MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
If the phone you are using is android 9, please download android 9 version to play.
If you tried android 9 version but you couldn't play, please try other versions. There are 4 versions of android for the game.

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
i have 1 Question why Mi\tyl dose not have Developer tag on account name ?
That's not necessary. No one can fake as me like xxx-nation.com. That site is corrupted. People can insult others easily and also can fake as the devs.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
no its not about faking or imposing i'm just telling you deserve a tag like the rest of the devs

pot123

Aug 6, 2017
If the phone you are using is android 9, please download android 9 version to play.
If you tried android 9 version but you couldn't play, please try other versions. There are 4 versions of android for the game.
Which one is the Android 9 version, x86 or universal?

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
Kinda confused. When did they go back to the tavern? I don't remember that in act 1

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
There's 2 cunningulus, one boob licking, one single sex, and one threesome scene.
Your answer is for version 0.10, not the right answer for them since they stopped playing at least around version 0.7 or before (but they still come back here to say about facts don't exist anymore, about George being a king for example). Thank you for playing this game and please don't waste your time on haters. Your kindness will be in vain (I hope this sentence isn't so much wrong because I'm bad at English). Best Regards.

2.90 star(s) 32 Votes