Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Gesvae

Jul 22, 2018
yeah but it's nearly 100% of the incest variety.... that' s one tag ill intend to have demarcated whenever i form my own thread. (not saying it's bad, but there is a difference)
There are 2 characters that are related to the protagonist and there are probably a dozen total "romanceable" characters. I admit that most of the early scenes are incest but the game opens up after that so if you can power through the incest (or just don't use the incest patch) it has a good bit of content.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
There are 2 characters that are related to the protagonist and there are probably a dozen total "romanceable" characters. I admit that most of the early scenes are incest but the game opens up after that so if you can power through the incest (or just don't use the incest patch) it has a good bit of content.
Apologies then - my memory was it was almost all the mom and sister for the bulk of scenes..... I do remember stuff like the coffee shop girl or work boss, but I dont remember them as having many group sex scenes, at least not compared to the mom/sister.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Cross Worlds ( Ren'Py - Cross Worlds [v0.22] [Lustful Entertainment] | F95zone ) has public use/sharing with love interests. (It has a corruption/mind control element.)

In fact all of that developers games have sharing and public use but Cross Worlds is the newest one.
There are a few small scenes in the early game, but most of the sharing is in the end of the current content. It's still early in development.
However there other games are further along Take Over ( Ren'Py - Take Over [v0.72] [Studio Dystopia] | F95zone ) is much further developed and the sharing content comes by the start of the mid-game.
Well, if Cross Worlds has mind control Element with the sharing then I personally won't be interested in it, I despise mind control content more than blackmail and forceful rape content. At least those genre's have emotion involved, even if I don't enjoy it.

Although I have eyed Take Over a few times in the past, but was skpetical because of the mind control tag. Is mind control a big part of all that devs' games? If so I guess I sadly will skip on both.

Fiz1247

Jul 3, 2019
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote