MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
for those of us on the non-ntr path...thanks for the lame quick and sloppy 30 second ending..yay...wadda rush...meh...
LOL, could anyone who play both routes confirm that the ntr-route isn't longer than the harem-route?
Many comments are misleading people to think that the ntr-route is longer than the harem-route because they somehow always say like they are the spokesperson of the non-ntr community.

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
im so happy there's 2 NTR tags compelete in one day.
Thank you so much. It's rare...
if you like ntr just click the ntr tag and have fun going through 28pages of them..
(bound to be more that simply don't have tag and of course on other sites).
gl hf.

• Angry
Reactions: greenp

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
The first conversation between Amity & Roxanne, if I recall it right, Amity told Roxanne that she was searching for something. And we'll know about that thing in version 0.7.
One of the character is being mind controled by envil entity to take the mc sword.

But so far the MC don't mind control anyone.
Players: So how many plot armors do these villains have?
Dev: YES

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If a player doesn't want to miss some information, he has to try all choices.

sanahtlig

Jul 6, 2019
if you like ntr just click the ntr tag and have fun going through 28pages of them..
(bound to be more that simply don't have tag and of course on other sites).
gl hf.
There aren't 28 pages of completed NTR games. Personally, I've combed through all completed games tagged with NTR (and also related tags like cheating and voyeurism) on F95 multiple times. There's not really anything left I'm interested in. And on top of that, I've also combed through the stockpile of NTR titles in Japanese... and also played through the vast majority of those that interest me. Japanese titles are also problematic because Japanese players are generally extremely averse to anything that smacks of NTR; as a result, JP games are largely polarized into virgin heroines only or NTR fetish titles (usually heavily masochist), neither of which I find especially appealing.

Games like this are interesting to me for the very reason that well-balanced NTR games with the aesthetic I'm looking for are rare. Conversely, especially in Japanese, harem titles are common.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: greenp and Ullubu

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
Please calm down, dev. You can call me a NTR-hater, but he obviously is a troll. Firstly, if he had just played Act 1 and then left, why he came to this thread when it completed to say about act 1? Secondly, NTR haters don't play NTR routes. I myself never know how many NTR scenes are there because i ignore them all.

On another matter, congratulation for completing the game. It's always good news when a dev can complete his game.
If you have a look at some comments after that, I also said to a guy that he was the reason I still developed Harem after I took over this game. I don't hate all NTR-haters. Everyone has the right to love/hate. But I hate those who keep attacking me, and that's the reason why my attitude is different.
Developing games can't feed me, it's a hobby so I don't need to be scared that anything I say can drive away supporters.
Anyway, unlike you said, he only knew about this game around version 0.11 or so, depends on his comments. So he played Act 01 and dropped just now (not long ago) because he doesn't like it. Well, I defend him about that. He isn't the kind that keeps following a game he hates for months. It's just only 1-2 months and I hope he won't be a guy that will follow me and mock me all the time when saying 'I don't play his game anymore long ago.' And just like I said above, he has the right to say that my game is bad, I don't care. But when his comments will mislead people into thinking that the game focuses on NTR like some NTR-haters before him said, I will change my attitude toward him.
And trust me, there are guys who said last year that they wouldn't play this game anymore, have just finished this game and complained about harem ending just some comments above. They have the right to do anything they want so that's okay. But when their comments are misleading about NTR, I think I should say something so other people won't be misled.

MiZtyl ask the mods for game developer title
It's just a title. Have it or don't have it is just the same.

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
If a player doesn't want to miss some information, he has to try all choices.
I realize that It may sounded like I hated the game earlier, I don't. I followed the walkthrough that was provided for the harem ending. but still didnt mention why
. if what your saying is that the plot is connected to the NTR only path, won't that make the NTR path in a sense unavoidable to truly understand the story? won't it be better if there are information laid out to BOTH paths instead?

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Well this was the right time to find this game. I enjoyed myself and it was nice the game didn't feel like it was dragging where it didn't need to with endless exposition in the nothing scenes. Though the ending felt rushed to say the least, especially since neither route felt like it really fulfilled it's promise. The "Harem" route doesn't really end up with a harem with you seemingly actually settling down, and the NTR route while definitely NTR also felt like it should have resulted in George getting a harem, but he also seemingly just decides to exclusively fuck the princess.

Also Countess Emilia felt underused in both endings since she doesn't seem to actually appear.

Either way thanks MiZtyl.

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
I realize that It may sounded like I hated the game earlier, I don't. I followed the walkthrough that was provided for the harem ending. but still didnt mention why
. if what your saying is that the plot is connected to the NTR only path, won't that make the NTR path in a sense unavoidable to truly understand the story? won't it be better if there are information laid out to BOTH paths instead?
NTR or Harem has nothing to do with this. Stop blaming on NTR.
Follow all the 'right choices' by the walkthrough is the reason why some information didn't appear, no matter Harem or NTR.
Some wrong choices have to be made (and can be rolled back to choose again) to see some scenes was developed on purpose, not errors or bugs.
If the player hasn't made any wrong choices, of course he wouldn't know why Amity behaved like that.
And no matter how many complaints appear, the game will still be that way. The MC doesn't know about the background of Amity if he's still alive is in the plot. Erodio ended. The series haven't ended.
Well this was the right time to find this game. I enjoyed myself and it was nice the game didn't feel like it was dragging where it didn't need to with endless exposition in the nothing scenes. Though the ending felt rushed to say the least, especially since neither route felt like it really fulfilled it's promise. The "Harem" route doesn't really end up with a harem with you seemingly actually settling down, and the NTR route while definitely NTR also felt like it should have resulted in George getting a harem, but he also seemingly just decides to exclusively fuck the princess.

Also Countess Emilia felt underused in both endings since she doesn't seem to actually appear.

Either way thanks MiZtyl.
Erodio ended. The series haven't ended.

diablo8x

Feb 3, 2018
Honestly with the ending the non NTR rout seems mislabeled, as this is not a Harem route just an Non NTR route, since you do not end up with a harem.
The ending feels more like a Princess Myra route ending instead, just that you had fun with others along the way, since all the other relationships you had on the route are completely ignored at the end.... for Roxanne all you have is a mention she does not want to leave the tavern, but your relationship is not addressed at all, Ketha is not even mentioned not in relation to you nor the triangle you create between you 2 and Roxanne, and your relationship with the Queen is also completely ignored in the ending.....

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
There aren't 28 pages of completed NTR games. Personally, I've combed through all completed games tagged with NTR (and also related tags like cheating and voyeurism) on F95 multiple times. There's not really anything left I'm interested in. And on top of that, I've also combed through the stockpile of NTR titles in Japanese... and also played through the vast majority of those that interest me. Japanese titles are also problematic because Japanese players are generally extremely averse to anything that smacks of NTR; as a result, JP games are largely polarized into virgin heroines only or NTR fetish titles (usually heavily masochist), neither of which I find especially appealing.

Games like this are interesting to me for the very reason that well-balanced NTR games with the aesthetic I'm looking for are rare. Conversely, especially in Japanese, harem titles are common.
Not sure if you have / have not by maybe try some the incomplete ones sometimes incomplete even abandoned games can be good.
->
Also saying NTR is rare but you not like Heavy NTR fetish does not really work rather it heavy or light doesn't change the fact it is NTR,
I mean countless even jap/norm harem games have different levels of harem also Including this very game (not to mention the annoying love of making those usually have some like annoying grind and or requirement unlock and quick made though of course not always by any stretch).

I was just pointing out there plenty with it both for you to easily find and enjoy if have not and that it not that heavy rare.
I mean I am still looking for 1 Complete, Furry Loli Lesbian (Not Gay, Not Futa, Lesbian!... though even Futa would work in this) Animated game to be made :cool: (honestly not fully, though maybe could be interesting more just exaggerating/pointing out there FAR more rare types)
--> so far honestly only ever seen sort of 1 of these that comes somewhat close but; MC is male, lesbian small (haha), not sure if I would call it Furry, and far far far from complete.
->
Also I know you didn't say you thought it was the most rare just rare which is why I didn't use a more extreme rare like idk whatever 2 girls 1 cup would be called/tagged (forget name of that style and don't personally care to remember).

Last edited:
  • Angry

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
Honestly with the ending the non NTR rout seems mislabeled, as this is not a Harem route just an Non NTR route, since you do not end up with a harem.
The ending feels more like a Princess Myra route ending instead, just that you had fun with others along the way, since all the other relationships you had on the route are completely ignored at the end.... for Roxanne all you have is a mention she does not want to leave the tavern, but your relationship is not addressed at all, Ketha is not even mentioned not in relation to you nor the triangle you create between you 2 and Roxanne, and your relationship with the Queen is also completely ignored in the ending.....
I think this largely why there maybe another one made if maker desires/enough interested idk.

Last edited:

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Games good few things I didn't care for personally but this is definitely not a harem game there is no harem just you cheating really, to many unanswered questions about all the girls? 2 of them you lose completely ai leaves never having sex with her even though you tell her you love her? Amity has goodbye sex with you but you don't see her again? Roxanne is mentioned but doesn't want to stay near you wants to stay tavern so you don't see her or ketha even after saying you love Roxanne and won't ever leave her and getting her to agree to have relations with you and her cousin? So yeah no harem you get the princess you and her mom no longer do anything or at least it's not mentioned so guessing that relationship is closed, the queens cousin can't remember her name you see once so nothing there? Nope no harem, princess Myra ending only? I only played harem but from other posts I read same for ntr princess Myra ending only? It is a good game just not a harem game and the tag should be removed.

Reactions: Rikis and Alfre4u

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
not a Harem ...
not a Harem ...
Have not played this chapter yet, but those were quite well said don't forget to rate if have not so future people know easier.
I think the ntr was so desired that even if MC avoids it his love can not "" :sneaky: and the harem tag is to hide that.

(or if a 3rd chapter is made the harem will become a realer, happier, and stronger unison).

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
Have not played this chapter yet, but those were quite well said don't forget to rate if have not so future people know easier.
I think the ntr was so desired that even if MC avoids it his love can not "" :sneaky: and the harem tag is to hide that.

(or if a 3rd chapter is made the harem will become a realer, happier, and stronger unison).
Just remove the harem tag. Even if there will be a sequel, the MC won't be able to fuck both the Queen and her daughter at the same time, which will give me a ban from patreon.

2.90 star(s) 32 Votes