no11

Sep 20, 2017
If you say so, what was your purpose to answer his question? To prove you finished school?
Only played Act 01 but answer the whole game and tell people to go back to school?
People like you make me disgust NTR-haters.
Please calm down, dev. You can call me a NTR-hater, but he obviously is a troll. Firstly, if he had just played Act 1 and then left, why he came to this thread when it completed to say about act 1? Secondly, NTR haters don't play NTR routes. I myself never know how many NTR scenes are there because i ignore them all.

On another matter, congratulation for completing the game. It's always good news when a dev can complete his game.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
So here’s the end of the story
My MC had a baby with a princess Myra and a happy ending... I quess.

The biggest subject of complaint is these sudden "game over" screen and no sex with Roxanne or I didn't find it.

But anyway, see you guys in the New Earth game.

sanahtlig

Jul 6, 2019
Added my review for v0.13. In short, this game will mainly appeal to NTR fans. There is harem content, but as a harem game there is little that distinguishes it from the pack. The harem content is quite nice as a counterbalance to the NTR, however.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
So here’s the end of the story
My MC had a baby with a princess Myra and a happy ending... I quess.

The biggest subject of complaint is these sudden "game over" screen and no sex with Roxanne or I didn't find it.

But anyway, see you guys in the New Earth game.
There's 3+4 roxanne scene in only harem route

Last edited:
Reactions: Sorrow85

gamer2012boy

Jul 26, 2017
Finally nice to see a decent COMPLETED game tag irrespective of the genre! TBH better than most shitty looking completed games getting released daily! The renders look pretty decent. Will try out later! (y)

Reactions: lurkathon

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Edit: Damn, quote not work,
I Tried to quote MiZtyl message

Now I definitely have to play again ;)

Tip: You can also see in "Jealousy" game.

• Angry
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
Edit: Damn, quote not work,
I Tried to quote MiZtyl message

Now I definitely have to play again ;)

Tip: You can also see in "Jealousy" game.
All of the characters were developed months before I got this game from the previous dev. But in New Earth, I only borrow him 2 characters, the rest 6 are not.

Reactions: Sorrow85

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
So how does this work? After act 1 since act 2 is a separate game, do any of your choices matter?

I know dating my daughter works out where they DO matter even though they are separate files. But not all devs manage to do this.

sanahtlig

Jul 6, 2019
So how does this work? After act 1 since act 2 is a separate game, do any of your choices matter?
Choices in Act 1 have no impact on Act 2, other than offering continuity with whichever route theme you choose at the start of Act 2. The route themes are as follows:
  • Harem-only
  • Harem + NTR (this keeps your options open)
  • NTR-only

Reactions: Dyhart and Sorrow85

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Choices in Act 1 have no impact on Act 2, other than offering continuity with whichever route theme you choose at the start of Act 2. The route themes are as follows:
  • Harem-only
  • Harem + NTR (this keeps your options open)
  • NTR-only
Well in that case, I really hope it "makes sense" if you know what I mean. Like If act 1 comes to a proper close and act 2 starts.

But I'd hate for the girl you were with to suddenly not be close to you etc.

Reactions: ustar

sanahtlig

Jul 6, 2019
v0.13 ends cleanly, although there's room for a sequel.

Well in that case, I really hope it "makes sense" if you know what I mean. Like If act 1 comes to a proper close and act 2 starts.

But I'd hate for the girl you were with to suddenly not be close to you etc.
I half NTR / half Haremed Act I, and I was allowed to replicate this in Act II. Basically, you choose the Harem + NTR route theme at the start, then choose the appropriate option later to confirm your route for each character. Honestly I don't see the design reason to split the game like this (it's short enough as it is), but it works alright.

What you should understand is that the scenario really isn't that complex: there's a high degree of convergence no matter what decisions you choose. The scenario is essentially linear with optional events: for each event, if you meet the requirements you see it, and if not you don't.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dyhart and Alfre4u
2.90 star(s) 32 Votes