• Android 7: -
  • Android 8: -
  • Android x86_64: -
  • Android Universal: -
  • Walk-through: -

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Wait, how is it harem when it's ntr? Aren't those contradictions?
From what I can tell, the path called "Harem–NTR" is basically just unbridled Lust. You let NTR happen, but the women also want you as well. Effectively, some of the women will have sex with anyone you let them. Basically, it's a harem that you and King George share. Not sure it's true NTR, but it's kind of NTR-ish.

The other two path choices are pretty standard; they are what they sound like.

• Angry
Reactions: HansDampf788

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I look at walkthrough and see that there are sex scenes and there is no tag '' Vaginal sex '' etc. Strange.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I look at walkthrough and see that there are sex scenes and there is no tag '' Vaginal sex '' etc. Strange.
NTR can be bypassed, but can every scene? However, will we see some scenes or do we want to or not?
Realistically, all of the following tags need to be added to this game thread.
  • animated
  • blackmail (Queen Avery may blackmail the MC if you let her)
  • fantasy
  • groping
  • group sex (once, on the NTR path)
  • handjob
  • interracial
  • masturbation
  • mind control (certain characters like Amity can be mind controlled by an evil force)
  • oral sex
  • sexual harassment (at least a little, pretty much on any path)
  • vaginal sex
  • voyeurism
There are some others that kind of apply (e.g., religion and monster girl), but I'm not sure if it's enough to warrant putting them on this thread.

Reactions: Qmil679

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
CookieMonster666

If they need to be added either report the first post and state the tags that should be added and why or you can also just report your post that lists all of the tags and they should be updated after that once someone sees the report.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
So, I got to the part where Ai reject George (Sad George getting cock blocked everytime). if you "Just Act" does Ai still run away?

shinigamikoko

Nov 5, 2017
1586693303082.png sry for asking but i in love with this model where can i find it i saw it many times if u guys happen to have this 3d model plz share it to me sry but help me please

2.90 star(s) 32 Votes