Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
they could have made their second game without NTR! For you already have one game ... and people asked you to

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
Do you think the last scene between Roxanne and King George was a little bit too rush? Or it's ok?
For me it's ok, but it really depend's on what route you want to focus the most on. A good NTR route sometimes requires a good build up, but if you like focusing on harem a bit more i don't mind NTR to be rushed. As long as sexy scenes like Roxanne and King George show up i'm all for it.

Reactions: MiZtyl

Tom10

May 25, 2017
Do you think the last scene between Roxanne and King George was a little bit too rush? Or it's ok?
I think it was fine as well. Some may think that because it happens shortly you have just introduced King George's character. However, since I'm focusing more on Ai and Myra, King George and Roxanne are more like side characters to me. Imo, that pace was fine for them.

Reactions: MiZtyl

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
I don't actually care, just seems like a irrational thing to do.
If you don't care, stop trolling my sentences and my work. In the end, this is my work, not yours. If you don't like it, don't play it. You don't have the right to troll or to mock other 'genius' because this forum has a rule, forbidding trolling and mocking. Even if it doesn't have this rule, aren't you tired of talking about something or some people you don't care? Don't put your nose in this game and me since you don't care. Thanks a bunch.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
If you don't care, stop trolling my sentences and my work. In the end, this is my work, not yours. If you don't like it, don't play it. You don't have the right to troll or to mock other 'genius' because this forum has a rule, forbidding trolling and mocking. Even if it doesn't have this rule, aren't you tired of talking about something or some people you don't care? Don't put your nose in this game and me since you don't care. Thanks a bunch.
My game, my style. Who don't like it, have the right not to play.
Exactly. Don't let trolls like that get you down. I personally am loving the game so far. When this last update ended, I felt like the MC was in a race against the clock — a lot of pressure to act quickly and do things a certain way.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope you continue to develop this interesting story.

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
Exactly. Don't let trolls like that get you down. I personally am loving the game so far. When this last update ended, I felt like the MC was in a race against the clock — a lot of pressure to act quickly and do things a certain way.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope you continue to develop this interesting story.
Thank you.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
2.90 star(s) 32 Votes