go. Needs at least 3 full runs.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Erodio V0.13
got a problem. This link isn't going anywhere for me. And that's very weird as I have been downloading a lot from mixdrop without this issue.
Might I trouble you or someone else for an alternative method of getting this walkthrouugh?
If I've been picking up the pattern for the "harem" (I heard it's a one girl harem end) ending, the choices are different from the norm in other harem games

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
It happens to the MC depending on your choices.

If you ignore any of the women someone else will fuck them.
oh?
so that's different from the first build?
first build walkthrough had perving on some girls setting other girls on the ntr path even if this did not ignore the girls.

(And ntr haters trying to be reasonable know to not tempt fate or play with fire as:
1. dev's haven't exactly taken ntr down on request but made it avoidable and
2. ain't no body gonna re-edit a completed game )

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
wish I paid attention to those who mentioned that this was the same dev as new earth. . ..
ntr path prolly has actual and more sex scenes while non ntr takes its time. . . . and unfortunately makes less sense

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Anyone know the outfit on the girl in the first picture? (not the main pic)
The redhead in the 3rd pic has the same outfit.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Anyone know the outfit on the girl in the first picture? (not the main pic)
The redhead in the 3rd pic has the same outfit.
I'm no expert for this type of thing, but you might consider asking in this forum, where people ask for help identifying things all the time. You might also try to DM the developer directly here on F95, since they have an account here. They might respond and let you know.

Reactions: OMG242

mlepnosian

Jun 8, 2022
Erodio [v0.13] MiZtyl

Original Size: 613 MB

Compressed Size: 359 MB

Win/Linux: MEGA

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!
Hi, thanks for doing compressed version, but the link is dead, please re-up :)

Reactions: JokerLeader
2.90 star(s) 32 Votes