Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Pambamlam

Oct 19, 2021
For anyone who read the "When I was summoned to another world with RPG style, [Likes NTR] skill appeared." novel, apparently there was a game released that was worked on by the writer of the novel and it had the same premise. The game was called "Isekai ni Shoukan Sareta Ore wa Netorare Skill Mochitatta!?". If anyone knows what I'm talking about, can they tell me if they know of a translation for the game anywhere?
Is the translation of this story any good? By the title, seems like some MTL type of thing.

Jul 20, 2019
Is the story full netorase or are there hints of going NTR? I've read, i think on this thread, that there are hints of the story becoming NTR.
Without spoiling anything - I don't know. The novel isn't afraid to dip its toes into elements that make both you, the reader, and the MC too have doubts if the FMC is going to stay loyal. I guess that answers your question - there are hints of going NTR, but hints are just hints. IMO the hints really make this story compelling, especially since it's told from the POV of the MC. It deliberately places the relationship in question - it's the focal point, as should be the case for any netorase story that wants to showcase relationships with realistic elements.

Despite all that, however, I do believe in the end it will remain netorase, it's in the name of the story. There will just be many questions and doubts between the start and end of the story. In fact, I would also prefer if it didn't end up in total NTR. Not that I hate NTR, but it's rare to get such a well-written piece of netorase fiction that has a happy ending.

TLDR don't read if even the slightest hint of it becoming NTR turns you off. Otherwise, I highly recommend it.

Reactions: diddlydadoo

Pambamlam

Oct 19, 2021
Without spoiling anything - I don't know. The novel isn't afraid to dip its toes into elements that make both you, the reader, and the MC too have doubts if the FMC is going to stay loyal. I guess that answers your question - there are hints of going NTR, but hints are just hints. IMO the hints really make this story compelling, especially since it's told from the POV of the MC. It deliberately places the relationship in question - it's the focal point, as should be the case for any netorase story that wants to showcase relationships with realistic elements.

Despite all that, however, I do believe in the end it will remain netorase, it's in the name of the story. There will just be many questions and doubts between the start and end of the story. In fact, I would also prefer if it didn't end up in total NTR. Not that I hate NTR, but it's rare to get such a well-written piece of netorase fiction that has a happy ending.

TLDR don't read if even the slightest hint of it becoming NTR turns you off. Otherwise, I highly recommend it.
Alright, thanks. I'm gonna pass on this one, this aspect of the story wouldn't be much of a problem if it was finished, but spending months following just to turn NTR is not my thing, even if the chances of that happening are small. Do you have any other recommendations? Doesn't have to be a novel or erotica.

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
Alright, thanks. I'm gonna pass on this one, this aspect of the story wouldn't be much of a problem if it was finished, but spending months following just to turn NTR is not my thing, even if the chances of that happening are small. Do you have any other recommendations? Doesn't have to be a novel or erotica.
The hint of NTR is pretty strong but it's still pretty well received because of the tricky reason of how it started.
The curse implicitly stated FMC won't receive pleasures from her love one. If she really does develop feelings for the bull.... well the curse will do its job. And how she makes MC gets off from it is pretty hot.

Jul 20, 2019
The hint of NTR is pretty strong but it's still pretty well received because of the tricky reason of how it started.
The curse implicitly stated FMC won't receive pleasures from her love one. If she really does develop feelings for the bull.... well the curse will do its job. And how she makes MC gets off from it is pretty hot.
Never even thought of it like that before.

Pambamlam

Oct 19, 2021
I'm not sure I understood that. Could you explain it better? I don't mind spoilers.

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
I'm not sure I understood that. Could you explain it better? I don't mind spoilers.
Err... short summary of the beginning is MC,FMC, the bull is in the hero party of 3 and FMC got cursed by demon where she could not receive pleasure from sex act with her beloved one. Then as usual like most MC starts getting excited and having fantasy of her with another man and eventually happened. He gets off from it and she could receive pleasure from another man, a win-win situation.

Reactions: rgnar62

Pambamlam

Oct 19, 2021
Err... short summary of the beginning is MC,FMC, the bull is in the hero party of 3 and FMC got cursed by demon where she could not receive pleasure from sex act with her beloved one. Then as usual like most MC starts getting excited and having fantasy of her with another man and eventually happened. He gets off from it and she could receive pleasure from another man, a win-win situation.
So, the FMC getting pleasure from the bull shows that she isn't falling for him? Well, that makes me reconsider not reading the story.

traversal

Oct 7, 2017
I think on the Isekai ntr site, I recall some of the comments talking about the author stepping back to work on it? Maybe or maybe not but the comments talked about the game and the novel's author having some relation. Either way, wdym by "neutered"? Is the switch version not the same as the pc one?
No, there was something along the lines of the author being concerned readers might think he stole the plot. I didn't have time before, but today I looked around and immediately found the exact article -

I had forgotten how explicit he is (MTL):
To be honest, I'm very surprised and confused. I'm afraid and worried that people will suspect that I stole the setting. I have nothing to do with that game.
Authors like Task, whose web novel was adapted - , swinging-slash-netorase work by Clockup - proudly encourage readers to support the adaption. Syosetu, similarly, only benefits (platform prestige) when this happens and doesn't discourage reasonable advertisement. Hence my confusion about the game and WN supposedly being interlinked...unfortunate, would have been nice to have seen the author profit -- I hope he is doing well.

Eroge titles can be censored when ported. I believed this was the case due to CERO-D instead of CERO-Z rating, but reading around I encountered comments suggesting that sometimes the 2 are intertwined, so I'm no longer sure if the Switch version cut content.

Reactions: Suave2 and cdvz23

Fiz1247

Jul 3, 2019
So did the Desert stalker Dev abandoned The sharing path ? it has been fucking ages since anything happened with the wife , she was sooo hot and the sharing guy was cool af it had sooo many potential
I won't be surprised if he decided to quietly give up on that since most of his fanbase is vanilla who hate sharing content. The whole thread is full of trolls and memes taking a jab at that miniscule amount of content.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
So did the Desert stalker Dev abandoned The sharing path ? it has been fucking ages since anything happened with the wife , she was sooo hot and the sharing guy was cool af it had sooo many potential
I won't be surprised if he decided to quietly give up on that since most of his fanbase is vanilla who hate sharing content. The whole thread is full of trolls and memes taking a jab at that miniscule amount of content.
My suspicions are the same... which mirror those of Pale Carnations.

Both games started off as rambunctous romps with all kinds of sex setups, both felt like their world was built with 'no limits', and anything could happen. Yet PC, and to a lesser extent DS over time have converged towards harem 'catch em all' snoozefests.

Granted, that was always DS's style, but the feeling used to be more "everyone's fucking everyone" - you and your daughters, you and palace guards, daughters and guests, etcetc...

Whenever I allude to these thoughts on the actual threads, I'll either get hostile dismissiveness (more rare), or just "just gotta wait for more updates bro story isn't over" (more common).

Yet the reality is in both games, they've gone through 3-4 update cycles now with out a single non-mc sex scene - I guess technically PC had the rosalind threesome, but that was meh.

Jan 7, 2021
so I tried Scent of Seduction i really had High expectation from this game , The art was good , the characters were good , it had all kind of NTR , Netori/Sharing/NTR , so i was like damn 20Hour long game with paths and lovely characters , MC had sexy GF and i was like game where your choices effect where you can be the bull or share or be cucked ? i'm ready AF then when i kept playing bruh bad end after bad end , and all tags where on bad ending just single scenes , IDK why Japanese keep doing this they take one step right and 10 wrong , their path and choice system is fucked ..
sorry but is there even netorase in the game? feels like it's all netorare

kiziero

May 18, 2023
so I tried Scent of Seduction i really had High expectation from this game , The art was good , the characters were good , it had all kind of NTR , Netori/Sharing/NTR , so i was like damn 20Hour long game with paths and lovely characters , MC had sexy GF and i was like game where your choices effect where you can be the bull or share or be cucked ? i'm ready AF then when i kept playing bruh bad end after bad end , and all tags where on bad ending just single scenes , IDK why Japanese keep doing this they take one step right and 10 wrong , their path and choice system is fucked ..
is that game on f95?I cant find it

dengl

Jul 19, 2018

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019

Suntar

Jul 29, 2018
My suspicions are the same... which mirror those of Pale Carnations.

Both games started off as rambunctous romps with all kinds of sex setups, both felt like their world was built with 'no limits', and anything could happen. Yet PC, and to a lesser extent DS over time have converged towards harem 'catch em all' snoozefests.

Granted, that was always DS's style, but the feeling used to be more "everyone's fucking everyone" - you and your daughters, you and palace guards, daughters and guests, etcetc...

Whenever I allude to these thoughts on the actual threads, I'll either get hostile dismissiveness (more rare), or just "just gotta wait for more updates bro story isn't over" (more common).

Yet the reality is in both games, they've gone through 3-4 update cycles now with out a single non-mc sex scene - I guess technically PC had the rosalind threesome, but that was meh.
No idea about Desert Stalker, but Pale Carnations story is inbetween club events. Of course there's gonna be less sex without MC involvement. It's always been that way from the start. Last update even had 2 really hot 3somes, one of them MMF with one of the "love interests".
There's only been one scene in the game with a main girl and another dude, and that one was completely optional. Only the side girls get with men, and even that is barely seen.
Most club scenes are FF BDSM or with MC and it has been that way from the very start. I don't think it has changed at all, rather you actually got more interesting setups, because they're more personal to the MC.
Seems more like you had different expectations, not that the game changed tbh.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
No idea about Desert Stalker, but Pale Carnations story is inbetween club events. Of course there's gonna be less sex without MC involvement. It's always been that way from the start. Last update even had 2 really hot 3somes, one of them MMF with one of the "love interests".
There's only been one scene in the game with a main girl and another dude, and that one was completely optional. Only the side girls get with men, and even that is barely seen.
Most club scenes are FF BDSM or with MC and it has been that way from the very start. I don't think it has changed at all, rather you actually got more interesting setups, because they're more personal to the MC.
Seems more like you had different expectations, not that the game changed tbh.
Bro remind me again what the game's setting is? Oh yeah it's at a 'high class' bordello and gentlemen's club.

With that context in mind - telling me how few scenes in the game with the main carnation girls and other male npcs are - it seems like my expectations aren't the skewed ones.

Suntar

Jul 29, 2018
Bro remind me again what the game's setting is? Oh yeah it's at a 'high class' bordello and gentlemen's club.

With that context in mind - telling me how few scenes in the game with the main carnation girls and other male npcs are - it seems like my expectations aren't the skewed ones.
Yeah, and during the club events you see quite a few romps between patrons and the girls. They are performers, not hookers. They are in part performing to not end up as prostitutes.
It's also pretty clear very early on that the carnations aren't available for patrons for a long while and that's by design. Would be rather boring to just watch them if they could just fuck them at any point.

The "sharing" that's in the game is really hot, and the writing is top notch. I think it sits really well in the middle between a boring harem snoozefest and a straight up ntr game.

I wouldn't mind seeing more actual sex acts during the weekend shows, but calling it a harem snoozefest is just not accurate.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote