Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Megustofel

Jul 15, 2023
Don't know if either of you have read netorase sword princess, but that's a real good one.

the author was on hiatus since october 2022, having finished the 'first part' of the story, and then disappeared when everyone needed him most. he released two chapters in april this year, but still says he isnt currently writing chapters rn.

so far there's 43 chapters, they're all relatively lengthy and there are some really, really juicy chapters in there. there's also a kemono.party page for his former patreon (mochacadence) which has the exclusive bonus chapters.
I tried to read, but it was too heartbreaking for me.
Can you spoil me if they managed to cure that curse?

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
I took the initiative of making a new netorase content thread, differently than this one though my thread will contain games, novels, and also manga that fall under netorase. The thread link can be found here: Netorase Content Masterlist

There isn't any content in the thread yet but I will update it soon enough, I just need to solve some things on my end here before I give that thread my full attention.

JohnSmith7

Aug 31, 2016
I took the initiative of making a new netorase content thread, differently than this one though my thread will contain games, novels, and also manga that fall under netorase. The thread link can be found here: Netorase Content Masterlist

There isn't any content in the thread yet but I will update it soon enough, I just need to solve some things on my end here before I give that thread my full attention.
1717795645192.png

yo_888

Oct 14, 2022
Hi there, I want to tell and recommend you my recent discovery. It's not a game, actually I'm not sure how can I call it: honey-select Visual Novel or HS comic, let's say it's pictures with text.
In my opinion it's a purely NTS story where boyfriend confess his fetish, but WARNING among fetishes there are interracial (some people here don't like it) and humiliation (absolutely because MC loves this kink and ask for it)
Currently I've read only "0 - CUCKOLD LOVE STORY" (2 parts) and I'm not sure about other short stories of continuation, but I liked it very much (maybe the best NTS-content of this year for me)
This is of author, and if you are lazy to go there and find link to content, here is direct

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
yea lots of AI slop. exciting!
Maybe it's not what everyone would like, can't please everyone but I'm just happy to see this fetish get more attention overall. Speaking from experience though, some developers simply have no choice about it, it's not like it's easy or cheap to get artists to do a game with you. The problem with AI slop is how things all look the same, but there are some authors who can disguise it very well actually; Outside having an artist the only other option is doing text games, which not everyone will play anyway.

Hi there, I want to tell and recommend you my recent discovery. It's not a game, actually I'm not sure how can I call it: honey-select Visual Novel or HS comic, let's say it's pictures with text.
In my opinion it's a purely NTS story where boyfriend confess his fetish, but WARNING among fetishes there are interracial (some people here don't like it) and humiliation (absolutely because MC loves this kink and ask for it)
Currently I've read only "0 - CUCKOLD LOVE STORY" (2 parts) and I'm not sure about other short stories of continuation, but I liked it very much (maybe the best NTS-content of this year for me)
This is of author, and if you are lazy to go there and find link to content, here is direct
I will give it a look but please, if it's not too much to ask, can you post on the other thread in the future if you know about more content? That thread is also about netorase content rather than just games.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

yo_888

Oct 14, 2022
I will give it a look but please, if it's not too much to ask, can you post on the other thread in the future if you know about more content? That thread is also about netorase content rather than just games.
I'd checked your thread before, and hope your beginnings will bring us amazing experiences, but now it's literary empty, so I don't see a point to post it there. With time, if you don't give up, while your list there becomes bigger and bigger people will slowly move there, but now the vast majority is still here. And, btw, I was sure that you would see my post here and add this story to your thread there)

Jul 20, 2019
Maybe it's not what everyone would like, can't please everyone but I'm just happy to see this fetish get more attention overall. Speaking from experience though, some developers simply have no choice about it, it's not like it's easy or cheap to get artists to do a game with you. The problem with AI slop is how things all look the same, but there are some authors who can disguise it very well actually; Outside having an artist the only other option is doing text games, which not everyone will play anyway.
there are definitely some AI slop games that actually look pretty decent and have actually decent writing, such as Blurring The Walls. Still though, for me personally, if I see a game using AI art, my instinctual first impression is that the developer is lazy/cutting corners/cash grabbing, and I only play such games if people genuinely like it for aspects other than the art.

Reactions: hadbla

MTL_Enjoyer

Sep 24, 2017

Honestly, my main issue with AI is creators using it to train it to simulate another artist work and style... Feels like shit and i cannot imagine being an artist practicing art all of my life just to see somebody else feeding an algorithm using my work as a model.
Otherwise i don't think AI is still able to replicate the liveliness and level of expression (and i mean facial and corporal language) that you can get by doing art, but AI art is getting so good we're reaching a point where you must be actually very decent at art and using the medium to the fullest to surpass some of the AI art you see online... Even real professional artists sometimes can't even distinguish what's AI or not.
And honestly there is some good stuff you can find on Pixiv and other sites that's made with AI, a bunch of netorase that's actually pretty decent for what it is. I still prefer real art specially for NTS, because it is a fetish where all those small details of body language and expression, and all context stuff that is happening around, are really really important. And i think that's harder to pull off with AI. Also of course all of the inconsistencies in the background, make some of the scenarios not that believable, it still has this somewhat soulless feel to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hentai_Kishi

Fiz1247

Jul 3, 2019
Can I avoid humiliation and is the Interracial about the whole BBC meme?

juanitos

Nov 5, 2017
Honestly, my main issue with AI is creators using it to train it to simulate another artist work and style... Feels like shit and i cannot imagine being an artist practicing art all of my life just to see somebody else feeding an algorithm using my work as a model.
Otherwise i don't think AI is still able to replicate the liveliness and level of expression (and i mean facial and corporal language) that you can get by doing art, but AI art is getting so good we're reaching a point where you must be actually very decent at art and using the medium to the fullest to surpass some of the AI art you see online... Even real professional artists sometimes can't even distinguish what's AI or not.
And honestly there is some good stuff you can find on Pixiv and other sites that's made with AI, a bunch of netorase that's actually pretty decent for what it is. I still prefer real art specially for NTS, because it is a fetish where all those small details of body language and expression, and all context stuff that is happening around, are really really important. And i think that's harder to pull off with AI. Also of course all of the inconsistencies in the background, make some of the scenarios not that believable, it still has this somewhat soulless feel to it.
Proffessionals can recognice it easily, the problem is that in pages like Twitter, instagram and thus, you are just scrolling down and don't really stop to spot some AI works, I actually followed someone like that, and my feed started get filled with AI works, until I came back to that one and realized it's AI, it's really good, but you can spot it easily if you actually check the picture, there are a lot of inconsistencies... the problem is, that the average consumer don't give a fuck about it, so 100% art will get mass produced in the near future (You can say that it's already being mass produced), but I do think a good percentaje of people will still prefer human art... one point of why I think that, is that people don't actually search for art, the art comes at them, you just scroll on the apps, you feel like watching a movie, anime, story... do you really think someone would consiously think "I want to check art, but just AI" of course not. That said, yeah, people will have to be better at it if they want to make a living, but well, adquiring skills is part of the journey, that's said, is shitty that the AI is basically copying art of other people to use their style and mass produce it, shit will get wild with policies in the future, but, if the goverment don't protect their people, we are fucked, not just in art department.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: MTL_Enjoyer

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
(1,107) VN - Ren'Py - Completed - NSFW: Natural Selection Female Wrestling [Final Deluxe] [NSFW Gamer] | F95zone

I'd like to play the game now that it's completed, one question: the MC's wife, mom and sisters are fucked by other men with MC watching or joining in the action (netorase)? And if yes, how many scenes there are of this type?
It's more of a "party fucking" game to my memory, not so much specific pairings (i mean they do exist), but more like everyone's fucking everyone nonstop. You'll see very quickly if you start a playthrough what the style is like, it's hard to describe.

Reactions: Claudio83
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote