Ribbit-Rabbit

Aug 1, 2018
Any out-of-ring adventures that might pop up? like having to deal with some of the old (mainly female) business partners or exercise video shoots?

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
Is the incest patch official?
Hard to understand from the OP so are we playing as a guy who wants to help the boss lady to get everyone on board with the NSFW wrestling? From the text one thinks we would be playing as the boss lady. Does it have mom-son or a different type of incest?

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Is the incest patch official?
Hard to understand from the OP so are we playing as a guy who wants to help the boss lady to get everyone on board with the NSFW wrestling? From the text one thinks we would be playing as the boss lady. Does it have mom-son or a different type of incest?
It's a kinetic novel.. you're not actually playing as anyone, it's just telling the story.
*editing because I didn't really answer the question the first time (sorry!)* If you play the "vanilla" version, it is boss/employees and everyone who joins the company will be "neighbors" or "friends" of existing employees.

If you're playing the patched version (the patch is included in the download links on f95 for Week 1. If you're playing the prologue, you'll need to download that patch) the relationships change from boss/employees to mom/son/daughter as "the management" and a lot of the other employees with be related to each other.

Last edited:
Reactions: dariostop

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
NSFW Week 1 v1.0 & Prologue v1.0 compressed

Images where compressed using – quality loss should be indiscernible. Audio and video were reduced in quality.

(207.28 MB)
(173.07 MB)

(186.36 MB)
(152.12 MB)

This compression is unofficial.
Edit: Added prologue

Last edited:

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Does playing the prologue matter do you miss anything by skipping?
It's just the backstory of why the company is changing direction and an introduction to some of the characters. From here on out, it will be in the format that Week 1 is in, which is trying to simulate watching a weekly wrestling show, but with some behind the scenes stuff added in as well.

Adeana

Mar 4, 2018
you did great work, and i guess it takes a lot of time to create the Intro Clips for the Wrestler entries, iv enjoyed them, a little sad its not for all of them, still its great to see how much effort your investing to make the VN.
keep up the great work.

Does playing the prologue matter do you miss anything by skipping?
i would say take your time to play/read throw the Prologue, beside the backstory ;as is the post befor by FlashSac written; witch i myself would say is good and fun written, you'd also miss some "Photo shootings" and good naughtiness ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: FleshSac

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
you did great work, and i guess it takes a lot of time to create the Intro Clips for the Wrestler entries, iv enjoyed them, a little sad its not for all of them, still its great to see how much effort your investing to make the VN.
keep up the great work.

i would say take your time to play/read throw the Prologue, beside the backstory ;as is the post befor by FlashSac written; witch i myself would say is good and fun written, you'd also miss some "Photo shootings" and good naughtiness ;)
Thanks for the kind words! The intros do indeed take time to make, but eventually all the girls will get one. I just did some stuff to reveal characters that meant a lot of them either weren't actually on stage for their intro, or (in the case of Tomo and Janne), they were paired up when they usually won't be. I know I could have had them come out individually, but.. well.. I didn't.

I'm glad you enjoyed it and hopefully I can come up with some good stuff for the next episode!

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes