MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
Ignoring the dev's thin skin, the game was still too short. There's barely any content for Ai, who is one of the main characters. Maybe the numbering of "0.13" was accurate, considering how little there is. I wouldn't even call a continuation a sequel, it would just be an Act 3.
My skin is smooth.

There's just not enough here, and the dev getting mad at everyone tells me enough criticism would get the next chapter ditched. This feels rushed and incomplete, and the complaints are because there is barely anything to this game.
I would be glad.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Does all girls who fuck MC in this game knows he is having sex with other girls? Otherwise, that's cheating. And this game may be should get a cheating tag.

creedgeezer

Apr 24, 2019
So based on my little research some of you says that the route are:

Harem
Harem-NTR
NTR

So here's my question......Is the content/scenes of HAREM ROUTE is less than in other route??

If so then im out eh

* not into ntr

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
So a lot of people are saying that there is a 3rd route - Harem with sharing - (similar to the democracy route in MiZtyl 's new game I guess) in Erodio too but the WT only shows 2 routes. So is this correct? And if so how do you get on it?

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
So a lot of people are saying that there is a 3rd route - Harem with sharing - (similar to the democracy route in MiZtyl 's new game I guess) in Erodio too but the WT only shows 2 routes. So is this correct? And if so how do you get on it?
Please use the walkthrough on patreon.

Reactions: Tumai

Ghost'Xo

Oct 24, 2020
So I'm playing right now for the first time and I had to come here as soon as I read it because of how pissed off it made me. After all the shit that happens with the king they still want to bring him back with them?? The fuck?? I would have just left him there, should have given us a choice.

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Just played this. New Earth is a lot better game than this is. While I'm sure that the dev has some ideas for a sequel to this, it's clear that the best thing to do storywise would be to set it in between the marriage and the pregnancy. That way, he doesn't need to choose a definitive ending and the affair with Robert can be handled any possible way while there's a lot of other story content to do in that undefined period too. That is assuming a sequel would follow the same characters.

2.90 star(s) 32 Votes