blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Which game do you prefer after Erodio ends in some months more:

Game 01: New Earth

Setting: Futuristic Theme.

Story: In 2121, interstellar travel is common for everyone. A group of friends in college travel together for their Summer vacation. Right before they change the route back home, they receive news that the Earth has just been destroyed by a sudden worldwide volcano activity. They have to land on an Earth-like planet and start their new life there. As the leader of the group, you have to guide everyone to build a new society with the help of some androids.

Routes:
  • Tyranny: You become a tyrant, have all women for yourself. The androids are your guards and other men are your slaves.
  • Democracy: The society becomes a harmony democracy, with everyone have the chance to get laid.
  • Anarchy: You fail as a leader and another guy takes that role. He becomes a tyrant but under his rule, the society becomes a disaster (especially for you).

Game 02: COVID-19

Setting: Medieval & Futuristic Themes.

Story: Scientists thought COVID-19 would be controlled but at the end of 2020, it wiped out the entire humanity civilization. The game starts at Summer of 2030. There are only a few people who are immune to the virus. Since The Fall, they've been living a new lifestyle similar to the medieval time. As the MC, you vowed to hunt and live alone since you don't want to see the death of your beloved ones again. One day, you meet and help a girl who's starving to death. But she's just faking and with the help of her sister, they rob you. They take all your belonging, including a precious photo. You hear them say that they're going to South Beach so you're going after them to retrieve the photo. Because the girls took all of your weapons, now you have to meet other people and work for them to buy new weapons.

Routes:
  • Hero: Have all women.
  • Sharing: Share the women with other guys.
  • Loser: See other guys get the women.

Game 03: The Castle

Setting: Medieval Theme.

Story: You're a peasant living in a village. Next to the village is a castle. The Count living there is the owner of the nearby land, including the village. There is a rumor that when a beautiful young girl goes inside the castle, she'll never go back. So when the villagers have to go to the castle, they'll only let the men go. Your childhood friend, a beautiful girl, doesn't believe that. One day, her father gets sick and she decides to deliver the tribute by herself. One day, two days... a whole week passes but she doesn't come back. You decide to go to the castle to look for her, who you've been falling in love with.

Routes:
  • Count: After solving the mystery, you become the New Count of the Castle.
  • Friend: You become a friend of the Count and he'll share everything with you.
  • Slave: You become a slave for the Count and work your ass off for the rest of your life.
All the 3 :D ; They all sound fantastic, going by the mood of the hour, IMHO COVID can be a start. followed by space and then going full medieval. I would love to see them all though. Love your train of thoughts.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
F95 voted for New Earth. Discord voted for COVID-19, Patreon is even. This is interesting. Thank you for your opinion.
Choices-choices lol. Well, you got your fan choices, what is your personal pick though ? What would you like to do first? I personally hope you do all 3 lol, one at a time of course, letting us savor the taste of your imagination.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I expressed an opinion like everybody else. I don't think mixing Sci Fi with Fantasy elements works so I wont play the next game if that is the case. It is his game so he or they can do what they want with it as far as I really concerned. It is probably a bad idea to post when I am half cut. Oh and I don't give a shit about anything really when I am half cut. Facepalms are so wimpy. I actually like this game. But people well people effin suck.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Which game do you prefer after Erodio ends in some months more:

Game 01: New Earth

Setting: Futuristic Theme.

Story: In 2121, interstellar travel is common for everyone. A group of friends in college travel together for their Summer vacation. Right before they change the route back home, they receive news that the Earth has just been destroyed by a sudden worldwide volcano activity. They have to land on an Earth-like planet and start their new life there. As the leader of the group, you have to guide everyone to build a new society with the help of some androids.

Routes:
  • Tyranny: You become a tyrant, have all women for yourself. The androids are your guards and other men are your slaves.
  • Democracy: The society becomes a harmony democracy, with everyone have the chance to get laid.
  • Anarchy: You fail as a leader and another guy takes that role. He becomes a tyrant but under his rule, the society becomes a disaster (especially for you).

Game 02: COVID-19

Setting: Medieval & Futuristic Themes.

Story: Scientists thought COVID-19 would be controlled but at the end of 2020, it wiped out the entire humanity civilization. The game starts at Summer of 2030. There are only a few people who are immune to the virus. Since The Fall, they've been living a new lifestyle similar to the medieval time. As the MC, you vowed to hunt and live alone since you don't want to see the death of your beloved ones again. One day, you meet and help a girl who's starving to death. But she's just faking and with the help of her sister, they rob you. They take all your belonging, including a precious photo. You hear them say that they're going to South Beach so you're going after them to retrieve the photo. Because the girls took all of your weapons, now you have to meet other people and work for them to buy new weapons.

Routes:
  • Hero: Have all women.
  • Sharing: Share the women with other guys.
  • Loser: See other guys get the women.

Game 03: The Castle

Setting: Medieval Theme.

Story: You're a peasant living in a village. Next to the village is a castle. The Count living there is the owner of the nearby land, including the village. There is a rumor that when a beautiful young girl goes inside the castle, she'll never go back. So when the villagers have to go to the castle, they'll only let the men go. Your childhood friend, a beautiful girl, doesn't believe that. One day, her father gets sick and she decides to deliver the tribute by herself. One day, two days... a whole week passes but she doesn't come back. You decide to go to the castle to look for her, who you've been falling in love with.

Routes:
  • Count: After solving the mystery, you become the New Count of the Castle.
  • Friend: You become a friend of the Count and he'll share everything with you.
  • Slave: You become a slave for the Count and work your ass off for the rest of your life.
nice but all 3 require a writer that could write characters from different backgrounds... something erodio lacks

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019
If New Earth doesn't get more than 50% votes, we'll have the second round (The Castle will be eliminated) so COVID-19 still has a chance to win.
Covid19 would be so interesting, I hope that wins hahaha I guess The Castle is not that popular because its just like this one but it would be nice if you would do all 3 games lol

Reactions: MiZtyl

Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019
Different but maybe 1-2 characters will be re-appear if people still like them.
make the princess Myra appear as another player. Man, I still can believe we cant fuck the princess!!! We are gonna get cucked, arent we? lol

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
According to my polls and comments on patreon page and here, I think there are 5 attitudes toward NTR:
1/ Prefer NTR: 30% of my patrons + friends here who are not wealthy enough to support.
2/ Prefer Harem but don't disgust and can still play NTR to see scenes (I think you are one of them): 35% of my patrons + friends here who are not wealthy enough to support.
3/ Prefer Harem, don't play NTR but still support the game: 35% of my patrons + friends here who are not wealthy enough to support.
4/ Prefer Harem, disgust NTR but still play the game and attack the game: many people here.
5/ Prefer Harem, disgust NTR and will never play the game because of NTR: they are good people.

I know if I delete NTR, there are many more people will play and support my game (people in #5) but Erodio will become a dull story where only the MC can fuck.

So I'm here to listen to friends in #1, #2, #3. Of course it doesn't mean all of your opinions will be brought into the game but some of them will be voted in polls to decide the future of the game. Monthly polls nowadays are from what I'm listening here. Thank you.
According to this I am in 3rd category . about less people playing this from what I can understand reading many many threads here on f95 ,NTR and HAREM don't mix well like oil and water it is two separate genre .ntr guys don't care about harem and vice versa .
What you said about story become dull ,imo ntr and harem both are most boring categories (one thing they have in common)out there nothing new same old guy getting cucked or getting all the girls.these things are fillers don't contribute to story whole lot or at least they shouldn't.
The one thing makes people come back to the game is story which is good in Erodio not unique but good , renders are nice the only one think is lacking is storytelling (bash me if you like) but it is very important to me .if you can improve it will take the game to next level and for future projects as well .
I know some people will call me out because I am not a patreon so I am not allowed to give suggestions but this is my take on Erodio .

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
According to this I am in 3rd category . about less people playing this from what I can understand reading many many threads here on f95 ,NTR and HAREM don't mix well like oil and water it is two separate genre .ntr guys don't care about harem and vice versa .
What you said about story become dull ,imo ntr and harem both are most boring categories (one thing they have in common)out there nothing new same old guy getting cucked or getting all the girls.these things are fillers don't contribute to story whole lot or at least they shouldn't.
The one thing makes people come back to the game is story which is good in Erodio not unique but good , renders are nice the only one think is lacking is storytelling (bash me if you like) but it is very important to me .if you can improve it will take the game to next level and for future projects as well .
I know some people will call me out because I am not a patreon so I am not allowed to give suggestions but this is my take on Erodio .
Yup, the story telling is the worst part.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin
2.90 star(s) 32 Votes