Jun 18, 2021
I loved the game. But I'm not going to share my wife with another man, and I know that people will complain saying but she does share you with other women. but it is not my style to share my wife. I'm not judging those who do. Besides Gary, it seems that his wife does fuck with others and he doesn't. He looks like a cuckhold.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
FleshSac hey loving the game so far, i was wondering will you be adding the Futa/trans tag to this game or are ya going to do it when there is content with them first?
Yeah, I'm adding the tags as that type of content shows up. (I'm also going to add in a choice to make Ash female instead of a hermaphrodite).

Glad to hear you're enjoying it! I'm already at work on Week 2!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I loved the game. But I'm not going to share my wife with another man, and I know that people will complain saying but she does share you with other women. but it is not my style to share my wife. I'm not judging those who do. Besides Gary, it seems that his wife does fuck with others and he doesn't. He looks like a cuckhold.
I hear you on that. There is no chance in hell I would want to be made a cuckhold. Wanting a harem is one thing but if that means letting another man f*ck your own wife than forget about it.

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
personaly i say keep her as a herm
Eh.. while that's her "true" form, I know some people aren't into that, so I figured I'd make it a choice. In the end the scenes will stay the same, it's just a matter of "does she have a dick?" or "is she wearing a strap-on?"

I'll let it be known now that no matter what you choose, at no point in time will her dick or her strap-on enter any of the mc's (or any other man's) orifices. She's there to be a "tag team partner" so to speak, haha.

• Love

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Let me just address the sharing thing real quick, and hopefully this will clear everything up. I just don't want this to become cucking vs sharing vs whatever. I'm going to put this behind a spoiler because I'm going to discuss some of the existing content and touch on plans for future content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2021
Wow. thanks for the clarification regarding the topic of sharing.
But in what world is it better to fuck your mother with another guy?
If sharing your wife with another guy, I don't see any sense in it, much less the mother or sister and daughters etc (it is the closest circle)
If you are going to tell me the mother is not married to the MC (son) and can fuck with whoever she wants, not friends, if she wants to fuck with other guys .
she should not have any relationship with the son as physically as emotionally / this goes further Regarding incest, no son wants to see or hear that his mother has sex with a strange man, and they would not like to see her being fucked by her own father, much less by a stranger.
The motto of sharing is caring, it doesn't make any sense to me.
1- I'm not a fan of open relationships for my lovers.
2- I love and appreciate my wife, mother and sisters etc too much (if the issue of incest is in the game) to share them with other men and maybe with other women
3- I have self-esteem for myself, and I would never degrade myself to let another man be involved with my lovers.
4- if I am hypocritical in which I fuck with other women apart from my wife. It's in my nature.
other men don't share my idea and they like to watch their wife get fucked etc. I respect him, but I don't share his opinion

In short, the game is wonderful with a lot of room for improvement, if the developer writes his story like this, no problem, but he must give the option to those who are not a fan to share any woman
Nobody should force the developer to change his way of thinking, but he should not force the players to a line of play that is not for everyone (you always have to give options)

Apr 13, 2018
Let me just address the sharing thing real quick, and hopefully this will clear everything up. I just don't want this to become cucking vs sharing vs whatever. I'm going to put this behind a spoiler because I'm going to discuss some of the existing content and touch on plans for future content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
personally if there was MMF id want one of them to be a trap or something which would obviusly be taking the MC later or during

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Eh.. while that's her "true" form, I know some people aren't into that, so I figured I'd make it a choice. In the end the scenes will stay the same, it's just a matter of "does she have a dick?" or "is she wearing a strap-on?"

I'll let it be known now that no matter what you choose, at no point in time will her dick or her strap-on enter any of the mc's (or any other man's) orifices. She's there to be a "tag team partner" so to speak, haha.
Herm seems good but I strapon sounds even better imo. Not only that but also hits a lot of the same marks for those whom a lady dicc may be a bit too far.

Wow. thanks for the clarification regarding the topic of sharing.
But in what world is it better to fuck your mother with another guy?
If sharing your wife with another guy, I don't see any sense in it, much less the mother or sister and daughters etc (it is the closest circle)
If you are going to tell me the mother is not married to the MC (son) and can fuck with whoever she wants, not friends, if she wants to fuck with other guys .
she should not have any relationship with the son as physically as emotionally / this goes further Regarding incest, no son wants to see or hear that his mother has sex with a strange man, and they would not like to see her being fucked by her own father, much less by a stranger.
The motto of sharing is caring, it doesn't make any sense to me.
1- I'm not a fan of open relationships for my lovers.
2- I love and appreciate my wife, mother and sisters etc too much (if the issue of incest is in the game) to share them with other men and maybe with other women
3- I have self-esteem for myself, and I would never degrade myself to let another man be involved with my lovers.
4- if I am hypocritical in which I fuck with other women apart from my wife. It's in my nature.
other men don't share my idea and they like to watch their wife get fucked etc. I respect him, but I don't share his opinion

In short, the game is wonderful with a lot of room for improvement, if the developer writes his story like this, no problem, but he must give the option to those who are not a fan to share any woman
Nobody should force the developer to change his way of thinking, but he should not force the players to a line of play that is not for everyone (you always have to give options)
Agrees with what you said.

personally if there was MMF id want one of them to be a trap or something which would obviusly be taking the MC later or during
Agreed.

Reactions: psychoticgamer

Ribbit-Rabbit

Aug 1, 2018
I like the first episode. The characters knew what to do and performed well beyond my expectation. But I believe that Dante and Stephanie need more lines to sell the whole storyline in univserse.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes