Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Behind The Curtain could potentially have sharing/swinging tags
This is interesting. Granted it's only on 'hardcore(Ironman)' mode but still.

"No Rollbacks
Anybody familiar with a Visual Novel built in something like Ren’py will know that one of the features that exists is the ability to rollback dialogue and choices so you can follow a more desirable path if you didn’t like the outcome of the original choice you took.

In Behind The Curtain Ironman – no such option exists. Ok .. you CAN still roll back through dialogue to double check what’s been said – but only back to when a choice had last been made. You won’t be able to go back to the choice itself or any dialogue before that.

No Manual Saves
With each new dialogue Behind The Curtain auto-saves your current progress and no other type of saving is allowed whether that’s a manual save through the menus or via Quick Save. Again, this is to ensure the Ironman environment and prevents players saving when faced with a choice that needs to be made and allowing them to roll back to before the choice. "

• Wow
Reactions: belovedeggs

RaijinOpa

Aug 21, 2019
Not really related to any game but quite curios how many of you guys incorporated Netorase in your life style. Like hotwifing and swinging.

Managed to convinced my girlfriend for a while and it's been great. Sadly because of that i easily get bored of nts games now and the fact that good nts games are very stale these days

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
This is interesting. Granted it's only on 'hardcore(Ironman)' mode but still.

"No Rollbacks
Anybody familiar with a Visual Novel built in something like Ren’py will know that one of the features that exists is the ability to rollback dialogue and choices so you can follow a more desirable path if you didn’t like the outcome of the original choice you took.

In Behind The Curtain Ironman – no such option exists. Ok .. you CAN still roll back through dialogue to double check what’s been said – but only back to when a choice had last been made. You won’t be able to go back to the choice itself or any dialogue before that.

No Manual Saves
With each new dialogue Behind The Curtain auto-saves your current progress and no other type of saving is allowed whether that’s a manual save through the menus or via Quick Save. Again, this is to ensure the Ironman environment and prevents players saving when faced with a choice that needs to be made and allowing them to roll back to before the choice. "
Game has good renders, the hardcore mode with no rollback and manual save is like... remind me why am i playing renpy games again? :LOL:

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Not really related to any game but quite curios how many of you guys incorporated Netorase in your life style. Like hotwifing and swinging.

Managed to convinced my girlfriend for a while and it's been great. Sadly because of that i easily get bored of nts games now and the fact that good nts games are very stale these days
Living the dream my man! Don't forget to share the girlfriend with our boys from the thread :ROFLMAO:

juanitos

Nov 5, 2017

Well, everyone gets bored if there is nothing coming out... but on your first matter, I don't think I could handle it IRL to be honest, my life style would need to change dramatically to the point of being annoying if I wanted to do that. But good for you man.

Reactions: Vlbc

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

Most of my interest in the subject came up after my last real long term girlfriend (no, she wasnt the one who cheated lol) - so while I've no experience in real life, my next longterm gf is sure to be in for a wild ride :LOL:

Reactions: FruitySakuraBoi

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018

We've been doing hotwifing with my girlfriend for 3 years! It's wonderful *_*
I totally understand why you're kind of bored with games now...
The thrill isn't the same....

Reactions: Fiz1247

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
An excellent starting, the trasformation in a "hotwife" is super fast, there are already 3 netorase scenes in the prologue.
The most exciting thing is that Kanade is ready to have sex with anyone or any guy for the pleasure of the boyfriend (and also hers), so in the future we will se many perverted acts (fucking homeless, old guys, ugly guys, etc.).
The girlfriend model is sexy, i think that the images are created with AI, but i'm not sure of it... personally i love the quality and the definition of the AI images.
I'm hoping to see Kanade soon in stockings/garter belt and high heels while fucking other guys, it would be amazing.
I'm not a fan of RPGM, but the game is nice and i'm hoping that it will not abandoned.

Fiz1247

Jul 3, 2019

Most of my interest in the subject came up after my last real long term girlfriend (no, she wasnt the one who cheated lol) - so while I've no experience in real life, my next longterm gf is sure to be in for a wild ride :LOL:
We've been doing hotwifing with my girlfriend for 3 years! It's wonderful *_*
I totally understand why you're kind of bored with games now...
The thrill isn't the same....
Would really like to hear you guys story. Maybe a single encounter you could describe if possible.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AsticHam

asaness

Apr 9, 2018
VN and seems pretty netorase

The plot goes like this:
The protagonist is in love with Airi (the heroine) because she is beautiful,kind and refined. But one day when he goes back to the tennis club to get something he forgot finds Airi having sex with one of the members of the club.
The next day he asks both the member and Airi if they are dating both denied this so he thinks the sex he saw was his imagination,soon after the tennis club go to get drinks,and after the party Airi starts touching two club members,the protagonist sees this and follows them to the club room and finds Airi having sex with the two guys.
The protagonist then has two options...forget her or confessing.

If he forgets then he asks the guys to take him with them to have sex with Airi...and starts having group sex with him and 3 more guys...and she is insatiable...the game ends with the protagonist forming part of Airi's sex friends.

If he confesses he realizes that he can't satisfy Airi alone so he has two options again...let her have sex with all the men she wants...or trying to sastisfy her by himself.

If he chooses to let her have sex with other guys she will keep fucking the entire tennis club with her new boyfriends blessing (also the majority of the sex scenes are from this route) they do make it work and have a pretty stable relationship...knowing that Airi is screwing like 30 guys including him but she doesn't get stolen.

If he chooses to satisfy her by himself...he will have a pretty rough time keeping up with her lust...but all the tennis club members help the protagonist by giving him advice of how to satisfy her...and he WILL achieve this thanks to the advice taking Airi all to himself.

So yeah is not really Netorare...unless you count the protagonist stealing the girl from all the guys who fuck her in the true love route.

asaness

Apr 9, 2018
If you wanna read it it english i heard there is a english patch in saikey

but im not a member

kfy

Apr 27, 2017
And the comments have already ruined it for me lol. It has BSS and the girl never let's mc cum inside her but others can.
Is BSS when the MC and main girl aren't in a relationship? Unless you're using a different meaning, but if that's the case it's not true, they are together it's just they were friends first then became a couple.

The second part is true though, it honestly made me laugh.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's also just 0-100 very quickly. I don't mind some games jumping right into things sometimes, but
If this was the last update of a game and this is where the couple was at I might even think it's a bit much.

Last edited:

Fiz1247

Jul 3, 2019
Is BSS when the MC and main girl aren't in a relationship? Unless you're using a different meaning, but if that's the case it's not true, they are together it's just they were friends first then became a couple.

The second part is true though, it honestly made me laugh.

It's also just 0-100 very quickly. I don't mind some games jumping right into things sometimes, but
If this was the last update of a game and this is where the couple was at I might even think it's a bit much.
I think BSS might be the wrong term but this comment says about her angrily dating someone else and keeping sexual details from the Mc despite proclaiming to be honest with each other and other stuff described in that post turned me off from the game. Not to mention the latest comments from the dev intends to keep it as it is turning it into a beta-cuck humiliation type of NTS.

• Sad
Reactions: belovedeggs

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019

Managed to convinced my girlfriend for a while and it's been great.
Can confirm.

This dude has a nice house, lovely curtains, makes me some British Pimms and Lemonade.

Smashing!

Talishan

Jul 26, 2019

Managed to convinced my girlfriend for a while and it's been great. Sadly because of that I easily get bored of nts games now and the fact that good nts games are very stale these days
I've tried to talk my wife into a threesome with a male friend of mine and she didn't say no, but she also wasn't that interested. She suggested that she would rather watch me with two girls, which is definitely more appealing, but then it's WAY easier to find a friend who wants to fuck your wife than to find two girls who want to fuck you while your wife watches. Well I guess it wouldn't have been too difficult when I lived in the states, but it's practically impossible here. I also have permission to have sex friends, with the stipulation that my wife prefers not to know about it. Wouldn't be difficult to hide, since almost all of my friends are women and hang out around my house, with my wife, go out with me and my daughter, etc. I haven't even found a sex friend yet, though because of where I live. Women here rarely are willing to even be friends with married men, and I'm not willing to lie just to get my dick wet. For full swinging my wife is also open but not really interested. There are some couples I would definitely swing with, but I'm not really sure how to probe around to see if they are open, I'm not exactly a gifted conversationalist. I mean I literally started a relationship with my wife by asking her if she wanted to start a relationship, one sentence out of nowhere. A bit boring, but that's my personal experience on the topic.

Koot123

May 8, 2022
VN and seems pretty netorase

The plot goes like this:
The protagonist is in love with Airi (the heroine) because she is beautiful,kind and refined. But one day when he goes back to the tennis club to get something he forgot finds Airi having sex with one of the members of the club.
The next day he asks both the member and Airi if they are dating both denied this so he thinks the sex he saw was his imagination,soon after the tennis club go to get drinks,and after the party Airi starts touching two club members,the protagonist sees this and follows them to the club room and finds Airi having sex with the two guys.
The protagonist then has two options...forget her or confessing.

If he forgets then he asks the guys to take him with them to have sex with Airi...and starts having group sex with him and 3 more guys...and she is insatiable...the game ends with the protagonist forming part of Airi's sex friends.

If he confesses he realizes that he can't satisfy Airi alone so he has two options again...let her have sex with all the men she wants...or trying to sastisfy her by himself.

If he chooses to let her have sex with other guys she will keep fucking the entire tennis club with her new boyfriends blessing (also the majority of the sex scenes are from this route) they do make it work and have a pretty stable relationship...knowing that Airi is screwing like 30 guys including him but she doesn't get stolen.

If he chooses to satisfy her by himself...he will have a pretty rough time keeping up with her lust...but all the tennis club members help the protagonist by giving him advice of how to satisfy her...and he WILL achieve this thanks to the advice taking Airi all to himself.

So yeah is not really Netorare...unless you count the protagonist stealing the girl from all the guys who fuck her in the true love route.
Hello people, are there any similar games where you become another boyfriend out of many and you share the heroine with each other

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
I've tried to talk my wife into a threesome with a male friend of mine and she didn't say no, but she also wasn't that interested. She suggested that she would rather watch me with two girls, which is definitely more appealing, but then it's WAY easier to find a friend who wants to fuck your wife than to find two girls who want to fuck you while your wife watches. Well I guess it wouldn't have been too difficult when I lived in the states, but it's practically impossible here. I also have permission to have sex friends, with the stipulation that my wife prefers not to know about it. Wouldn't be difficult to hide, since almost all of my friends are women and hang out around my house, with my wife, go out with me and my daughter, etc. I haven't even found a sex friend yet, though because of where I live. Women here rarely are willing to even be friends with married men, and I'm not willing to lie just to get my dick wet. For full swinging my wife is also open but not really interested. There are some couples I would definitely swing with, but I'm not really sure how to probe around to see if they are open, I'm not exactly a gifted conversationalist. I mean I literally started a relationship with my wife by asking her if she wanted to start a relationship, one sentence out of nowhere. A bit boring, but that's my personal experience on the topic.
You already have your "rizz" (as the kids say) better than mine. Don't beat yourself over it, you can try online fetish sites and dating apps, I found them easier to interact with rather than cold approaching or trying to "convert" your acquaintances, in fact converting your friends is something that swingers say shouldn't be done anyway.

Reactions: Back
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote