Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Yeah, at this point I don't know if Ocean Lab want's to make a Visual Novel or just make renders... because he sure knows how to make them CG's but he gives like one update a year and they are not really big.
Yup , i feel like The scenes of Adult gaming won't go anywhere unless AI/ or some programs start helping Reduce the time of dev the game almost all good games here take year+ for 1 Hour of gameplay (if we are lucky)

Reactions: Palos69

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Yup , i feel like The scenes of Adult gaming won't go anywhere unless AI/ or some programs start helping Reduce the time of dev the game almost all good games here take year+ for 1 Hour of gameplay (if we are lucky)
The best thing would be if someone were to create a program that let just about anyone slap together a VN without needing to be a programmer. Then, i think there would be an explosion of content.

• Haha
Reactions: DarknessDai

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
The best thing would be if someone were to create a program that let just about anyone slap together a VN without needing to be a programmer. Then, i think there would be an explosion of content.
Civitai for pictures.
ChatGPT for code.

Voila!

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
There is, it's called renpy :LOL:

30 sec renpy tutorial.

scene HAMBURGER <-- this displays a picture called hamburger inside the game folder
al "Hey baby, let's make a game" <-- this displays a dialogue like from a character 'al' which can be defined earlier.

That's all anyone really needs to know. Can be written in any text editor.

Jan 7, 2021
I don't really agree with this, it's true there are a lot of bad harem games, but that's also true with all genres. Also, all genres have some wildly unrealistic games. And while I do think it's best to have a game be grounded in some level of realism, I don't come here to play games that are super realistic. I like to be able to suspend my disbelief at least to a certain degree. Some harem games definitely require to be able to suspend your disbelief to insane levels, and are unrealistic to the point of being bad. However, I've played a handful of harem games that are really good and have semi-believable plots and relationships.

I'll admit that some harem games I like are more of a guilty pleasure, and are definitely too unrealistic and have comically absurd MC's that are seemingly gods who can pull every single girl that they so choose. Though I myself definitely prefer a more realistic approach, at least to a certain extent, to all the games I play, including those in the harem genre.

Here are a few harem games that I think a lot of people who either don't play harem games, or don't like harem games, might actually get some enjoyment out of.

Long Road Home - Not every single girl instantly falls for the MC, and the MC even has a few stripper girlfriends. So it's not your typical no other guys lusting over or looking at your girls harem game.

AlwaysFan - The MC does pretty much get all of the girls with the exception of one shortly after meeting them, however, it's a game themed around your girl(s) having an OnlyFans, and in the sharing path you can even be their pimp and whore them out. I'm not a fan of the sharing path in this game personally, mainly because of how it comes to be. If the sharing path was executed better I would probably like it a lot more, because the scenes are really good.

Jason, Coming of Age - This one is quite unique, it's unlike any other game I've played in terms of how it feels and looks. It does have an interesting premise, and a couple of the potential love interests are an active prostitute when you meet them, and there is sharing content planned as well. So people who like sharing/swinging stuff and want to try out a harem game, this one you might like. However, this one is still pretty early on, the plot hasn't progressed too much yet, and there aren't too many sex scenes yet.

Desire of Fate - This one I feel like is the one most people in this thread would like, it's the furthest one away from your traditional/standard harem game of all my recommendations. The girls don't all instantly fall for you, with a few exceptions, and a lot of the girls aren't automatically okay with sharing you with other girls. Not to mention that with some of the "semi-main" girls, there will be optional sharing/swinging content. The main-main girls though, won't have such content I believe.

I think people who are either reluctant to play harem games, or even people who have never liked harem games, could get some enjoyment out of these games. There are others too, but these four are the ones that immediately came to mind.
Is there any sharing content in desire of fate rn?

Pambamlam

Oct 19, 2021
Hey guy, I'm playing Boku Ni Dakare Aegu Tsuma, and i have a quick question. I'm in the part of the game where you choose between changing the wife's partner or keeping the same. The option that says is to change is highlighted in yellow. My question is, if i choose to not change it, will it become a Netorare route or will it stay Netorase? I'm not a fan of netorare so that's why I ask.

Jan 7, 2021
Hey guy, I'm playing Boku Ni Dakare Aegu Tsuma, and i have a quick question. I'm in the part of the game where you choose between changing the wife's partner or keeping the same. The option that says is to change is highlighted in yellow. My question is, if i choose to not change it, will it become a Netorare route or will it stay Netorase? I'm not a fan of netorare so that's why I ask.
The game does not have any netorare route.

Reactions: Pambamlam

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
How to find this game on the forum?

Sep 5, 2021
All route is netorase

Reactions: Pambamlam

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Is there any sharing content in desire of fate rn?
Nope not yet, there are only options indicating that such content will be added in the future. Though, you can get a little action with the MC's friend who likes to share his girlfriend. She's a side girl, not a love interest.

Reactions: FruitySakuraBoi

Palos69

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2021
Agree 100%. My for fun project completely blew past my initial estimate for how much time it would take. I spent probably 100-120 hours during a month's time to get get maybe 30-45 mins of content, and it's far less if you skip right to the sex scenes or only try one route. I can't even imagine how much time it would take if I had to create my own renders.

And for context, I write code for a living.

Last edited:

juanitos

Nov 5, 2017
There is, it's called renpy :LOL:

30 sec renpy tutorial.

scene HAMBURGER <-- this displays a picture called hamburger inside the game folder
al "Hey baby, let's make a game" <-- this displays a dialogue like from a character 'al' which can be defined earlier.

That's all anyone really needs to know. Can be written in any text editor.
Yeah, renpy is damn easy to use, but I suppose it can get confusing when you have a really long project... the problem is the artistic side of the work, unless you want to invest on it of course.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

kfy

Apr 27, 2017
Anyone play Scent of Seductive Flesh? Was just translated and someone mentioned it has all 3 types of NTR, but some others said it was just bad end stuff. Can anyone confirm?

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Anyone play Scent of Seductive Flesh? Was just translated and someone mentioned it has all 3 types of NTR, but some others said it was just bad end stuff. Can anyone confirm?
Bruh i Just downloaded the game , i hope the NTRS are more of paths you take then bad ending , was soo happy with new game that offer choices and new stuff please be good game!!

Reactions: kfy
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote