MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
If any moderator tries this game and thinks it's not harem, please remove the tag as people here request. Thank you.
Also good to see you understand the Harem tag should be removed

9 minutes later...
I never said I agreed with your definition about harem tag. I always say 'if the moderator...'. So the word 'understand' isn't accurate.

If he didn't edit his comment to add another sentence, there wouldn't be another comment from me.

For the rest of your comment, it's useless to change my mind. You have the right to discuss. I have the right not to change my mind to think like you.

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
I never said I agreed with your definition about harem tag. I always say 'if the moderator...'. So the word 'understand' isn't accurate.
Ya I thought of changing that, but wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt and the like.

Good to see you are how you are and not just stressed to extreme or least happy to be that way. Bet you never even read passed that part, what many do that have no actual intent to better themselves, want to discuss, or learn.

I hope you get better but if not guess good luck and genuinely hope you at least enjoy making your games at least.

Last edited:

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
Ya I thought of changing that, but wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt and the like.

Good to see you are how you are and not just stressed to extreme or least happy to be that way. Bet you never even read passed that part, what many do that have no actual intent to better themselves, want to discuss, or learn.

I hope you get better but if not guess good luck and genuinely hope you at least enjoy making your games at least.
I'm always happy as how I develop games. Good luck in changing other devs' mind.

wstlndwarrior

Mar 1, 2020
So I might start a drinking game while playing this...Everytime the MC says "er" I take a swig. I'll be passed out before I even get to touch a pussy.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Alfre4u

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
>[Completed]
>v0.13

...?
ya creator has a lot of odd ways of thinking what things mean and typically mean.

In this case version numbers are at least quit often varied number(and sometimes letters), granted usually above 1.0 not so far below when completed on f95 (and some other places like AAA games *drums/ooohhhh*).

This is a complete act 1 so if this looks your type give it a go no need to worry about it being like a buggy mess and or worry that it is far from complete like vast majority of things that say they so far from a 1.0.

(also funny enough pretty sure I asked this exact question before :D )

Last edited:
Reactions: sdibolcrif

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
Is the game better or worse because of the number of the version?
Or the purpose of this game is for people to play the game or for them to learn how to make the number?

images (3).jpg

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Is the game better or worse because of the number of the version?
Or the purpose of this game is for people to play the game or for them to learn how to make the number?

View attachment 805460
The version number doesn't affect the quality, sure - but it definitely affects the first impression of literally anyone used to, y'know, normal version numbering.

Seriously, if your game is finished, it's legitimately dumb not to mark it as 1.0.

The only thing you're accomplishing otherwise is confusing people, and potentially even driving people away.

Reactions: Alfre4u

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
The version number doesn't affect the quality, sure - but it definitely affects the first impression of literally anyone used to, y'know, normal version numbering.

Seriously, if your game is finished, it's legitimately dumb not to mark it as 1.0.

The only thing you're accomplishing otherwise is confusing people, and potentially even driving people away.
Yes, I'm dumb. Just let me being dumb. Because smart people look at the number and think the game is bad are very smart. There's no way a dumb dev could convince those smart people to play the game.

images (3).jpg

GernamD

Aug 13, 2018
How do I unlock scenes with AI? I act according to the passage of act 2 (the way of the harem), but the scenes do not appear.

MKDude

Jun 9, 2017
Ignoring the dev's thin skin, the game was still too short. There's barely any content for Ai, who is one of the main characters. Maybe the numbering of "0.13" was accurate, considering how little there is. I wouldn't even call a continuation a sequel, it would just be an Act 3.

There's just not enough here, and the dev getting mad at everyone tells me enough criticism would get the next chapter ditched. This feels rushed and incomplete, and the complaints are because there is barely anything to this game.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin
2.90 star(s) 32 Votes