Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Megustofel

Jul 15, 2023
found some twine netorase novels from 4chan, and its surprisingly really good, the mc is not a wimp and there are no hints of ntr:
"A Girlfriend's Tale" - female protagonist, too bad the author got married so the series is abandonded as of now.
"NTS Quest" ver 0.4 - my favourite one, there are 3 routes and all 3 is completely netorase with no hints of ntr (there is deflowering too)
"Between Us Three" - the story is well-written but the bull is futa so i gave it a pass, still really good.
"Muse" - yandere girlfriend x bully, this one also my favourite. There are 2 routes.
"FaNTStic FaNTSy" - first version but there is a lot of stuff.
If you got more please let me know.
Did you try nts quest? Like i also discovered this on 4chan and it was said there that game contains yandere route and deflowering ntr option, but i didn't find it in the game. Do you perchance know about this?(like how can I find those) Or if you know, can you please tell me where i can find the dev? Sorry for bothering beforehead

Quinnzoel

Nov 12, 2017
Did you try nts quest? Like i also discovered this on 4chan and it was said there that game contains yandere route and deflowering ntr option, but i didn't find it in the game. Do you perchance know about this?(like how can I find those) Or if you know, can you please tell me where i can find the dev? Sorry for bothering beforehead
unfortunately, the game is abandoned and the author remains anonymous

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Why is it whenever I find a game with the word cuck it's usually actually netorare?
When I think of cuckold I think of eating creampies, cummy kisses and cuddling the LI while she's getting banged.

Reactions: Fronte91

RavenBlackZ

Mar 20, 2022
Why is it whenever I find a game with the word cuck it's usually actually netorare?
When I think of cuckold I think of eating creampies, cummy kisses and cuddling the LI while she's getting banged.
I myself avoid most Cuck of the contents cause of the ones you mentioned its basically NTR with humiliation and there is a higher chance of your Li falling for another person
cuddling the Li is ok but the rest is just "Yuck":KEK:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I myself avoid most Cuck of the contents cause of the ones you mentioned its basically NTR with humiliation and there is a higher chance of your Li falling for another person
cuddling the Li is ok but the rest is just "Yuck":KEK:
It's just hard for me to find exactly what I want because I love all those things except for the LI leaving me.

Reactions: RavenBlackZ

RavenBlackZ

Mar 20, 2022
It's just hard for me to find exactly what I want because I love all those things except for the LI leaving me.
After you decided to be a cuck there is high chance of her falling for other person and even getting pregnant with others even when you are against it and there comes the fem dom, if you played "Sharing my fiance" you'll have an idea of what i'm trying to tell you
And also in "Sugar baby Galore" i think, where you can have one of your Li to have a baby with another person But its optional

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
After you decided to be a cuck there is high chance of her falling for other person and even getting pregnant with others even when you are against it and there comes the fem dom, if you played "Sharing my fiance" you'll have a idea of what i'm trying to tell you
And also in "Sugar baby Galore" i think, where you can have one of your Li to have a baby with another person But its optional
I've played both of those games but I wasn't a fan of sugar baby because it's not a standard VN and isn't really netorase imo.

I actually like femdom and the thought of having a girlfriend be pregnant from another guy as long as I'm the dad.
Thankfully I have found at least two games that allow that.

Reactions: RavenBlackZ
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote