Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
My daily Dose , of opening this site and Hoping to find New Sharing game with high Production value with tons of content , man can dream lol , and i want to talk about something i feel like Every Kink has its high production games , look at Vanilla games u can see 5 to 10 very good games that get updated very quicky for them to choose from , same as for Harem fans , same as for femdom / trainer fans but for NTR/Sharing i feel like we really don't have that game

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
no, twine is miserable, I say that as someone who frequently uses both twine, renpy sdk, and unity unpackers to reverse engineer games. Everything is cumbersome. If anything, without images, renpy is the easiest of the 3 since no innate formating is needed; you can just write stuff like:

Python:
alice "Hey, did you want me to come over later?"
peter "My mom's still here until 6"
"Several hours later....."
then go back later in the future and add images like
Python:
scene alice_peter_phone_1
alice "Hey, did you want me to come over later?"
scene alice_peter_phone_2
peter "My mom's still here until 6"
scene living_room_1
"Several hours later....."
imo the only thing twine is better at is when you have extremely complex branching stories, which almost no avns take advantage of, I'm talking plot forks upon forks upon forks, then it's easier to visualize the spiderweb.

I get that looking at blank renpy pages would be kind of weird, but for a pure story it'd be easy enough to add a background image to the text so it's not boring black, and the same would be the case for html.
Thx, i'll contact you later on if i've questions, as you kindly offered. I downloaded renpy and will have a look.
I'm currently choosing which of my ideas would be the easier to implement, not too many choices, branches, etc.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
There is also a new game "Sinfull Success" on this site which is also good written with corruption and later sharing .
Me i dont like the face-design and the general look of the female protagonist but the writing and animations are good made.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Guys, check this one out The East Block.
Very promising and a lot of potential. If you love Exciting Games, A Life Worth Living, and (early) The Adventurous Couple, I think you're gonna love this one, too. But, some moments are still very NTR-ish in this game because MC still doesn't openly share his fetish to his GF.
gonna check this out, initial impression is looks great.

Reactions: SlapE and atrebor68

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Very promising and a lot of potential. If you love Exciting Games, A Life Worth Living, and (early) The Adventurous Couple, I think you're gonna love this one, too. But, some moments are still very NTR-ish in this game because MC still doesn't openly share his fetish to his GF.
GF shy, young and pretty.
BINGO!

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
gonna check this out, initial impression is looks great.
Yeah I agree, I was a tad skeptical when I saw the screenshot of her kissing another dude and it apparently being unavoidable. However, after seeing what happens after I was relieved. As long as it doesn't devolve into some unavoidable no-love, going behind each others back, lack of respect for one another BS, then I'm definitely gonna keep my eye on it.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Yeah, but his GF however suspect the boyfriend's fetish :)
He'll reveal it to her for sure in the next updates!

hans851

Jul 12, 2019
There is also a new game "Sinfull Success" on this site which is also good written with corruption and later sharing .
Me i dont like the face-design and the general look of the female protagonist but the writing and animations are good made.
that must be traditions. There are so mane ntrs games with fucking ugly women...

• Sad
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
that must be traditions. There are so mane ntrs games with fucking ugly women...
Yeah I checked that out and thought the same....she just looks.....busted. I get not having supermodels everywhere that all look the same, but at the end of the day I'm only a male human, those *unique design choices* don't cause the corpora cavernosa to inflate :ROFLMAO: In that other game, East block, I'm genuinely envious of how good looking the dev made her and spent a bit trying to figure out what morphs went into her. Rarely do you see such an immediately attractive face that doesn't look like every other daz model.

Fiz1247

Jul 3, 2019
Yeah I agree, I was a tad skeptical when I saw the screenshot of her kissing another dude and it apparently being unavoidable. However, after seeing what happens after I was relieved. As long as it doesn't devolve into some unavoidable no-love, going behind each others back, lack of respect for one another BS, then I'm definitely gonna keep my eye on it.
Yea that's a deal breaker. Imagine you get everything right but then without reason have to fuck it up with this. Also misleading description about NTR being avoidable.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Yea that's a deal breaker. Imagine you get everything right but then without reason have to fuck it up with this. Also misleading description about NTR being avoidable.
Yep.
Sometimes who writes the stories should get himself in the MC dresses .

luxilfer666

Sep 28, 2021
Dev's explanation:
"I see your point with the kiss on the bench being unavoidable. I guess I felt this was light enough to not be considered NTR really since she was just acting to help someone she thought was being genuine and Luke wasn't involved which would just make it cheating I guess? Once Luke was involved, then it's full NTR if you decide to keep going with the pics and things heat up. As for doing things without his consent, I don't plan on that since it wouldn't be in her character to fully cheat. However if Luke's actions make her start to feel neglected emotionally or disregarded then she might be tempted to cheat. We'll have to wait and see where the story goes."

I think he just misunderstood the netorare term. Other than the kissing scene, they are all in the realm of netorase/sharing/hotwifing. He likely plans to do so based on the first sentence of his underlined statement above.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote