Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
On what level of ntr is this? Is it cuck ntr, both partners fuck others(equality), is it optional i dont mind ntr just wana know if the game is good and fair with it cause i played games where the mc was getting less action than the others

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
On what level of ntr is this? Is it cuck ntr, both partners fuck others(equality), is it optional i dont mind ntr just wana know if the game is good and fair with it cause i played games where the mc was getting less action than the others
I only play the act1 and this is:

NON NTR: U can fuck 1 girl, and a few touchs with 2 more.
NTR: The king fucks 2-3

Overall; seems the NTR has advantage over non ntr

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019

If you could prove that in total, NTR has more scenes than Harem, I will call you my master.

this-is-why-there-was-never-a-snow-white-2_o_765866.png

Because this game doesn't focus on NTR, it focuses on Man on Man.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
If you could prove that in total, NTR has more scenes than Harem, I will call you my master.

View attachment 780579

As I said, I only played the whole act1, and did 2 runs, and I got these, few touches with the chinese, with the princess and fuck the gang member. And the NTR path the king fucks the tavern keeper, her cousin, the gang member and with the princess and the chinese also have a few scenes but dont get any sex with them, so for me, the act1 is a NTR path for sure.

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
Then don't type 'overall' under the question about the whole game when you only play Act 01, or people will say you're misleading people. (Or are you?)

Please edit the word 'overall' into 'Act 01.'

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
As I said, I only played the whole act1, and did 2 runs, and I got these, few touches with the chinese, with the princess and fuck the gang member. And the NTR path the king fucks the tavern keeper, her cousin, the gang member and with the princess and the chinese also have a few scenes but dont get any sex with them, so for me, the act1 is a NTR path for sure.
Now that you're a master what will you do with him? :KEK:

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019

Now that you're a master what will you do with him? :KEK:
If you hate NTR, don't bother mocking in games with NTR tags.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Answering someone asking for the whole game with an 'overall' when only played Act 01 is what's we call 'misleading'.
Well, If someone cant understand and link that someone is telling you that they have played the first part and that its based on NTR and understands it throughout the game, I think it is the receivers problem, and that they should go back to school.

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
Well, If someone cant understand and link that someone is telling you that they have played the first part and that its based on NTR and understands it throughout the game, I think it is the receivers problem, and that they should go back to school.
If you say so, what was your purpose to answer his question? To prove you finished school?
Only played Act 01 but answer the whole game and tell people to go back to school?
People like you make me disgust NTR-haters.

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
lol wow
Was a honest question:

Is this game which is labeled Version 0.13 completed or "wrongfully" tagged.

A genuine question because I want to know if this worth playing now or it just ends off a cliff or have issues or rused etc... have played plenty of games that have had completed tag and were far from and the best of those may have just pretended to be by rushing a last thing in.

Reactions: Dyhart

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
Yes please continue. I have loved this from the get go and would love more. thanks for the share

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
lol wow
Was a honest question:

Is this game which is labeled Version 0.13 completed or "wrongfully" tagged.

A genuine question because I want to know if this worth playing now or it just ends off a cliff or have issues or rused etc... have played plenty of games that have had completed tag and were far from and the best of those may have just pretended to be by rushing a last thing in.
There is no standardized version numbering system. A lot of devs will use a similar numbering system, but that's just a bit of fortune for the rest of us. They could be negative numbers and it doesn't matter if it says "completed" then its completed. However, that doesn't mean its the end of it. Some devs will continue to add some things mostly inconsequential, but for the fans.

2.90 star(s) 32 Votes