DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Personally NTR itself for me is kind of meh, but at least it adds something like a challenge to the game and that you may lose.

The bad parts are that most NTR games are kind of one directional, you fall into it or you don't fall, what I mean is that getting your girlfriend stolen means you totally lose her in the sense that you can't get her back.

Another thing is that personally I don't truly find it fun when you are directly choosing the outcome of everything, I personally think that a NTR game should be more on free mode rather than visual novel with options, because in the visual novel mode you have to directly take choices so that you get NTR or not, while if you are more on the free mode let's you get NTR by doing nothing at all and you feel how characters are trying to get the girls.

But meh, that's just my point of view. Good luck with the project.

Reactions: Himerios

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
Nice!! .. Consequential NTR choice game!! really getting zzzzz with all those crapz alpha/beta route NTR games. Looking forward to this =D

• Angry
Reactions: MelliNRW

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
Personally NTR itself for me is kind of meh, but at least it adds something like a challenge to the game and that you may lose.

The bad parts are that most NTR games are kind of one directional, you fall into it or you don't fall, what I mean is that getting your girlfriend stolen means you totally lose her in the sense that you can't get her back.

Another thing is that personally I don't truly find it fun when you are directly choosing the outcome of everything, I personally think that a NTR game should be more on free mode rather than visual novel with options, because in the visual novel mode you have to directly take choices so that you get NTR or not, while if you are more on the free mode let's you get NTR by doing nothing at all and you feel how characters are trying to get the girls.

But meh, that's just my point of view. Good luck with the project.
I like that you see it as a challenge instead, great perspective to have instead of bashing it like some people do.

I get what you mean but when you think about it, would you really want someone that cheated on you and win her back? I guess that's kinda hot in a way but for me i'd just go and try make her jealous if that is the case. That being said i'm personally just fine with stolen part NTR and end game.

I like that free mode and all, basically the game tells you what you have to do but if you don't do it game will still progress and you'll lose what you have because of it. Great idea would love to see that implemented in a game.

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
not gonna lie. i dont care for NTR but somehow i can appreciate your passion lol
Well i thank you for appreciating lol. Funny thing is i was never that passioned about NTR before i joined this site i mean i liked it but that was about it. It was when i saw people hating on it for dumb reasons over here, i got more and more into it. But again i'm open minded about a lot of things except a few stuff that's a no no. So i try and defend it as much as i can, at least so the game developer of an NTR game doesn't get discouraged and ends up leaving.

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
are there different routes for each man? for example, NTR route with black man and NTR route with white and bald man. The fact that the Asian girl is a virgin is exciting because the NTR would be even more humiliating for her boyfriend (who has not had sex with her yet)

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Nice, love NTR :)
WIll give it a try. And f* the haters.

edit: oh wow that was *really* short. I love choices and consequences, but I need much more content before deciding if to invest

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
are there different routes for each man? for example, NTR route with black man and NTR route with white and bald man. The fact that the Asian girl is a virgin is exciting because the NTR would be even more humiliating for her boyfriend (who has not had sex with her yet)
There are actually at least 4 NTR routes in this game to come.

Nice, love NTR :)
WIll give it a try. And f* the haters.

edit: oh wow that was *really* short. I love choices and consequences, but I need much more content before deciding if to invest
Yeah, please wait for more contents.
Especially NTR needs more time to take place to be more realistic.

我的失忆症这游戏确实很棒,其实我觉得比他后面的作品兰开斯特公寓更棒。
没想到这里有一个因为失忆症而走上做游戏之路的国人玩家2333
我去支援你的制作了,加油。失忆症的NTR非常有趣,特别是游泳池那段太棒了。
Actually my ancesters were Chinese but I'm living in a country which doesn't use Chinese characters anymore and I don't understand Chinese.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
我的失忆症这游戏确实很棒,其实我觉得比他后面的作品兰开斯特公寓更棒。
没想到这里有一个因为失忆症而走上做游戏之路的国人玩家2333
我去支援你的制作了,加油。失忆症的NTR非常有趣,特别是游泳池那段太棒了。
After using google translate, I agree with you that MGA is way better than Lancaster Boarding House.
LBH is just a fuck fest.
As for MGA, at the NTR scene in the dentist room, I feel sad because somehow I have an attached feeling for the characters.
For The Engagement, I want this game to bring the emotion of MGA back but have many NTR routes with different characters.
Even the main protagonist can be a culprit.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
so something just caught my attention in this game. when Maxx says he's going with drinks with Suzie. Emily right away thinks "he doesn't love me" so i got to wondering... isnt it a bit to early in the game for her to make this kind of assumption? dont get me wrong im not saying she wont feel neglected but because of Maxx's reason to go with Suzie i figured her response would sound more like this. "(Emily) well was hoping to talk more but he did already make plans and it could be bad if Suzie is left alone. Well since he's going out guess i'll go out also.

and if MC said he'll stay in room but let Emily go out then something along this. "(Emily) he doesnt mind me going out with Alex? guess he must trust me. well i'll let him get some sleep and i'll go out then")

idk all in all it seems weird to me that her first thought is "he doesnt love me" unless their relationship was going downhill before the story started then it seems off to me. well rushed more or less if the game is gonna be short i guess it makes sense but if it's gonna be a long game then yeah moving to fast. i understand this is a demo so i'll try not to think about it to much.

P.S. also im under the impression not interacting with Suzie throughout the game will lead to NTR/Cheating scenes with her. does that mean there's no way for MC to advise her against cheating on her BF? i mean seems like something a best friend would do. and even Emily should understand that. idk im prolly overthinking this.

P.P.S: considering my tastes i would much prefer a route where you can have both girls and no NTR. but either way i ended up liking this game to overthink things about it lol

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
so something just caught my attention in this game. when Maxx says he's going with drinks with Suzie. Emily right away thinks "he doesn't love me" so i got to wondering... isnt it a bit to early in the game for her to make this kind of assumption? dont get me wrong im not saying she wont feel neglected but because of Maxx's reason to go with Suzie i figured her response would sound more like this. "(Emily) well was hoping to talk more but he did already make plans and it could be bad if Suzie is left alone. Well since he's going out guess i'll go out also.

and if MC said he'll stay in room but let Emily go out then something along this. "(Emily) he doesnt mind me going out with Alex? guess he must trust me. well i'll let him get some sleep and i'll go out then")

idk all in all it seems weird to me that her first thought is "he doesnt love me" unless their relationship was going downhill before the story started then it seems off to me. well rushed more or less if the game is gonna be short i guess it makes sense but if it's gonna be a long game then yeah moving to fast. i understand this is a demo so i'll try not to think about it to much.
This thought of Emily based on some girls I know in real life. Just small thing and they will come to conclusion. :p

P.S. also im under the impression not interacting with Suzie throughout the game will lead to NTR/Cheating scenes with her. does that mean there's no way for MC to advise her against cheating on her BF? i mean seems like something a best friend would do. and even Emily should understand that. idk im prolly overthinking this.
In the past, Alex did something wrong with Maxx (there is some hints in the demo version) and their relationship is not as good as childhood. So if you want to revenge on Maxx, this is your chance. But if you are an honor man, you will protect Suzie for him,

P.P.S: considering my tastes i would much prefer a route where you can have both girls and no NTR. but either way i ended up liking this game to overthink things about it lol
There maybe a chance for this route but I'm not sure yet since it's a little hard.
But I will try.
Since routes can be blended.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
In the past, Alex did something wrong with Maxx (there is some hints in the demo version) and their relationship is not as good as childhood. So if you want to revenge on Maxx, this is your chance. But if you are an honor man, you will protect Suzie for him,
damn my memory sucks i keep forgetting about Alex is the one trying to steal Emily lol. nope nope nope. nvr mind i dont like Alex :LOL:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
YES! this comment alone makes me happy lol.
Likewise. I'm also in the boat where I don't like NTR, but if it's avoidable I don't have a problem with it. I'll have to see where this is going when version 0.1 comes out; in the demo you can't avoid either a pervert creeping on Emily or a creepy rapist forcing himself on Suzie, but if the actual release is paced slower it should be worth supporting.

zx231164480

Mar 17, 2018
抱歉抱歉,因为你提到中国新年,我还以为我们是同样的国家。

提到MGA,我就想起第一次NTR场景,作者原本做的是迷药和强奸,在粉丝提议下变成女主的自愿,我很遗憾这个,这让故事变得虚假,女主的人物设定也坏掉了,原本一个可信的故事变成了一个虚假的故事.NTR游戏的重点是 - 真实性,或者至少尽量让玩家觉得真实。
在剧本中犯罪不是问题(反而很棒!),特别是原版的第一次NTR和游泳池的NTR。
问题是在MGA里,犯罪的这个坏人,没有受到惩罚,并且有一个好结局。
但是,在MGA中,主角如果坚持纯洁的爱情,最后的结局会是车祸死掉。
好人坏结局,坏人好结局,这太难受了。
当然MGA是个经典,流畅的动态CG也是重大原因。我想我永远不会删除这个游戏。我觉得你能做出比他更伟大的游戏。谢谢。

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Version 0.1 has 10 possibilities from 6 routes (blended together). And 1 of them (1 of 10) is the one that you want: All girls for the main character, exept the scene where Suzie is touched by Winton is still there. But from now on, you can kick him out of Suzie's life.
Please notice: 6 routes with 10 posibilities.
Version 0.2 intended to have 8 routes with more posibilities.
Hopefully you won't have to do everything perfectly to get the good route (or at least good for guys like me who want "ALL THE GIRLS!", lol), but that sounds promising. I'll probably hold off until 0.1 before patronising (is that a word?), unless I get impatient and want to get it earlier.

Reactions: Look-see

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
I like the NTR and I've actually seen some manga and anime hentai NTR that carry the NTR fetish to an extreme (father stealing and corrupting his son's girlfriend, a school girlfriend stolen by the physical education teacher, even mother stolen by the bully of his son...). Do you plan to put strong situations too? Maybe Maxx's father trying to conquer and fuck his son's girlfriend? btw, I'm a patron now

Reactions: Captain Kitty

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
For this, it will be on the sequel (The Marriage), which will be in the future.
Do you even plan to make a sequel? that's incredible, I guess the beginning of the sequel will connect with the ending that each person got in their game

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
I do not think Patreon gives you problems with a 'father-in-law and daughter-in-law' relationship, but definitely do not put incest because in Patreon they are very severe with incest

2.30 star(s) 44 Votes