Nov 7, 2020
Is this an all or nothing type of game for the Harem/NTR? As in You either fuck all of the women yourself or watch them all get dicked by someone else? Or can I decide that I do not like a particular woman and let her and only her find some other dick to ride?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
In this game, should you slip, someone steals and wins the game for that paticular babe.
How getting your gurls stolen works in a game where you are the sweetest thing on earth?
Here is how - rape, blackmail, torture.
Unless you are there to protect and care for your gurls every time, you lose them and you get defeated.
Is this an all or nothing type of game for the Harem/NTR? As in You either fuck all of the women yourself or watch them all get dicked by someone else? Or can I decide that I do not like a particular woman and let her and only her find some other dick to ride?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
You have a love route in this game (only you are with women) or NTR or ''sharing''. That is, you have sex with ''your'' women, but let others men to the same.
The NTR route is such that you only watch others have fun.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Good Morning.
This is a long game?
Greetings.
Nah, not that long. I never timed it, but I would guess you can finish one route in maybe an hour. (If you use skip and don't care about dialogue, it would go faster.) There are three routes: Harem, Sharing (NTR and Harem combined), and just NTR. So playing through them all is probably 90 minutes or less, I would guess.

Reactions: Tony507

Tony507

Jan 15, 2021
Nah, not that long. I never timed it, but I would guess you can finish one route in maybe an hour. (If you use skip and don't care about dialogue, it would go faster.) There are three routes: Harem, Sharing (NTR and Harem combined), and just NTR. So playing through them all is probably 90 minutes or less, I would guess.
Thank you very much for the information

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Nice story, however, the dialogue is horrible. I think almost every line has a mistake of some kind, starting from the opening line. I wish the dev had saved the the script as a .rpy. Notepad can edit that. Its like nails on a chalkboard reading this.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
There is actually no harem in this game. You fuck the women but they're not yours at the end. I hope the dev understands this and does not do it for New Earth.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
finish act 1 and ... WTF?? i am NOT the chosen One?? :mad: OH i get get it!! 'Good guys finish Last' :cautious: alright, i can do this. Fuck'em... if only a Perv can wield the sword of might! prepare for The Dick... in Name , Title, and USE...:devilish: (from somewhere in the distance.. you hear ... '... Death on Two legs... you're tearin me apart... ) :p;)
guess i coulda checked with the walkthru. :unsure:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Just open the script file and change everyone's names to brother sister and mother.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Hey someone mind to tell me how is the ntr here? Please.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hey someone mind to tell me how is the ntr here? Please.
Not sure what you mean by "how is the NTR". The NTR is . . . decent? I'm not sure what you're asking exactly. There are 3 routes in the game: Harem, Harem-NTR (blend), and NTR. So you get all of the girls, none of the girls, or share all of the girls, basically.

2.90 star(s) 32 Votes