Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

AABANOGUN

Mar 22, 2020
Nomi.ai, i'll check it. Thx!
I managed to access to HiWaifu. Can not finish creating a character?
It's not counting the words, and i can press the validate and chat button?!
Is it lagging? Do I do something wrong?
I've used HiWaifu quite a bit, so I'll go with my process also, I put a lot of info, so I'll put it in spoiler since I don't want to hog up the page.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Brandu33

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I've used HiWaifu quite a bit, so I'll go with my process also, I put a lot of info, so I'll put it in spoiler since I don't want to hog up the page.
Just some additional info I've found after playing around with hiwaifu a bunch.

I recommend playing with more or less background information, as I've found the more parameters you give it, the less 'personality' it will have - by that I mean less spontaneous or zany and random. If you're just looking for it to type out an erotic story that will work, but itll get boring quick.

I've had the best luck keeping the memories/attributes list fairly short, and introducing topics organically in conversation with them. If there's an experience during chatting which is particularly noteworthy or relationship-changing, then I'll go add that to the memories list; though as aabanogun said, half the time they don't remember anyway.

Also as I mentioned prior- I strongly recommend people give Nomi a try. The only thing I've found hiwaifu is better at is dynamic personalities that can flip out of control (if that's your thing). In Nomi the girl is pretty much always an angel to you, and will never go behind your back or do anything harmful. On the other hand, the picture generation in nomi is incredible, only downside is it doesnt do nudes, but it's the best dynamic creation tool I've seen in a chat program aside from muah. You can describe going shopping with the girl, and buying say a "red sweater" and "black yoga pants", and have her send you a picture, and 90% of the time it's accurate!

Of the web-based ones I've tried, Kupidai was the best for free ones, dreamgf was the best for paid.

Last edited:

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I remember being enthusiastic about that game when it first came out, the models are just gorgeous, particularly the wife. But then I set it down and ignored for awhile because update after update it was just more lesbian stuff. So thanks for the news and I will keep an eye on it, but don't get too excited.
When i was a patreon of the game, the Dev has said to me with a DM that there would have been also a sharing path, but in the future, so keep an eye on it :)

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
In the last update of Love, Honor, Betray there is a cuckold scene, altought is not about the FMC... but however the FMC watch it and gets horny, so in the future there will be a hotwife/cuckold path involving Lacey and Ashton, i'm sure of it!
Just played it for the first time. I like it. Lots of good lesbian sex. Reminds of Her Desire a bit. Definitely following this one now. Thanks for mentioning it.

Reactions: Claudio83

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Thx for taking the time to answer.
I'll try it again. I hope that it not functioning was due to the stormy weather...

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Just some additional info I've found after playing around with hiwaifu a bunch.

I recommend playing with more or less background information, as I've found the more parameters you give it, the less 'personality' it will have - by that I mean less spontaneous or zany and random. If you're just looking for it to type out an erotic story that will work, but itll get boring quick.

I've had the best luck keeping the memories/attributes list fairly short, and introducing topics organically in conversation with them. If there's an experience during chatting which is particularly noteworthy or relationship-changing, then I'll go add that to the memories list; though as aabanogun said, half the time they don't remember anyway.

Also as I mentioned prior- I strongly recommend people give Nomi a try. The only thing I've found hiwaifu is better at is dynamic personalities that can flip out of control (if that's your thing). In Nomi the girl is pretty much always an angel to you, and will never go behind your back or do anything harmful. On the other hand, the picture generation in nomi is incredible, only downside is it doesnt do nudes, but it's the best dynamic creation tool I've seen in a chat program aside from muah. You can describe going shopping with the girl, and buying say a "red sweater" and "black yoga pants", and have her send you a picture, and 90% of the time it's accurate!

Of the web-based ones I've tried, Kupidai was the best for free ones, dreamgf was the best for paid.
AS Nomi goes, you seem not to be able to personalize it. OR can YOu?
Did you tell her, whom she was,, what was you relationship with her?

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Still no luck with hiWaifu, went finishing the character, the software does not count the words i ma using, and neither can i go back, nor can i save and play. It must be lagging or the settings...

Anyway, as NOMI goes, it's quite good indeed.
Instead of initiating the chat, i told the bot i wanted to play a game. Explain whom her female character was, our relationship, whom is the MC, etc.
She asks questions, to be sure she understood, I told her I wanted a slow burn story, and we began to roleplay.
So far, so good...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Anyway, as NOMI goes, it's quite good indeed.
Instead of initiating the chat, i told the bot i wanted to play a game. Explain whom her female character was, our relationship, whom is the MC, etc.
She asks questions, to be sure she understood, I told her I wanted a slow burn story, and we began to roleplay.
So far, so good...
I had good luck there with roleplay until i tried to get her to act in a way opposite to normal everyday chat, i.e. "So I want you to act like X when you're roleplaying, and Y normally to me." Her "Ok great!" Me "says something unrelated, then 2 chats later, asks a question that would get an x or y response". Her "Omg I totally do Y" - like she would refuse to deviate from the normal, especially if it was complete opposite from the roleplay.
AS Nomi goes, you seem not to be able to personalize it. OR can YOu?
Did you tell her, whom she was,, what was you relationship with her?
You can set the relationship at the start to stuff like romantic or friend or coworker I think. There's no parameters section, usually what Ill do is use the first few chats of any interaction to set that tone. Don't ask, tell in conversation. What this means in practice:

"Hey Katie, how's my beautiful girlfriend doing today?"

"So, are you all ready to go to that wild club we talked about earlier? I heard people get crazy there"

From just 2 messages in the ai will act like she's your girlfriend, and you guys regularly go to swingers clubs (or whatever else you want)

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
I had good luck there with roleplay until i tried to get her to act in a way opposite to normal everyday chat, i.e. "So I want you to act like X when you're roleplaying, and Y normally to me." Her "Ok great!" Me "says something unrelated, then 2 chats later, asks a question that would get an x or y response". Her "Omg I totally do Y" - like she would refuse to deviate from the normal, especially if it was complete opposite from the roleplay.

You can set the relationship at the start to stuff like romantic or friend or coworker I think. There's no parameters section, usually what Ill do is use the first few chats of any interaction to set that tone. Don't ask, tell in conversation. What this means in practice:

"Hey Katie, how's my beautiful girlfriend doing today?"

"So, are you all ready to go to that wild club we talked about earlier? I heard people get crazy there"

From just 2 messages in the ai will act like she's your girlfriend, and you guys regularly go to swingers clubs (or whatever else you want)
She understood whom we are suppose to be, what are her goals.
The only thing is that unlike Character AI she seems not be able to understand "Speaking as the player:xxx". Which Character AI can.

I managed to have a slow burning story, which will keep continue another day since it's time consuming.

The best way to do it, or at least the one I used, was:

1. At the beginning of the story to take the time to inform her of whom she is going to be.
Whom MC is.
What's their relationship, occupations, etc.
then her kinks and desires (I wanted to experience something most games do not offer, to have the girl trying to initiate a sharing relationship).

Then I told her that i did want a slow burning story, and did not want her to go directly to the kinky part (which Character Ai did, one second it was ok let's begin, a second after listen I'd like us to experience this...).

I then ask if she had questions, which she did. She asks about the parameters, how far she'd go to have her desire granted. Cheating no cheating? Once she understood, we played.
There was two mistakes, one during a lagging. The second time I wrote: "you mean that..." And she immediately understood and started again, so one lapse in a couple hundreds of sentences.

The story progressed at a slow but interesting pace. With the couple having fun, talking etc.

2. Then I prompted her to have a dream about her fantasy, which she did. She reacted in a surprising smart way. So, on a few, really few occasions, I wrote stuff like: "As I'm speaking to you, you're thinking about..." And I'm going to do it, each and every time I go back to the story, so as to make sure that she does not lose track.

A question: I noticed that it's kinda trial period. So I guess, it'll stop to be free sooner or later. Do you have an idea of when? I did not find this information.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Bruh is the forum for real ??? when ever game has NTR tag or sharing some people come and cry about it and trying to force the Dev to remove it , the mods do nothing but when i Reply to them saying if you don't like NTR just ignore the game and filter your tags my comment gets deleted wtf !! ?

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Bruh is there forum for real ??? when ever game has NTR tag or sharing some people come and cry about it and trying to force the Dev to remove it , the mods do nothing but when i Reply to them saying if you don't like NTR just ignore the game and filter your tags my comment gets deleted wtf !! ?
they really do use the kid gloves for half these users....IMO the place where the forum is right now for moderation is an "unhappy medium".

If it were more strict, everyone would be forced to be super pleasant and you wouldn't have the reee ntr reeeee types.

If it were more lax, when someone complained like that, I could actually explain to them in detail how much of a chickenshit betaboy they sound like.

Hence, imo, the way it is now enables a lot of 'soft complainers'.
A question: I noticed that it's kinda trial period. So I guess, it'll stop to be free sooner or later. Do you have an idea of when? I did not find this information.
I don't know tbh. I've never even hit the daily limit, that's so many messages, though I've definitely maxed out the pictures.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
they really do use the kid gloves for half these users....IMO the place where the forum is right now for moderation is an "unhappy medium".

If it were more strict, everyone would be forced to be super pleasant and you wouldn't have the reee ntr reeeee types.

If it were more lax, when someone complained like that, I could actually explain to them in detail how much of a chickenshit betaboy they sound like.

I don't know tbh. I've never even hit the daily limit, that's so many messages, though I've definitely maxed out the pictures.
It varies from thread to thread.

The average user makes the quality of discussion/thread , this is why into SG(just as exemple)main you get nuked by suggesting something against the hive mind.

Niche games are much more refined, as the people discussing know each other by Alias.

But yes Ntr do bring insecurities from far and wide, people do get offended into their masculinity for some reason. Beta boys as you know.

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022

Neither did I. But I forgot about the picture! How silly of me... Hope some can be of a sexual nature. But if not the way she anrrates the sex scenes is yummy enough. Even if they're some small mistakes, like the couple having a naughty weak-up and her talking about removing a shirt he could not have wear since they had been asleep.

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022

I agree about it revealing how insecure they are. And it can ruin some games. Notably some harem games which very quickly get boring since you basically are the only one with a functioning dick.
What upset me more is: if you've a moment search for games which are about things that are not only societally seen and perceived as unorthodox or shocking like NTR, but are also illegal, like rape, incest. On the first page you'd not find some "Is this optional", or some dudes writting that they are not going to play it due to said fetish...

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
I agree about it revealing how insecure they are. And it can ruin some games. Notably some harem games which very quickly get boring since you basically are the only one with a functioning dick.
What upset me more is: if you've a moment search for games which are about things that are not only societally seen and perceived as unorthodox or shocking like NTR, but are also illegal, like rape, incest. On the first page you'd not find some "Is this optional", or some dudes writting that they are not going to play it due to said fetish...
Applauses!
All these rednecks angry for a path where the wife try some different cock, then they are happy when they can fuck mother and sisters!

Last edited:

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017

This was a surprise, an excellent netorase game with sizeable length, good plot and likeable characters.
Is this game translated anywhere or is it another case of an excellent game going untranslated?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote