-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
BTW, MiZtyl, if you haven't already done so, you should see about getting a Game Developer label for yourself, although I doubt there are many on this thread who don't know you're this game's developer.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I thought that label is for invitation. Someone told me that.
Oh, I see. I'm not a developer (well, not for anything on F95), so I didn't realize that. Well, hopefully you get invited soon. :)

Staff and Mods online
Is any of you fine mods in a giving mood to gift this here .. dev ...
name's MiZtyl their developer red coat ;)???

korg9

Aug 24, 2019

Overview:
The story takes place in the medieval time. You play as a young man whose parents all died years ago. Roxanne let you work at her tavern since then. Ai, a girl whom you and Roxanne rescued after her ship-wrecked accident also lives with you two and works for Roxanne. You don't have many friends except Ai and Princess Myra who always suddenly appears from nowhere. Your life is so peaceful. Until one day, you feel the need of love. But who will you choose among many beautiful girls and women around you?​

Thread Updated: 2019-10-26
Release Date: 2019-10-25
Developer: Harem Adult Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - -
Android v7a: - -
Android v8a: - -
Android x86_64: - -

Extras:

View attachment 367096 View attachment 367097 View attachment 367098 View attachment 294763 View attachment 294764 View attachment 294765 View attachment 294766 View attachment 294767
Best game eveer, i love the NTR route. Keep it up! You are great

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MiZtyl is creating Adult Games => patreon.com/miztyl =>

MiZtyl Today at 3:45 AM

Dev Talk :: I think only people love medieval games will play Erodio.

Cheer Up brave dev !! I like TiM's apokolips / Calipso / just the same ... also
Heavy Five [Ch. 3 v1.2] [Nottravis]
SpaceCorps XXX [v0.2.6] [RanliLabz]

The Kingdom + Long live the princess did not keep me away=> still played this ...so dev away!

Reactions: RanliLabz

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
lorddarkam & CookieMonster666: They think they are upright and NTR is disgusting. But they still appear in NTR games. Well, I think I don't need to say too much. We all know what kind of people they are.
That doesn't answer the question. Since you are so easily convinced to change your game can we change it even further? 20 to 50 is a pretty big jump to be petty so whats to say we cant go from 50 to 100? Or is that where you draw your imaginary line or something?

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Ok tried the game: I have to say I like the art, I really like the amount of choices, and despite still not having deep enough characters or story (I guess it's pretty normal considering the age of the game) the setup seems pretty promising.
So good job MiZtyl , and I really like your determination.

I've played a full ntr route, next one will be a more standard one. One question: how much will you be able to mix them? (I mean: when the MC is on one route with a character he'll stay that way forever or it's supposed to be more dynamic?)

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
Ok tried the game: I have to say I like the art, I really like the amount of choices, and despite still not having deep enough characters or story (I guess it's pretty normal considering the age of the game) the setup seems pretty promising.
So good job MiZtyl , and I really like your determination.

I've played a full ntr route, next one will be a more standard one. One question: how much will you be able to mix them? (I mean: when the MC is on one route with a character he'll stay that way forever or it's supposed to be more dynamic?)
If I only count some of the girls in game: Myra with the MC - Prince Irving - King George, Ai & Ko with the MC - King George, Roxanne with the MC - King George (not including guys who haven't appeared yet), the routes will be:
Route A: Myra with the MC, Ai & Ko with the MC, Roxanne with the MC
Route B: Myra with the MC, Ai & Ko with the MC, Roxanne with King George
Route C: Myra with the MC, Ai & Ko with King George, Roxanne with King George
Route D:
Route E:

Walk-through gives 2 routes so it'll be simple but there are more characters in the game so there are more routes than what I said above.

Reactions: Mwanted

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
good luck Dev best thing that NTR is not forced really all i care about is protecting Myra and btw dev u said it will be more Dynamic so lets say Myra got fucked by King George will i be able to win her back or she lost for good ? it will be mix like u can have full pure harem route where only MC fucked them and there is mixed harem route with girls falling for george and mc winning them back ? what do u think

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
good luck Dev best thing that NTR is not forced really all i care about is protecting Myra and btw dev u said it will be more Dynamic so lets say Myra got fucked by King George will i be able to win her back or she lost for good ? it will be mix like u can have full pure harem route where only MC fucked them and there is mixed harem route with girls falling for george and mc winning them back ? what do u think
I don't think people who hate NTR will like the idea to win back Myra after she was destroyed by George? I think that's more like netori, not harem. I don't like the idea about letting Myra go to George then get back. Unfortunately, this game is a harem game, not a netori game. At the moment, only Ketha is in the netori route if we consider the fact that the MC gets her from Baron Rhett is netori.

Reactions: blademaster89

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
I don't think people who hate NTR will like the idea to win back Myra after she was destroyed by George? I think that's more like netori, not harem. I don't like the idea about letting Myra go to George then get back. Unfortunately, this game is a harem game, not a netori game. At the moment, only Ketha is in the netori route if we consider the fact that the MC gets her from Baron Rhett is netori.
so the only character who will get NTRed by the king is Ketha ? but there are already events with someone slapping Myra ass and king checking her ?

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
If I only count some of the girls in game: Myra with the MC - Prince Irving - King George, Ai & Ko with the MC - King George, Roxanne with the MC - King George (not including guys who haven't appeared yet), the routes will be:
Route A: Myra with the MC, Ai & Ko with the MC, Roxanne with the MC
Route B: Myra with the MC, Ai & Ko with the MC, Roxanne with King George
Route C: Myra with the MC, Ai & Ko with King George, Roxanne with King George
Route D:
Route E:

Walk-through gives 2 routes so it'll be simple but there are more characters in the game so there are more routes than what I said above.
Please check this comment.

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
i saw it but i still don't get it so its either Route D/E have myra NTRed cuz u already forshadowed it in the game or its the same as above but with different girls ?
That's all I can say about the game. I don't think spoiling the game is good. If you want to make sure before playing future versions, please check what people comment here (even though many comments are lies about the game but many comments are the truth).

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
That's all I can say about the game. I don't think spoiling the game is good. If you want to make sure before playing future versions, please check what people comment here (even though many comments are lies about the game but many comments are the truth).
It seems some folk have forgotten about spoiler alerts or are just too lazy to say they are introducing spoilers. It is most annoying. Even more folk annoyingly just ignore walkthroughs where they exist anyway. Whatever happened to just playing effin games?

2.90 star(s) 32 Votes