Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

6ambino

Dec 11, 2022
I happen to know the game you are describing. It must be said that this is still in the early stages of development. It's true, the scene described is not NTR at all, but simple voyeur. The real NTR is planned later in the game
MC didn't just stay and watch but encouraged the gf, his motivation behind the act makes a big difference. It shows his agency over being directed by the homeless pervert. He owns the girl and makes her pose with other cock, she is supportive to a certain extend. It is the Netorase where the husband is fanning the flames of the fetish. The girl's willingness is a hint that they could find a common ground in this relationship. Later on he has second thoughts about going too far... So he becomes aware of the danger, not oblivious like in some NTR hentais.

MC has already established the foundation of the fetish - the feeling of pleasure when other men are involved, so there is no need for beating around the bush and acting edgy over snoopers. He can even fuck her througly, when the landlord is watching. He didn't get cold feet like some beta. Giving a girl a proper fuck while others are watching is the base for him to feel the pleasure in potential sharing and swinging, and doesn't feel like he is humilited.

But well, he can also put a cage on his bird and act as a psyhologist in bed. That's the more extreme spectrum of Netorase.

Last edited:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
MC didn't just stay and watch but encouraged the gf, his motivation behind the act makes a big difference. It shows his agency over being directed by the homeless pervert. He owns the girl and makes her pose with other cock, she is supportive to a certain extend. It is the Netorase where the husband is fanning the flames of the fetish. The girl's willingness is a hint that they could find a common ground in this relationship. Later on he has second thoughts about going too far... So he becomes aware of the danger, not oblivious like in some NTR hentais.

MC has already established the foundation of the fetish - the feeling of pleasure when other men are involved, so there is no need for beating around the bush and acting edgy over snoopers. He can even fuck her througly, when the landlord is watching. He didn't get cold feet like some beta. Giving a girl a proper fuck while others are watching is the base for him to feel the pleasure in potential sharing and swinging, and doesn't feel like he is humilited.

But well, he can also put a cage on his bird and act as a psyhologist in bed. That's the more extreme spectrum of Netorase.
Netorase (also a form of NTR) means cuckold. Usually is a form of sharing/masorchidism. In this fetish, the "cuck", here our MC, willingly takes the role of the voyeur, watches his girlfriend having sex with someone else, gets excited by it without being actively involved in the act himself. There is also a special form in which he does not do it willingly, but is forced to do it. In this case it is cheating, not sharing. Yes, this game is heavily focused on this kind of NTR. However, this step has not yet been finally completed.

I'm also nearly sure, as far as I've followed the game so far, that we'll definitely see netorare/netori, the classic real NTR. It's the kindof NTR, where the partner ends up in someone else's bed without the other's consent. That's why the future tagg netorare exists.

So much for my prognosis. Actually, I don't care. I'm generally a fan of taboo content. I'll just sit back now, follow the game with great interest and enjoy :cool:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 6ambino

6ambino

Dec 11, 2022
I'm also nearly sure, as far as I've followed the game so far, that we'll definitely see netorare/netori, the classic real NTR. It's the kindof NTR, where the partner ends up in someone else's bed without the other's consent. That's why the future tagg netorare exists.
You mean the boss? For me, it is a set-up to get MC into Netorase with less pain by getting trained in domination on fuck-pigs. Just imagine if he told his gf while fucking her that they are being watched, and then he continues while calling her his fuck-pig, then invites the guy to dp her.
The boss should be his role model in how to enjoy this fetish.
Edit:
Also, if he wants her to fuck some guy, it isn't cheating. He can draw pleasure from getting his orders fulfilled, her being dominated, or using her to dominate other male. He makes this choice, so it is sharing.

Last edited:
Reactions: exazubi

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
For those out of the loop, we're talking about east block.
so there is no need for beating around the bush and acting edgy over snoopers. He can even fuck her througly, when the landlord is watching. He didn't get cold feet like some beta.
This is something I really liked there that I HATE in a bunch of another games, you'll always have this nosebleeder mc saying "oooo I'm snooping her but I shouldn't tell her! She'll think it's bad, I'll just watch her and that guy tee hee hee.." Moron.
Yes, this game is heavily focused on this kind of NTR. However, this step has not yet been finally completed.

I wouldn't be so sure that will be the focus. You certainly could be right, it's too early to tell - but I think audience reactions are coloring what's actually happening. If you look at both the dev's responses in that thread, and the game script itself, it's clear at least one path will be an enthusiastic couple sharing path. The other path isn't clear if it will be more ntrish or vanillaish.

By script I mean his responses to events are more ntr-style if you decline showing off your girlfriend (despite the text box), he'll say stuff like "I can't believe she's doing that, I'm really not comfortable."
You mean the boss? For me, it is a set-up to get MC into Netorase with less pain by getting trained in domination on fuck-pigs. Just imagine if he told his gf while fucking her that they are being watched, and then he continues while calling her his fuck-pig, then invites the guy to dp her.
Again, hard to tell at this point. I personally dislike that kind of sharing involving submission/domination, but that's just me and I realize others here have a variety of tastes within sharing. Or, exazubi could be right and the boss is bad news all around; setting the stakes for a high tension ntr story where if you indulge him, he runs off with Kath behind your back, I dunno, we'll see.

Reactions: 6ambino

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
This here is a project I wanted to do but couldn't since I'm not all that confident in my art skills(yet), I decided to do it using one of the popular game/posing studios available and an engine different from the usual ones, this is just a proof of concept so it's like a 0000000.1 release. It's just a couple of sentences long and it's rough around the edges, just posting it here to see if there's any interest.

I tried it, even if as you said there isn't really much content I'd be curious to see the rest so good luck.

One of themes (the premature ejaculation and erectile stuff) might not be the favorite theme of some people on this particular thread, but personally I don't really mind, and after seeing you around here for some time I'm curious what the story you want to write (without influences) would be.

Reactions: Hentai_Kishi

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Edit:
Also, if he wants her to fuck some guy, it isn't cheating. He can draw pleasure from getting his orders fulfilled, her being dominated, or using her to dominate other male. He makes this choice, so it is sharing.
I certainly hope not, or at least I hope that's not the only netorase path, cause if it is it will be sad to have to drop the game cause of it. That sort of netorase just isn't my jam. I don't like the boss in the first place, so I don't wanna work with him in any capacity, and I absolutely really dislike humiliation & corruption based netorase, and the same goes with dom/sub content. I enjoy dom/sub relationships, but I don't want to involve humiliation in it.

Again, hard to tell at this point. I personally dislike that kind of sharing involving submission/domination, but that's just me and I realize others here have a variety of tastes within sharing. Or, exazubi could be right and the boss is bad news all around; setting the stakes for a high tension ntr story where if you indulge him, he runs off with Kath behind your back, I dunno, we'll see.
Like I said above, I don't mind D/S relationships, but I despise humiliation, unless it's just playful dirty talk levels of it, but that's a different thing altogether in my book.

I really hope the boss and whatever he's trying to involve us in isn't forced on us, we have the option to refuse sending him the pictures, so I hope that choice actually sticks and we aren't forced to send them anyways. That scene with him and Claire already left a bad taste in my mouth as is.

As long as there's no unavoidable NTR going forward, and the netorase/sharing isn't just a mega corruption and humiliation fest, I'll be happy.

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
I tried it, even if as you said there isn't really much content I'd be curious to see the rest so good luck.

One of themes (the premature ejaculation and erectile stuff) might not be the favorite theme of some people on this particular thread, but personally I don't really mind, and after seeing you around here for some time I'm curious what the story you want to write (without influences) would be.

Thanks for taking time out of your day, trying my project and actually answering! The idea is that NTS acts actually makes MC excited and Nianna isn't truly a bad person even though she is bothered by the circumstances, perhaps I should make this clearer in my writing. Each route will be a different bull and each bull will teach MC and Nianna a sort of lesson, it's mostly monster partners though, Goblin, Bullman(lol), Hyena Woman, Flesh Mage, we don't seem to see a lot of that in NTS. I'm also working on other projects, each with a different appeal so everyone in the community has something they can like but right now I'm focused on just two "easy" ones so I don't stretch myself too thin.

As you said, I have been here for quite some time now and while I don't consider myself the ultimate NTS master I still would think of myself as someone who deeply enjoys these themes so you can count on me to listen to the community and at the very least not pull a "this is NTR now" on you.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Edit:
I really don't know it. The game is still young. Who knows how many more Li and in-game story lines will come. The final scene with the boys in the park after jogging would have been a definite NTR cliffhanger if she had left out the cell phone. And I can imagine that such scenes will exist even without a cuckold, later. I also see it coming that not only the girlfriend will get everything, the male will also get various Li. :love:

The bottom line is that I really don't care whether it's cheating, sharing, swinging, cuckolding, NTR. These are just words. I like a lot of things, but especially taboo content that touches on forbidden fruit. I love a good storytelling which creates arcs of tension ans passion, leading to sexual variety, where you see different women and different cocks, where there is something for every taste. Then some interactivity where I can decide for myself what I get in the end.

If there were the "being a dik" (I´m a die hard fan of it) of cheating/sharing with this quality, I would be the happiest man in the world. And the day will come, at some point. And until then there are games in between that approach and approach there :cool:

Last edited:

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Because of, or maybe gratefully to, some of you, I tried to play with HiWaifu yesterday.
To no avail: connection issues, server being overloaded etc.

BUT i did manage to try Character AI.
It's free, I was not interrupted after a couple of interaction by a "pay or get out of here!" message like with muah ai.
I created a character, made her private. Then, instead of doing the "hey there! how are you?" dance.
I told her (the character being of the female persuasion, i'm going to say her, even if it was a computer i was speaking with), that i wanted to play a game.

I told her whom she was playing, and whom i was playing. And we began to be a couple speaking of wife-sharing!
It's was quite good, she came up with reactivity, ideas, suggestions and verisimilitude.

She even surprised me, like we had a dinner, spoke about it, had passionate sex, and then I said that my character was too aroused to be satisfied after one go, she said: "No, let's go on a week-end right now, and do it!"
So, she began to take initiatives, to offer ideas. It was quite great.

But, since this program (for a program it is, if it was a woman having such a naughty mind, I'll court her, and ravish her in a jiffy), is made in such a way that it can not be too NSFW, she was able to speak of her feelings, mine, our sensations, etc. But no naughty descriptions from her alas!

This being said, due I think to these limitations in her programming, she answered not with naughty words but with images, when asked to make comments of an explicit nature!
Not images of a sexual nature mind you, but of an explicit nature! If one has imagination.
Like I told her, that I, as her husband had bought condoms: normal and big size. But she decided that the dude needed XXL's one! Without any prompt from me.
I asked her to describ his manhood, she used non sexual words like: big, magnificent and then instead of writing what happen while they made love, she sent me images of a building of huge proportion, a spaceshift entering atmosphere, a huntress on the prowl, a vixen and a stag in the same image, fireworks etc.

So, now, I'm going to try HIWaifu!

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Because of, or maybe gratefully to, some of you, I tried to play with HiWaifu yesterday.
To no avail: connection issues, server being overloaded etc.

BUT i did manage to try Character AI.
It's free, I was not interrupted after a couple of interaction by a "pay or get out of here!" message like with muah ai.
I created a character, made her private. Then, instead of doing the "hey there! how are you?" dance.
I told her (the character being of the female persuasion, i'm going to say her, even if it was a computer i was speaking with), that i wanted to play a game.

I told her whom she was playing, and whom i was playing. And we began to be a couple speaking of wife-sharing!
It's was quite good, she came up with reactivity, ideas, suggestions and verisimilitude.

She even surprised me, like we had a dinner, spoke about it, had passionate sex, and then I said that my character was too aroused to be satisfied after one go, she said: "No, let's go on a week-end right now, and do it!"
So, she began to take initiatives, to offer ideas. It was quite great.

But, since this program (for a program it is, if it was a woman having such a naughty mind, I'll court her, and ravish her in a jiffy), is made in such a way that it can not be too NSFW, she was able to speak of her feelings, mine, our sensations, etc. But no naughty descriptions from her alas!

This being said, due I think to these limitations in her programming, she answered not with naughty words but with images, when asked to make comments of an explicit nature!
Not images of a sexual nature mind you, but of an explicit nature! If one has imagination.
Like I told her, that I, as her husband had bought condoms: normal and big size. But she decided that the dude needed XXL's one! Without any prompt from me.
I asked her to describ his manhood, she used non sexual words like: big, magnificent and then instead of writing what happen while they made love, she sent me images of a building of huge proportion, a spaceshift entering atmosphere, a huntress on the prowl, a vixen and a stag in the same image, fireworks etc.

So, now, I'm going to try HIWaifu!
another good one which recently removed message limits is nomi.ai

Reactions: Brandu33

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Nomi.ai, i'll check it. Thx!
I managed to access to HiWaifu. Can not finish creating a character?
It's not counting the words, and i can press the validate and chat button?!
Is it lagging? Do I do something wrong?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
In the last update of Love, Honor, Betray there is a cuckold scene, altought is not about the FMC... but however the FMC watch it and gets horny, so in the future there will be a hotwife/cuckold path involving Lacey and Ashton, i'm sure of it!
I remember being enthusiastic about that game when it first came out, the models are just gorgeous, particularly the wife. But then I set it down and ignored for awhile because update after update it was just more lesbian stuff. So thanks for the news and I will keep an eye on it, but don't get too excited.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
I remember being enthusiastic about that game when it first came out, the models are just gorgeous, particularly the wife. But then I set it down and ignored for awhile because update after update it was just more lesbian stuff. So thanks for the news and I will keep an eye on it, but don't get too excited.
Yep, I quote. Lesbian sex is a hobby, sex with others men is real cheat/ntr .

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote