-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Mega link is down for act 1 (WIN)
Use the Report button at the bottom of the original post for this thread, choose "Other" for the reason, and then state that in the description box for your report. Someone will then see the report, investigate the link, and fix it.

Reactions: Skye

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Apologies if this is asked frequently, but it wasn't on the past few pages. I know when this was first started he tagged it as NTR because the girls whose paths you weren't on got fucked (or so I recall), is that still the case or is there actual NTR content now?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Apologies if this is asked frequently, but it wasn't on the past few pages. I know when this was first started he tagged it as NTR because the girls whose paths you weren't on got fucked (or so I recall), is that still the case or is there actual NTR content now?
If by actual ntr you mean girls you are sleeping with being taken then no, the romance and harem paths are all for the MC only, the girls won't be touched by any other men.

Reactions: vgyew

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
Actual NTR in your sentence means 'cheating', right? You only want to play games with cheating (cuckolding), don't you?
I didn't answer the question from an impolite guy who sent me a message saying 'you're the dev so you are biased but I want to know if there is enough harem because I hate NTR'. Why did he ask me if he thought I would be biased?
It seems that genres are the factor that people care the most then.

• Angry
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Which woman?
I mean, for example, situations when everyone had to escape from the tavern and the surrounding area through the war, all the girls escaped and forgot about the MC. And the second situation is how women changed their clothes and forgot to call MC when they finished.

Maybe I'm exaggerating but it's slightly annoying :LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I mean, for example, situations when everyone had to escape from the tavern and the surrounding area through the war, all the girls escaped and forgot about the MC. And the second situation is how women changed their clothes and forgot to call MC when they finished.

Well, with the exceptions of maybe Myra and Ai, I don't think the MC had really established himself as anything much to the women at the points you're mentioning. To Roxanne, he was just the son of her best friend and a helper at the inn. To Ketha, he was just the annoying ward of her cousin (Roxanne). To Amity, he was an unskilled kid who happened to live at the inn where she stayed.

Ofc for Myra and Ai it's different. While it's true that Ai does start off with a crush on the MC, she was probably just too shy to really speak out, though; she's generally very quiet, whether around the MC or someone else. Depending on your relationship with her, I might be surprised with Myra not saying anything, but even if she and the MC were falling in love, she probably just got caught up in fleeing the inn and (later) in the conversation among the women inside. She definitely should have said something, but there are also IRL cases of parents losing their children in a store when it wasn't the kids who wandered off. So it's not extremely surprising to me that the women might temporarily forget the MC.

Reactions: Qmil679

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

He didn't mean anything to them at that point.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
Which game do you prefer after Erodio ends in some months more:

Game 01: New Earth

Setting: Futuristic Theme.

Story: In 2121, interstellar travel is common for everyone. A group of friends in college travel together for their Summer vacation. Right before they change the route back home, they receive news that the Earth has just been destroyed by a sudden worldwide volcano activity. They have to land on an Earth-like planet and start their new life there. As the leader of the group, you have to guide everyone to build a new society with the help of some androids.

Routes:
  • Tyranny: You become a tyrant, have all women for yourself. The androids are your guards and other men are your slaves.
  • Democracy: The society becomes a harmony democracy, with everyone have the chance to get laid.
  • Anarchy: You fail as a leader and another guy takes that role. He becomes a tyrant but under his rule, the society becomes a disaster (especially for you).

Game 02: COVID-19

Setting: Medieval & Futuristic Themes.

Story: Scientists thought COVID-19 would be controlled but at the end of 2020, it wiped out the entire humanity civilization. The game starts at Summer of 2030. There are only a few people who are immune to the virus. Since The Fall, they've been living a new lifestyle similar to the medieval time. As the MC, you vowed to hunt and live alone since you don't want to see the death of your beloved ones again. One day, you meet and help a girl who's starving to death. But she's just faking and with the help of her sister, they rob you. They take all your belonging, including a precious photo. You hear them say that they're going to South Beach so you're going after them to retrieve the photo. Because the girls took all of your weapons, now you have to meet other people and work for them to buy new weapons.

Routes:
  • Hero: Have all women.
  • Sharing: Share the women with other guys.
  • Loser: See other guys get the women.

Game 03: The Castle

Setting: Medieval Theme.

Story: You're a peasant living in a village. Next to the village is a castle. The Count living there is the owner of the nearby land, including the village. There is a rumor that when a beautiful young girl goes inside the castle, she'll never go back. So when the villagers have to go to the castle, they'll only let the men go. Your childhood friend, a beautiful girl, doesn't believe that. One day, her father gets sick and she decides to deliver the tribute by herself. One day, two days... a whole week passes but she doesn't come back. You decide to go to the castle to look for her, who you've been falling in love with.

Routes:
  • Count: After solving the mystery, you become the New Count of the Castle.
  • Friend: You become a friend of the Count and he'll share everything with you.
  • Slave: You become a slave for the Count and work your ass off for the rest of your life.

Jenson143

Dec 8, 2017

Story: In 2121, interstellar travel is common for everyone. A group of friends in college travel together for their Summer vacation. Right before they change the route back home, they receive news that the Earth has just been destroyed by a sudden worldwide volcano activity. They have to land on an Earth-like planet and start their new life there. As the leader of the group, you have to guide everyone to build a new society with the help of some androids.

Routes:
  • Tyranny: You become a tyrant, have all women for yourself. The androids are your guards and other men are your slaves.
  • Democracy: The society becomes a harmony democracy, with everyone have the chance to get laid.
  • Anarchy: You fail as a leader and another guy takes that role. He becomes a tyrant but under his rule, the society becomes a disaster (especially for you).

Story: Scientists thought COVID-19 would be controlled but at the end of 2020, it wiped out the entire humanity civilization. The game starts at Summer of 2030. There are only a few people who are immune to the virus. Since The Fall, they've been living a new lifestyle similar to the medieval time. As the MC, you vowed to hunt and live alone since you don't want to see the death of your beloved ones again. One day, you meet and help a girl who's starving to death. But she's just faking and with the help of her sister, they rob you. They take all your belonging, including a precious photo. You hear them say that they're going to South Beach so you're going after them to retrieve the photo. Because the girls took all of your weapons, now you have to meet other people and work for them to buy new weapons.

Routes:

Story: You're a peasant living in a village. Next to the village is a castle. The Count living there is the owner of the nearby land, including the village. There is a rumor that when a beautiful young girl goes inside the castle, she'll never go back. So when the villagers have to go to the castle, they'll only let the men go. Your childhood friend, a beautiful girl, doesn't believe that. One day, her father gets sick and she decides to deliver the tribute by herself. One day, two days... a whole week passes but she doesn't come back. You decide to go to the castle to look for her, who you've been falling in love with.

Routes:
  • Slave: You become a slave for the Count and work your ass off for the rest of your life.
New Earth

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

Routes:

Routes:

Routes:
Both New Earth and The Castle sound the best to me. It's close, but I think I'd agree with Jessica and UncleVT: New Earth would be my choice. I like the potential! :D

2.90 star(s) 32 Votes