EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
275526_HALL0104.jpg

Overview:
The Engagement
is the story about you and people around you. You are on a business trip with Suzie (your best friend's girl). You have this chance to have her for yourself. But you may lose your current girlfriend, Emily. Each decision makes a different outcome. Can you have all the girls or no girl? It's all your decisions.
Some explanations about playing The Engagement:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-12-10
Release Date: 2019-12-09
Developer: Captain Kitty -
Censored: No
Version: 2.5.1
Language: English
Sequel: Jealousy
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Trailer:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -
Win/Linux Compressed: - -
Mac Compressed: - -
Android 7: - -
Android 8: - - -
Android x86_64: - -

Extras: - Walkthrough Mod*

CG v1.2.0: -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

EBE0100.jpg CAFE0300.jpg CAFE0400.jpg CAFE0800.jpg CH0400.jpg EMILYBEDROOM0100.jpg JC1100.jpg SR0200.jpg TOILET0600.jpg CH2600.jpg CH3000.jpg CH4400.jpg HBR0700.jpg HBR0800.jpg JH0300.jpg JH2914.jpg MH0804.jpg SFR0204.jpg

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
It's like 10 seconds long,but looks interesting.Just gotta wait for some content now :/
*edit* looked at his patreon page and first thing i see is a close up gif of a dick going into a vagina,isn't that against patreon tos...someone should probably warn him bout that before the page goes poof >.>

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I think I'm hardwired to work all hours the gods gave me to end any established relationship at the start of a game.

I just don't feel connected, haven't built a connection to that person. Am I alone feeling that way?

It is my calling to play this game and free the MC of this burden. ;)

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
About NTR: you can avoid and can be sure that if you behave good, your girlfriend will never betray you behind your back.
What if you want her to cuck you? is it bad boyfriend ntr only, or will there be a way to get it otherwise?

• Angry
Reactions: Cavpal
Aug 27, 2018
I see a cute Asian girl I click :D. Good to know NTR is avoidable unless I am the one doing the cucking XD. Though I do have my morals. Any chance we get to name our MC? It's okay if you don't want to. I just want to immerse myself as if I was the MC. Good job so far keep up the good work :D. Hmm so base on the overview we can get both girls if we play our cards right?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
the description is atrocious... forget the engrsh but Best friend's girlfriends are off-limits... wish you luck in the wars to come

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stingus

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@NTRgame

So who is the MC is he Maxx or is he Alex? I'm asking because in the demo his name is Maxx but his friend is also supposedly also Maxx. I just edited his name to be Pecker for now.

The Asian girl I have just recently seen in some games over on newgrounds with the exact same hair as well as seeing the model in some games here as well.

The animation scene that the girlfriend has her skin from the lighting is very bright you can barely see her nipple

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot
2.30 star(s) 44 Votes