EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
complete header.png

Overview:
The NSFW is on the air!
The newly rebranded wrestling organization is pushing the boundaries of what can been shown on national tv.
Will an overabundance of T&A save the day and make a failing company profitable?
Probably!
The completed version of the game is here! Get all 12 main episodes together in one, as well as character profiles!
***ATTENTION!***
This game has sharing elements, but you are given a choice to opt out of it at the start of the game.
This removes all sharing elements and any dialogue pertaining to it.
The main storyline will not be affected by this choice.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-04
Release Date: 2023-04-10
Developer: NSFW Gamer - - -
Censored: No
Version: Final Deluxe
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac (Basic): - - -
Split (Win/Linux)

Extra Episodes:
Phoenix1177 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

preview 2.png preview 1.png preview 4.png buf 78.png buf 377b.png con 18.png ps 324.png con 60.png bb 22.png broti 55.png con 27.png resm 22.png spa 46.png tove 104.png food 28.png park 34.png gran 48.png pgps 49.png donut 11.png wakey 36.png model 59.png vdlock 29.png wcsvv 167.png qotors 46.png cdre 82.png crewint 92.png pepun 26.png

Last edited by a moderator:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
NSFW: Natural Selection Female Wrestling - The Prologue [v1.0] [NSFW Gamer] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,41 GB / 176 MB - NSFW_The_Prologue-1.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,38 GB / 141 MB - NSFW_The_Prologue-1.0-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

The inc patch is already applied!

(y) LOAD'n'LIKE - If you LOAD it then LIKE it!(y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Ludvinae

Sep 28, 2017
Awesome start !
The premise is original, loosely inspired from GLOW but can lead to something unique in adult games.
Best of luck to the devs and hope the continuation of the story will be fun and perverted <3

Reactions: FleshSac

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
ive never been fond of this art style but damn that synopsis has me interested, ill check it out

UPDATE: after playing the prologue im definitely in, the writing made me chuckle and i love how horny everyone is. I do like a slower story but some time it fun to get right to it.

Last edited:

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Hey all! Just thought I'd pop in while I have a free minute to thank everyone for checking my little experiment out, as well as for the kind words! Let me just quickly address a couple of things and maybe explain a bit about what this project will be going forward.

It's going to be a slow burn to begin, but hopefully it will be entertaining. Okay.. I think my wall of text is quite long enough. Hope you all enjoy whatever comes next!

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019
I'm scared, i dont know if i should be disgusted or excitedo_O:LOL:

But for real, will it be skipable scenes? ex Ash or Clara

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
I'm scared, i dont know if i should be disgusted or excitedo_O:LOL:

But for real, will it be skipable scenes? ex Ash or Clara
I was thinking about it, and I may end up making some of the relationships that happen behind the scenes optional, as well as some of the more unconventional stuff as well. I have ideas for things that are very, uh... polarizing here on f95 haha. Don't worry.. unlike Vince in the post-attitude era, I'll try to actually listen to the viewers ;)

Reactions: no_name_742

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
one point i do need to make, calling you game "NSFW", will be hell to search. yes its an acronym but most people wont remember what it stands for they will just think "not suitable for work", and even the game files dont have the full name in it.

Aug 29, 2019
Great concept and great execution (except for the camera spinning meeting scene, that kind of made me ill), I'm looking forward to seeing more from this project. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: FleshSac
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes