iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Which game do you prefer after Erodio ends in some months more:

Game 01: New Earth

Setting: Futuristic Theme.

Story: In 2121, interstellar travel is common for everyone. A group of friends in college travel together for their Summer vacation. Right before they change the route back home, they receive news that the Earth has just been destroyed by a sudden worldwide volcano activity. They have to land on an Earth-like planet and start their new life there. As the leader of the group, you have to guide everyone to build a new society with the help of some androids.

Routes:
  • Tyranny: You become a tyrant, have all women for yourself. The androids are your guards and other men are your slaves.
  • Democracy: The society becomes a harmony democracy, with everyone have the chance to get laid.
  • Anarchy: You fail as a leader and another guy takes that role. He becomes a tyrant but under his rule, the society becomes a disaster (especially for you).

Game 02: COVID-19

Setting: Medieval & Futuristic Themes.

Story: Scientists thought COVID-19 would be controlled but at the end of 2020, it wiped out the entire humanity civilization. The game starts at Summer of 2030. There are only a few people who are immune to the virus. Since The Fall, they've been living a new lifestyle similar to the medieval time. As the MC, you vowed to hunt and live alone since you don't want to see the death of your beloved ones again. One day, you meet and help a girl who's starving to death. But she's just faking and with the help of her sister, they rob you. They take all your belonging, including a precious photo. You hear them say that they're going to South Beach so you're going after them to retrieve the photo. Because the girls took all of your weapons, now you have to meet other people and work for them to buy new weapons.

Routes:
  • Hero: Have all women.
  • Sharing: Share the women with other guys.
  • Loser: See other guys get the women.

Game 03: The Castle

Setting: Medieval Theme.

Story: You're a peasant living in a village. Next to the village is a castle. The Count living there is the owner of the nearby land, including the village. There is a rumor that when a beautiful young girl goes inside the castle, she'll never go back. So when the villagers have to go to the castle, they'll only let the men go. Your childhood friend, a beautiful girl, doesn't believe that. One day, her father gets sick and she decides to deliver the tribute by herself. One day, two days... a whole week passes but she doesn't come back. You decide to go to the castle to look for her, who you've been falling in love with.

Routes:
  • Count: After solving the mystery, you become the New Count of the Castle.
  • Friend: You become a friend of the Count and he'll share everything with you.
  • Slave: You become a slave for the Count and work your ass off for the rest of your life.
If it goes 1 or 2 I will stop playing it.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Which game do you prefer after Erodio ends in some months more:

Game 01: New Earth

Setting: Futuristic Theme.

Story: In 2121, interstellar travel is common for everyone. A group of friends in college travel together for their Summer vacation. Right before they change the route back home, they receive news that the Earth has just been destroyed by a sudden worldwide volcano activity. They have to land on an Earth-like planet and start their new life there. As the leader of the group, you have to guide everyone to build a new society with the help of some androids.

Routes:
  • Tyranny: You become a tyrant, have all women for yourself. The androids are your guards and other men are your slaves.
  • Democracy: The society becomes a harmony democracy, with everyone have the chance to get laid.
  • Anarchy: You fail as a leader and another guy takes that role. He becomes a tyrant but under his rule, the society becomes a disaster (especially for you).

Game 02: COVID-19

Setting: Medieval & Futuristic Themes.

Story: Scientists thought COVID-19 would be controlled but at the end of 2020, it wiped out the entire humanity civilization. The game starts at Summer of 2030. There are only a few people who are immune to the virus. Since The Fall, they've been living a new lifestyle similar to the medieval time. As the MC, you vowed to hunt and live alone since you don't want to see the death of your beloved ones again. One day, you meet and help a girl who's starving to death. But she's just faking and with the help of her sister, they rob you. They take all your belonging, including a precious photo. You hear them say that they're going to South Beach so you're going after them to retrieve the photo. Because the girls took all of your weapons, now you have to meet other people and work for them to buy new weapons.

Routes:
  • Hero: Have all women.
  • Sharing: Share the women with other guys.
  • Loser: See other guys get the women.

Game 03: The Castle

Setting: Medieval Theme.

Story: You're a peasant living in a village. Next to the village is a castle. The Count living there is the owner of the nearby land, including the village. There is a rumor that when a beautiful young girl goes inside the castle, she'll never go back. So when the villagers have to go to the castle, they'll only let the men go. Your childhood friend, a beautiful girl, doesn't believe that. One day, her father gets sick and she decides to deliver the tribute by herself. One day, two days... a whole week passes but she doesn't come back. You decide to go to the castle to look for her, who you've been falling in love with.

Routes:
  • Count: After solving the mystery, you become the New Count of the Castle.
  • Friend: You become a friend of the Count and he'll share everything with you.
  • Slave: You become a slave for the Count and work your ass off for the rest of your life.
new earth

Reactions: MiZtyl

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Interesting update. Finally more action with the queen, now wait only for Myra.
I don't like Amity, I haven't liked her since the beginning of the game, she only thinking about getting a sword. I wonder how the action with her and George will develop (their plan)

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Does anyone know the outfits used in the main banner, and the one used in the first picture (blackhaired girl under a starry night)?

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
Yo, this might be the most useless MC I e ever seen. Like why is he even in the story? The woman all have just awful personalities. Like I wish their was an option for MC to grow some balls, tell them to all eat a d***, and go off somewhere and find some less annoying ladies. The renders are nice, but other than that this game is...... Well it's not good.
So does anyone have a least favorite female yet?
Why would you want one? Objectively speaking Amity is just....... Well she's terrible.
The girl

The girls are physically pretty. There personalities are gawd awful.
And you know, common human decency is not a thing.
Following a bad game for 5 months.

4_jXhFEZ.jpeg

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If it goes 1 or 2 I will stop playing it.
That's the next game not this one.

And it looks like it's going 1.

Dev isn't going to take a poll and then think "well, this guy on F95 doesn't like it so i'll ignore my patrons poll and go with what he wants".

You saying you won't play isn't going to change anything nor will anyone give a shit.

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
That's the next game not this one.

And it looks like it's going 1.

Dev isn't going to take a poll and then think "well, this guy on F95 doesn't like it so i'll ignore my patrons poll and go with what he wants".

You saying you won't play isn't going to change anything nor will anyone give a shit.
If New Earth doesn't get more than 50% votes, we'll have the second round (The Castle will be eliminated) so COVID-19 still has a chance to win.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Alannnnn
2.90 star(s) 32 Votes