ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
so..apparently the princess has disappeared..so MC shows up to save the day?..the guy from the tavern who fetches water? :p ya..that'll go over well...andddd..end of prologue ...LOL pretty girls..choppy writing that feels like a bunch of post-it notes tossed at the screen...BUT..if the writing improves..there could be something here..as we all want a nice fantasy/medieval based adult story..right?

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I really like that setting and characters look good. Nothing more to say at this point. Since dev is close with The Engagement dev I really hope for possible NTR to make it worth it. I will observe this one.
yep the developers name title is similar to that game which is the only reason why im waiting to download the game and see if its worth playing judging on the previous comments i may like the game but im already downloading 5 games right now

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
did not notice that until y'all mentioned it...ugh..my wariness just kicked in..lol
Same, I guess we'll see how this one goes. Apparently they are in the talks of making NTR a subgenre that will be 25% of the game. How you could ever think 25% is a subgenre, IDK.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Same, I guess we'll see how this one goes. Apparently they are in the talks of making NTR a subgenre that will be 15% of the game. How you could ever think 25% is a subgenre, IDK.
i'll avoid any convos that are bound to explode if this game travels into that realm..LOL..probably best if i delete and forget this even exists :p

Reactions: RedPillBlues

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
i'll avoid any convos that are bound to explode if this game travels into that realm..LOL..probably best if i delete and forget this even exists :p
Yeah I don't want a repeat of that thread, but there's hope. Nothings set in stone.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Ill wait for the dev to mention wether this game is going to have any NTR content before I purge all excistence of it from my hardrive.

Until then, yay another game! :)

Munardy

Mar 15, 2018
Nitpicking... Medieval-type Fantasy. NOT medieval. The clothes alone says that. But might very well be a good game, even if the creator thinks some medieval seamstresses are magicians too. I might just check it out.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I really like that setting and characters look good. Nothing more to say at this point. Since dev is close with The Engagement dev I really hope for possible NTR to make it worth it. I will observe this one.
Well that explains why his writing is so horrible then. The Engagement Dev can't tie two scenes together and have them make sense and neither can this one.

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
I'm not fond of NTR.

If they want NTR, there will be around 20-25%
You do realize how much content that is right? That's a huge amount of content that you'll be making for something your not even interested in? If your fans wanted Snuff would you, how about raceplay?

Is greed what motivates you over passion? If so NTR is even a worse choice.

May 8, 2018
NTR or not will be decided by my patrons in the future.
If they don't want NTR, there will be no erotic scenes between the girls and other guys.
If they want NTR, there will be around 20-25% (depends on the poll) NTR in game. To be clear about that: There will be 1 NTR scene after 3-4 erotic scenes between the MC and the girls.

At the moment, there is no NTR scenes because I'm not fond of NTR. But I will follow the recommendations of my supporters about NTR and other stuff.
Thank you for a warning. If it will be optional, then ok, if not, then I don't want to play such game and I will delete it imediatelly.
So, would you be kind and tell us before we invest our time in a game?

P.S.: Another thing, don't look at it like I teach you how you need to make your own game, but better think twice before you act. So many games have been ruined and dropped because they have introduced something which players didn't liked, and which wasn't part of original plans.

May 8, 2018
There will have 3 scenarios after the poll:
1/ Only loves between the MC and the girls: Even if Princess Myra and other girls don't fall for the MC, they won't fall for other guys. But this is a little bit strange because it means Princess Myra won't marry Prince Irving when Erodio is a long story.
2/ There are loves between the girls and other guys but there is no erotic scenes between them: For example, princess Myra will marry Prince Irving but that's all. There will be no erotic scenes between them.
3/ There are NTR scenes: There will be erotic scenes between Princess Myra and Prince Irving (if the MC fails to make her choose the MC). But for this option, there will be a choice at the beginning of the game. If you choose 'NTR', there will be NTR scenes when you play. If you choose 'no NTR', all NTR scenes will be deleted and you will play just like the option 2: There are loves between the girls and other guys but there is no erotic scenes between them. It's completely avoidable right at the start.

But at the moment, there will be no poll because most of my patrons come from the NTR community. I will wait until there are more supporters.
Thanks for your quick replay.

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
NTR or not will be decided by my patrons in the future.
If they don't want NTR, there will be no erotic scenes between the girls and other guys.
If they want NTR, there will be around 20-25% (depends on the poll) NTR in game. To be clear about that: There will be 1 NTR scene after 3-4 erotic scenes between the MC and the girls.

At the moment, there is no NTR scenes because I'm not fond of NTR. But I will follow the recommendations of my supporters about NTR and other stuff.
so you will just do whatever your supporters tell you to do in the game no matter if you are into it or not that is what you just said. That is not how you make a game that is going to be good. Of course you listen to what your supporters is saying they going to tell you if the game is good, what needs to be fixed, or what is wrong with the game that is one way on how you listen to them. There are other ways of getting your supporters involved as well like helping you pick out names for the characters outside of the MC, choosing a character that they would like to see in the game ect. Also if you are not into something it is going to be harder for you to put it into the game so that it makes sense to the people that is into it.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
so you will just do whatever your supporters tell you to do in the game no matter if you are into it or not that is what you just said. That is not how you make a game that is going to be good. Of course you listen to what your supporters is saying they going to tell you if the game is good, what needs to be fixed, or what is wrong with the game that is one way on how you listen to them. There are other ways of getting your supporters involved as well like helping you pick out names for the characters outside of the MC, choosing a character that they would like to see in the game ect. Also if you are not into something it is going to be harder for you to put it into the game so that it makes sense to the people that is into it.
I'm of the opinion that making a game that you actually want to make equals a better game. Inserting content 'A' because some people want it is beyond ridiculous. Like you said there are plenty of ways to pay back your Patreons other then deciding a FOURTH of the game.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
That's your ideal about making a game.

I want to make a game with my supporters. They can have decisions in the game they invest their own money in it. Rather than listen to people who don't support me, I choose to listen to people who support me.

But there is always a line, what I can accept and what I can't accept. Even if my patrons vote for 'incest element' or 'beastiality element', Erodio will never have incest element or beastiality element. Patrons on my discord suggested to make an incest patch, but I didn't do that. Why? Because I'll never make an incest game or a beastiality game.

So, the decision about NTR or not will be decided when the time comes. At the moment, Erodio doesn't have any NTR scenes. And it will be decided once and for all before any possible NTR scene can appear in some updates more.
Will draw the line at incest, but not ntr, i'm ded.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I don't hate NTR, but I hate incest & beastiality.
I dunno, it just seems strange to me that one would have no feelings for ntr, but hate incest. Not that it matters though, I'm not a fan of incest either.

2.90 star(s) 32 Votes