Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

HunkOfCheese

Oct 31, 2023
uh the "this game" doesn't show anything
Did the second game have AI-images by any chance? Because DL-site executed all AI-image games.

But I also agree lol. Getting a deep connection and interesting developments is really good in a ntrs game, but sometimes i just wanna run it through and play a gallery game lmaoo. (i'm working on one atm, not too dissimilar to the first one)
what was the second one? My favourite thing is plopping in the map and lending her out like in Childhood friend, and sadly besides nymphomania priestless I dont know any other similar to that.
My bad, updated original comment with the actual game (ギャルな彼女と寝取らせ!学校生活 ==> Let my gal girlfriend be stolen! School life). Again, basically a gallery but with just enough context for me.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Has anyone caught up with A Wifes Phone and played the more recent builds? Debating on whether its worth it to try playing it again, I absolutely despised Jenna and her constant pressuring. That and the fact that there was like no content with the MC after a certain point in the girls stories, but if you can avoid the hard NTR/humiliation and just share the girls then I'll give it another shot.
Erm it's not totally recent, I tried it maybe 2 months ago... because im in a similar boat, I hate the pevasive bbc railroading no matter what stats you go for.....

My experience then was that it was largely unchanged, or even focused more on that kind of stuff I don't like. Meaning the stuff was actually exciting for - things like the facebook guy meet up, they moved at a snail's pace and when some events did happen it was more of the same boring ntr style. (IMO, it was like 100% cheating out of sight out of mind)

I know more recently he released this big content switch patch which established clear routes- though iirc it was basically "big alpha role play" route or "hard ntr" route, there wasnt much middleground....again it's been 2+ months so maybe someone else has better idea.

• Sad
Reactions: belovedeggs and kfy

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
My bad, updated original comment with the actual game (ギャルな彼女と寝取らせ!学校生活 ==> Let my gal girlfriend be stolen! School life). Again, basically a gallery but with just enough context for me.
Oh yeah, that. I'm lucky I bought it a while ago so I can still download it.

I actually have a personal translation of it that's, I dunno, 80% complete? Lost motivation to finish it and turned it into making my own game just like it lmfao.

Reactions: FruitySakuraBoi

MTL_Enjoyer

Sep 24, 2017
Just wanted to share a few of the scenes i've been working on online, in a "visual novel" kind of format. To test the waters and such.
9.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(Sorry for the quality of the gifs... compression is a bitch)
(Also i'm quite proud of this dick riding animation i made)
gif1-ezgif.com-optimize.gif

Last edited:

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Just wanted to share a few of the scenes i've been working on online, in a "visual novel" kind of format. To test the waters and such.
Looks delicious! I also have an idea to explore the netorase kink with some other kinks, fetishes and scenarios in visual novel format. I wish you good luck in your creativity! Maybe one day we will see your creation in the list of games on the forum.

Reactions: MTL_Enjoyer

Fiz1247

Jul 3, 2019
View attachment 3702199
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(Sorry for the quality of the gifs... compression is a bitch)
(Also i'm quite proud of this dick riding animation i made)
View attachment 3702241
Good art and animation but the dialogue is a turn off as it seems to lean in the beta-cuck humiliation territory and the whole big dick "manlier" talk.

MTL_Enjoyer

Sep 24, 2017
Good art and animation but the dialogue is a turn off as it seems to lean in the beta-cuck humiliation territory and the whole big dick "manlier" talk.
Well "big dick" and "humilliation" (which isn't that much of humilliation) is more for a type of play i wanted to make for that scene on specific, in a way for the female character to tease or "verbally abuse" MC in a playful way, which is in the lighter side. I think i made it clear MC is not a "tiny dick beta" and that he actually can be quite proactive, and female character clearly enjoys messing with him (also commenting about a dildo feels kinda different from let's say, a real person).
Though probably i overdid a bit with the "size talk" i'll admit.

Reactions: Axel34 and Fiz1247

Fiz1247

Jul 3, 2019
Well "big dick" and "humilliation" (which isn't that much of humilliation) is more for a type of play i wanted to make for that scene on specific, in a way for the female character to tease or "verbally abuse" MC in a playful way, which is in the lighter side. I think i made it clear MC is not a "tiny dick beta" and that he actually can be quite proactive, and female character clearly enjoys messing with him (also commenting about a dildo feels kinda different from let's say, a real person).
Though probably i overdid a bit with the "size talk" i'll admit.
Understandable what you mean but me personally I am not a fan of that sort of verbal teasing where you are called a loser and stuff even if it's just playful.I prefer genuine and honest feelings from everyone involved in the fetish.Not that you have to change it on my behalf of course as it's just a critique from me. I wish you luck in your vision of the project even if I might play it or not.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Mhhhh I kinda dig this chat but I could, plus I've been on here a long time without many post but I totally agree that Pr0GamerJohnny could do it, I think I've even seen him on older threads like this one before this thread even started
Everyone seems to be of a similar opinion that "This thread needs an update, someone should do it!" :LOL:

Sidebar - I had spoken of making a spinoff earlier, the thing that kept me was my own preferences would exclude a large number of games on this list, so assembling an updated list and adding new entries would involve either taking a lot of time on stuff I don't like, or be a much smaller fragment of the list, which may defeat the original purpose.

sadfuck

Jan 22, 2021
Man, I had a weird time with this game.
Almost dropped it cuz the intro was a little too long with no action, then when it got to the sandbox part, it was a like a completely different game. I understand the dev is reworking it, but that tonal whiplash is something else.
I'm curious to see how this all plays out, cuz now the story almost feels like it would be better as a straight love story than the wife going total turbo slut.

Reactions: FruitySakuraBoi
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote