MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
Even though only the MC can fuck the girls, they're not satisfied. If it's not Harem for them and if F95 also thinks that way, removing the harem tag is okay for me. Because even with the possible sequel, there's no way the MC can fuck both the Queen and the Princess at the same time. There's no incest in this game. The game was warned by patreon team once before. I don't wanna risk it just to satisfy anyone.

Reactions: asirap40

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
Just remove the harem tag. Even if there will be a sequel, the MC won't be able to fuck both the Queen and her daughter at the same time, which will give me a ban from patreon.

Even though only the MC can fuck the girls, they're not satisfied. If it's not Harem for them and if F95 also thinks that way, removing the harem tag is okay for me. Because even with the possible sequel, there's no way the MC can fuck both the Queen and the Princess at the same time. There's no incest in this game. The game was warned by patreon team once before. I don't wanna risk it just to satisfy anyone.
How would it be incest to be harem?

Think you fail to know what harem means despite how often it said?

Harem: the women occupying a harem; the wives (or concubines) of a polygamous man / a group of women perceived as centering around a particular man.

Like you do know Harem's don't need orgy/threesomes and that the girls don't even have to love each other or for that matter like (or touch)?

Even if you want orgy/threesomes all the other girls can be used why single out the 2 that have issue with patreon?

The no Harem is on they not a real harem (all with MC each wanting to love+shag with MC) instead as a person said earlier just your guy cheating on his love interest.

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
How would it be incest to be harem?

Think you fail to know what harem means despite how often it said?

Harem: the women occupying a harem; the wives (or concubines) of a polygamous man / a group of women perceived as centering around a particular man.

Like you do know Harem's don't need orgy/threesomes and that the girls don't even have to love each other or for that matter like (or touch)?

Even if you want orgy/threesomes all the other girls can be used why single out the 2 that have issue with patreon?

The no Harem is on they not a real harem (all with MC each wanting to love+shag with MC) instead as a person said earlier just your guy cheating on his love interest.
du.png

Married the Daughter, fucking her at the same time with her Mother is incest. For more details, contact Patreon. End of discussion.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
v0.13 ends cleanly, although there's room for a sequel.

I half NTR / half Haremed Act I, and I was allowed to replicate this in Act II. Basically, you choose the Harem + NTR route theme at the start, then choose the appropriate option later to confirm your route for each character. Honestly I don't see the design reason to split the game like this (it's short enough as it is), but it works alright.

What you should understand is that the scenario really isn't that complex: there's a high degree of convergence no matter what decisions you choose. The scenario is essentially linear with optional events: for each event, if you meet the requirements you see it, and if not you don't.

Ok that sounds reasonable. Thanks for the reply.

sanahtlig

Jul 6, 2019
There's various ways to define "Harem".

Definition 1 (realistic): A polyamorous male simultaneously pursuing relationships with multiple women, especially a King with multiple wives.
Definition 2 (genre trope): A story that pivots around one male surrounded by multiple females who are interested in him and compete for his attention.
Definition 3 (sexual trope): Either of the above, but with group sex.

This game doesn't neatly fit into any of these definitions. For definition 1, the protagonist becomes King but he doesn't end with a classic Harem. For definition 2, the heroines barely interact, so there's no real competition. There's no group sex, so definition 3 is also not met.

If you want to call this a Harem game (and to be honest until now I've just been echoing the dev's choice of terms here without thinking too deeply about it), there should be at least one ending where the protagonist is in ongoing relationships with all remaining heroines, and this should be out-in-the-open (otherwise it's just cheating).

For now, I think I'll just call it "optional NTR".

Last edited:
Reactions: Rikis and harsha_26

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
There's various ways to define "Harem".

Definition 1 (realistic): A polyamorous male simultaneously pursuing relationships with multiple women, especially a King with multiple wives.
Definition 2 (genre trope): A story that pivots around one male surrounded by multiple females who are interested in him and compete for his attention.
Definition 3 (sexual trope): Either of the above, but with group sex.

This game doesn't neatly fit into any of these definitions. For definition 1, the protagonist becomes King but he doesn't end with a classic Harem. For definition 2, the heroines barely interact, so there's no real competition. There's no group sex, so definition 3 is also not met.

If you want to call this a Harem game (and to be honest until now I've just been echoing the dev's choice of terms here without thinking too deeply about it), there should be at least one ending where the protagonist is in ongoing relationships with all remaining heroines, and this should be out-in-the-open (otherwise it's just cheating).
  • I'm really glad to hear this. My patrons didn't want to develop the sequel of Erodio at the same time with New Earth in a poll some weeks ago.
  • Then after this final version came here, I posted the poll again because I saw people here still wanted to continue the story since Ai didn't have sexual intercourse yet as well as the endings weren't finished for a possible sequel.
  • But after seeing that people keep mocking at me or being angry in previous comments, I started to re-think.
  • You don't mock me as well as you're not angry. Your comment is just neutral, and I'm appreciated it. It helps me make the final decision: follow what my patrons want, focus all my time on New Earth and the sequel of Erodio will be decided after New Earth's done.
  • At that time, there will be 2-3 stories to decide, including the sequel of Erodio and I don't have the responsibility to continue with a sequel for Erodio anymore.
  • If any moderator tries this game and thinks it's not harem, please remove the tag as people here request. Thank you.

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
For now, I think I'll just call it "optional NTR".
My previous comment was when you hadn't said this. In the end, you're just another guy focuses too much on NTR. If it's not Harem, at least we can call it 'romance route' (or 'vanilla route') & 'NTR route' since there's no route has too many contents compared to the other. But instead, you focus on 'NTR' like those guys above. Now I understand what you want.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I think you're misunderstanding some people. Nobody is asking for you to include incest in your game, but a harem can include both a mother and a daughter without them having sex together. Let's say the simplest harem that one could make would be Queen, princess, tavern keeper, baroness. All of them could be openly having sex with/in a relationship with the main character but refuse to ever let the main character sleep with anyone else at the same time as them. No incest occurs.

Regardless though, you may need to edit your game's acts and rerelease them. Right now you DO have incest in the game with the baroness and the tavern keeper being cousins (creators have been removed from Patreon for cousin incest) and I don't want that to happen to you.

Reactions: Wildbill5150

sanahtlig

Jul 6, 2019
  • You don't mock me as well as you're not angry. Your comment is just neutral, and I'm appreciated it. It helps me make the final decision: follow what my patrons want, focus all my time on New Earth and the sequel of Erodio will be decided after New Earth's done.
In the business, that's what we call "constructive criticism". :)

But sure, you should prioritize what your backers are asking for. We're just the peanut gallery.

sanahtlig

Jul 6, 2019
My previous comment was when you hadn't said this. In the end, you're just another guy focuses too much on NTR. If it's not Harem, at least we can call it 'romance route' (or 'vanilla route') & 'NTR route' since there's no route has too many contents compared to the other. But instead, you focus on 'NTR' like those guys above. Now I understand what you want.
I'm just looking for an appropriate label. "Optional NTR" implies romance (else the options are "NTR" or "no relationship"... right?). But if you want to characterize this game as "romance", then each heroine should have an ending focused on them. This game ALSO doesn't have that.

You really need to stop being so defensive. Everyone here isn't trying to criticize, mischaracterize, or coerce you or your title. It's a discussion thread. Let people discuss.

Last edited:

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
I'm just looking for an appropriate label. "Optional NTR" implies romance (else the options are "NTR" or "no relationship"... right?). But if you want to call this "romance", then each girl needs an ending focused on them. This game ALSO doesn't have that.

You really need to stop being so defensive. Everyone here isn't trying to criticize, coerce, or mischaracterize you or your title. It's a discussion thread. Let people discuss.
  • This is the first time I heard that a romantic game has to have all endings for all girls. I think in Romantic movies, we only need the main girl and the main guy have a happy ending and in romantic games we also think like that. But if it's not, or if that's how tags work on f95, that's okay. If the moderators also don't think the romance tag is appropriate, please remove it, too.
  • When did I say I don't let anyone discuss? Everyone has the right to discuss, including me. And when I speak my opinion to agree or to disagree, that's my right. I remember clearly that I haven't said that people don't have the right to discuss here.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Can't we have 3+ girls at the same time? That would be harem...and no need to include queen if you think it's incest

Reactions: Rikis

sanahtlig

Jul 6, 2019
  • This is the first time I heard that a romantic game has to have all endings for all girls. I think in Romantic movies, we only need the main girl and the main guy have a happy ending and in romantic games we also think like that. But if it's not, or if that's how tags work on f95, that's okay. If the moderators also don't think the romance tag is appropriate, please remove it, too.
  • When did I say I don't let anyone discuss? Everyone has the right to discuss, including me. And when I speak my opinion to agree or to disagree, that's my right. I remember clearly that I haven't said that people don't have the right to discuss here.
Look, I'm not the authority on how F95 chooses to tag its games (check my post count and title). But it's in everyone's best interests that new users get the experience they expect: satisfied users give better reviews. If you have a VISUAL NOVEL with multiple heroines (see title pic: 3 heroines with equal emphasis), many choices, and labeled "Romance", there's an expectation that each heroine will get an individual ending--even if one heroine gets the "True Ending". Your title sort of straddles a boundary between Harem and Romance; it's not quite Harem, not quite Romance. Multiple users have commented / complained to this effect. You're not obligated to change your game to fit nicely into these boxes, but you should appreciate that discussion of appropriate tags / genre conventions ultimately benefits you more than any of us. We're just trying to help.

Also, to get back to what started this tangent: I'm simply choosing to characterize this game as one with "optional NTR". In my review. In response to feedback from others. I'm not even pushing for a tag change. Whether you choose to accept my characterization is... ultimately irrelevant. For the both of us.

Last edited:

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
Can't we have 3+ girls at the same time? That would be harem...and no need to include queen if you think it's incest
I planned those scenes for the sequel. Just some hours ago, I still thought that I could ask my patrons to develop a version of the sequel after some months. But I think no matter what I do, some people still request more and more and I can't follow all of those requests. So I think I will do what my patrons voted because they don't press me and I can develop the way I want without worrying if a group like but the other group don't like. In the future, if they want the sequel for Erodio, we will have it.

Reactions: JenusKudo

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
When did I say I don't let anyone discuss? Everyone has the right to discuss, including me. ...
Good to see patreon accepted all your changes outside the of course incest of mother+daughter (which imo also shouldn't matter but w/e). They certainly target randomly sorry to see that you got marked.

Also good to see you understand the Harem tag should be removed.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Romance tag I don't see issue with you are for sure romancing the main gal... even if you cheat on her.

What the guy goes on about is true with like trying to think of a better tag of optional-ntr or something as a non-love interest being NTRed is not "proper" ntr (I think technical definition wise they need to be love interest/married to MC to be ntr otherwise just a girl having sex)--> this debated non-stop with ntr "lovers"/"haters".

But saying "this game as "romance", then each heroine should have an ending focused on them. " is wrong, be nice to have but honestly see more romance tags (without harem tag also more so) as a single love interest (outside maybe things like rape and mc becoming a horn dog like this one were you could maybe also imply/imagine some small love from).
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But ya you may want to step back for a few days from reading comments and the like and relax a moment you are being overly defensive and not really reading what is being said (likely due to too much stress happens to all, even youtubers that take short breaks largely due to them).

Just some your recent quotes alone.

" Even though only the MC can fuck the girls, they're not satisfied. If it's not Harem for them " ->
It is Not Harem not a opinion and it's not about being not being satisfied (least vast majority of time I didn't go through all 33 pages of comments + patreon).

" there's no way the MC can fuck both the Queen and the Princess at the same time. " ->
yes we know this and that would be a incest threesome, unless your later post is implying patron also means to say they decided they don't want you to even have relations with both at same time which would be odd I mean if married 1 then I would understand sort of.

"Thought of continuing But after seeing that people keep mocking at me or being angry in previous comments, I started to re-think " ->
Who as far as I seen no1 recently they including I were just pointing things out, most improper thing I said was a tiny joke not to you that is pretty factual is "the love interest is being ntred instead of mc and the harem tag (which I guess has been proven false) is therefore a cover for ntr "lovers/haters"

"I'm really glad to hear this + You don't mock me as well as you're not angry. Your comment is just neutral, and I'm appreciated it".
9 minutes later...
" My previous comment was when you hadn't said this. In the end, you're just another guy focuses too much on NTR. If it's not Harem ", But instead, you focus on 'NTR' like those guys above. Now I understand what you want ".
->
This was just wow and really shows the need to take a break from comments to read them better and for stress relief (again all get this, it's fully understandable).
Not many are angry+mocking most so on what you claim here. There was no reason to even come back after being so happy with his comment because you were upset by 1 small thing he said which you also misinterpreted was bad like the other guys and therefore all he said was forfeit..

Your reply to:" You really need to stop being so defensive. Everyone here isn't trying to criticize, coerce, or mischaracterize you or your title. It's a discussion thread.let people discuss".
" When did I say I don't let anyone discuss? Everyone has the right to discuss, including me. And when I speak my opinion to agree or to disagree, that's my right. I remember clearly that I haven't said that people don't have the right to discuss here. "
->
He not saying you said you literally said no right to discuss, just that you are attacking, ignoring, and misinterpreting what people are saying and discussing; which is not really having a discussion then by you in doing so and more the lines of lashing out and almost "threatening" in sense of because you say these things I am going to bad mouth you.
(also not make next game, because of your discussion though this could be interrupted ok as you not seeing it liked and therefore not worth doing).

won't go on your latest comment as that just more the same overall.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Again good luck and hope you do take a small break from comments and come back more relaxed.
Rather you do or don't make another and how+when it comes out is up to you and no1 should "demand" otherwise not that I seen anyone do so. ( other then patreons somewhat I guess though even then still up to you of course).

Last edited:
Reactions: sanahtlig

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Wait isn't Roxanne and ketha related?? They have sexual in counter? Isn't that incestuous? Patreon rules are weird? But not be with princess and queen separately they don't have to do things with each other? I don't know what patreon is thinking? Just my opinion. I think the game is good I've always said that, it's just not what I thought it was going to be when I read tags and info in the op. I believe this game has so much potential and could have been so much more we start relationship with and tell several girls we love them but there is no reward for pursuing them in the end all there is is the princess so your choices with other girls don't matter? Just my opinion and interpretation of parts of the game.

Reactions: Alfre4u

CookieTornado

Nov 8, 2019
Wait isn't Roxanne and ketha related?? They have sexual in counter? Isn't that incestuous? Patreon rules are weird? But not be with princess and queen separately they don't have to do things with each other? I don't know what patreon is thinking? Just my opinion. I think the game is good I've always said that, it's just not what I thought it was going to be when I read tags and info in the op. I believe this game has so much potential and could have been so much more we start relationship with and tell several girls we love them but there is no reward for pursuing them in the end all there is is the princess so your choices with other girls don't matter? Just my opinion and interpretation of parts of the game.
Keatha and Myra are related not Roxanne.

2.90 star(s) 32 Votes