JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
There are 3 types of commenters here:
- Comment without needing for an answer (maybe because they're busy and won't come back to check).
- Hate NTR and will try to attack NTR no matter how the game goes (example: George isn't a king anymore but keep saying about that), they're waiting in ambush and will thump up every comments from haters like them).
- Like the game (or at least the Harem route of the game). So sad but I only see 3-4 people here and you are one of them.

They use the word 'Risen from Death' for Easter here (when I knew the word Easter the first time, I didn't understand its meaning until I googled). And we had to stay home and watch on youtube what the church's doing because of the virus.

Anyway, Erodio will come to an end before the end of 2020.

And yes, just like the newest preview, this game is not a 'long conversation and boring' game anymore. Before changing to this new style in Act 02, I already knew there would be people think the game is worse. But I don't care, because no matter what I do, there will be complaints. I only focus on developing what I intend and discuss with my supporters. Comments are a source to listen to but I have to choose what to listen.

Thank you.
I agree there with you and it's kind of sad, to see so few people here, most see NTR "no i'm out", even if it is total avoidable, i do like all of the game since Act 1, i just prefer harem or a single girl path because NTR don't do anything to me, but even then i see all scenes, because some of the NTR are kinky and i like kinky :p, you know how to write them and how to show them.

Didn't know that about 'Risen from Death' cool to see so many diferent cultures.

Well i did like the way it was on Act 1, sure it was bit slower, but i don't mind because you are trying to tell a story and the story of the characters involved, if i just wanted a fap game there's a shit ton in here it mediocre to non exist story.
Most people forget, that write a love story in this case the mc in Act 1 and a corruption story this case King George in Act 1, it's way different, and then they go "OH THE NTR GET ALL THE SCENES AND THE MC NOTHING", but love takes time to develop.

Well my friend you should do the game that you wish to do after all it's your vision if you are doing everything that people say to do or avoid it's not your game anymore it's their game.
Sure it's good to hear ideias on how to improve the game or some criticism on some parts, but in the end it's your game, and yes, you should choose what to listen, if it's not something important or to help improve it's just a waist of time, and i know that has developer you don't have that much time.

You are welcome, and thank you for the attention.

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
The next games won't have relations anymore even though my next project is being written by him with the name The Kitty Virus but just like my name (MiZtyl - My Style), I'll edit something again (starting with changing the name) but he can't complain because it's My Game, so it's My Style.
Well i look foward to see the rest of Erodio, and i can't wait to see the new project with your style. :D

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
I agree there with you and it's kind of sad, to see so few people here, most see NTR "no i'm out", even if it is total avoidable, i do like all of the game since Act 1, i just prefer harem or a single girl path because NTR don't do anything to me, but even then i see all scenes, because some of the NTR are kinky and i like kinky :p, you know how to write them and how to show them.

Didn't know that about 'Risen from Death' cool to see so many diferent cultures.

Well i did like the way it was on Act 1, sure it was bit slower, but i don't mind because you are trying to tell a story and the story of the characters involved, if i just wanted a fap game there's a shit ton in here it mediocre to non exist story.
Most people forget, that write a love story in this case the mc in Act 1 and a corruption story this case King George in Act 1, it's way different, and then they go "OH THE NTR GET ALL THE SCENES AND THE MC NOTHING", but love takes time to develop.

Well my friend you should do the game that you wish to do after all it's your vision if you are doing everything that people say to do or avoid it's not your game anymore it's their game.
Sure it's good to hear ideias on how to improve the game or some criticism on some parts, but in the end it's your game, and yes, you should choose what to listen, if it's not something important or to help improve it's just a waist of time, and i know that has developer you don't have that much time.

You are welcome, and thank you for the attention.
Yeah, the Harem is slower than NTR to build. Corruption is easier to get than romance. Thank you for your kind comments.

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Yeah, the Harem is slower than NTR to build. Corruption is easier to get than romance. Thank you for your kind comments.
there's no need to thank me, but you are welcome.
I just see things from another point of view of most people, and i'm someone that knows that the 2 things are way different to write, to tell and to show, and i do love a good love story even whitout the harem, just the way the character interact the way they fall in love, and even if ntr is not my thing, i do like a good corruption story, but the ntr path is also very well written, sure there's no really connection with the characters but the important stuff is there, the way that i messes with the girls and he has the confidence to do so.

I know i'm repeating myself, but your game is soo good, and it was good since the very first act.

Reactions: MiZtyl

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
there's no need to thank me, but you are welcome.
I just see things from another point of view of most people, and i'm someone that knows that the 2 things are way different to write, to tell and to show, and i do love a good love story even whitout the harem, just the way the character interact the way they fall in love, and even if ntr is not my thing, i do like a good corruption story, but the ntr path is also very well written, sure there's no really connection with the characters but the important stuff is there, the way that i messes with the girls and he has the confidence to do so.

I know i'm repeating myself, but your game is soo good, and it was good since the very first act.
According to my polls and comments on patreon page and here, I think there are 5 attitudes toward NTR:
1/ Prefer NTR: 30% of my patrons + friends here who are not wealthy enough to support.
2/ Prefer Harem but don't disgust and can still play NTR to see scenes (I think you are one of them): 35% of my patrons + friends here who are not wealthy enough to support.
3/ Prefer Harem, don't play NTR but still support the game: 35% of my patrons + friends here who are not wealthy enough to support.
4/ Prefer Harem, disgust NTR but still play the game and attack the game: many people here.
5/ Prefer Harem, disgust NTR and will never play the game because of NTR: they are good people.

I know if I delete NTR, there are many more people will play and support my game (people in #5) but Erodio will become a dull story where only the MC can fuck.

So I'm here to listen to friends in #1, #2, #3. Of course it doesn't mean all of your opinions will be brought into the game but some of them will be voted in polls to decide the future of the game. Monthly polls nowadays are from what I'm listening here. Thank you.

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
So...how is mind control used in this game? I'm just curious =3
I'm not the one put the tags and I'm not sure about mind control in other games but the MC can't control anyone so maybe this tag will make people misunderstand about the game.

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
According to my polls and comments on patreon page and here, I think there are 5 attitudes toward NTR:
1/ Prefer NTR: 30% of my patrons + friends here who are not wealthy enough to support.
2/ Prefer Harem but don't disgust and can still play NTR to see scenes (I think you are one of them): 35% of my patrons + friends here who are not wealthy enough to support.
3/ Prefer Harem, don't play NTR but still support the game: 35% of my patrons + friends here who are not wealthy enough to support.
4/ Prefer Harem, disgust NTR but still play the game and attack the game: many people here.
5/ Prefer Harem, disgust NTR and will never play the game because of NTR: they are good people.

I know if I delete NTR, there are many more people will play and support my game (people in #5) but Erodio will become a dull story where only the MC can fuck.

So I'm here to listen to friends in #1, #2, #3. Of course it doesn't mean all of your opinions will be brought into the game but some of them will be voted in polls to decide the future of the game. Monthly polls nowadays are from what I'm listening here. Thank you.
You shouldn't deleted, even if people don't like, if you do that it's not your style or your game anymore.
Sure listen to ideias, polls are also a good things it can help implement some ideias that you have first, but you should allways have the final word.

If you kinda delete NTR at this point you kinda have to delete George, it's a threat to the MC not just physically but also emotionally, and it's total avoidable, so there's really nothing to loose to the player.
People are just triggered to easily with thoose 3 letters that, they won't see anything else.

Again if this Game was total NTR, i wouldn't play, and i would go my marry way, i don't hate on games because it's not for me, there are plenty games out there, but i know most of the the devs out here, when they don't want just a quick cash, the game are their vision, their story they want to tell, if the opinions are valid sure you should listen and decide if they are worth it, if they are just hate for the saking of hate, just ignore and don't respond, that way you don't have to second guess if your game is good or not.
Your game is good and i think it's for everyone, people have the choice to see what they want and what to avoid and make the choices to shape their adventure in Erodio.

Thank You.

Last edited:

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
You shouldn't deleted, even if people don't like, if you do that it's not your style or your game anymore.
Sure listen to ideias, polls are also a good things it can help implement some ideias that you have first, but you should allways have the final word.

If you kinda delete NTR at this point you kinda have to delete George, it's a threat to the MC not just physically but also emotionally, and it's total avoidable, so there's really nothing to loose to the player.
People are just triggered to easily with thoose 3 letters that, they won't see anything else.

Again if this Game was total NTR, i wouldn't play, and i would go my marry way, i don't hate on games because it's not for me, there plenty games out there, but i know the games mostly when they don't want just a quick cash, are the vision of the dev, the story they want to tell, if the opinions are valed opinions sure you should listen and decide if they are worth it, if they are just hate for the saking of hate, just ignore and don't respond, that way you don't have to second guess if your game is good or not.
Your game is good and i think it's for everyone, people have the choice to see what they want and what to avoid and make the choices to shape their adventure in Erodio.

Thank You.
Ah, no, I won't delete NTR. The next game will also have NTR.

Reactions: JokerLeader

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Ah, no, I won't delete NTR. The next game will also have NTR.
It should have what you need to have to tell your story, to make your vision of the game.

I just have to wish you good lunk and a thank you for your work and amazing games.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019

One question, if I choose NTR off and play the Harem route, do I miss anything plot important scene, or just token black guy trying to get his way scenes? I play with NTR on but the only scene was with some noble women and that stuff hadn't had any real role yet, hence why I'm asking.

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
One question, if I choose NTR off and play the Harem route, do I miss anything plot important scene, or just token black guy trying to get his way scenes? I play with NTR on but the only scene was with some noble women and that stuff hadn't had any real role yet, hence why I'm asking.
Choose NTR off: only delete NTR erotic scenes.
To have all Harem scenes, you have to choose the right decisions even if you turn NTR on or off.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Choose NTR off: only delete NTR erotic scenes.
To have all Harem scenes, you have to choose the right decisions even if you turn NTR on or off.
Thanks but that wasn't what I meant. I mean if turning off NTR makes you miss out plot important scenes or not.

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Thanks but that wasn't what I meant. I mean if turning off NTR makes you miss out plot important scenes or not.
I don't think so aty this moment, at the end it's about your choices, you do the right choices you get some points with the girls, if you make the wrong choices you don't get points and George can score some points, if he dosen't anger them.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
I really Like your game there is rare games where you can have NTR or Harem with Fake-NTR as u do so please keep doing what you can and i'm Truly sorry Because i do want to support the game but do not have the money atm

Reactions: JokerLeader

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
I really Like your game there is rare games where you can have NTR or Harem with Fake-NTR as u do so please keep doing what you can and i'm Truly sorry Because i do want to support the game but do not have the money atm
Thank you. Please don't worry about the money, just enjoy the game. Money is for replacing the PC if something happens anyway. And at the moment, everything's still fine. If it has a problem, I can also ask my friend to render for me (everything is in the google drive so I can ask him render easily).

2.90 star(s) 32 Votes