Ray Paul

Oct 28, 2018
This is a good game there is no doubt this story line also good I like this game but I want to say one thing to devoloper if you added preagnency path here it will be a more interesting. As I say before no doubt there is this game goood. Thank you.

• Angry
Reactions: lonerboner

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Wow. Writing in this was so bad. it was like a caricatyre of the human behaviour. Perhaps this was written by A.I. who just started to learn how to interact with others? I played first part ages ago and I don't remember it being quite this bad. Story setting itself is somewhat interesting (if you avoid NTR). And I don't mind seeing, that suddenly all females seemed to be walking around nude, but writing leading into those scenes could use plenty of improvement.

Sex is also very plain. You lick or finger her, or she sucks and then they fuck, all that within few screens. Not much conversation leading into sex.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018

If we use the erotic animations in version 0.12 to count, only 20% of them is NTR when 80% of them are Harem. But the last version of Erodio next month (version 0.13) will have around 40-60% NTR.
  • PC: -
  • MAC: -
  • Android 7: -
  • Android 8: -
  • Android x86_64: -
  • Android Universal: -
  • Walk-through: -

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Same characters as the engagement but not the same dev ? not related ? though in the engagement they have dreams about this game (erodio), is this an official cross-over ?

Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019
Good luck with the game dev, dont take shit to seriously and I would recommend not being a prick about it either. Something you need to learn unless you want hate lol. Cheers!

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin
2.90 star(s) 32 Votes