Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

NemesisGames

Nemesis Party: NTR, or NOT
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
78CA0F2E-22C3-4A79-8305-D911AB032088.png

For those interested in cheating, cuckolding, sharing and vanilla, I’m the developer of Nemesis Party: NTR, or NOT.

- Sandbox with clear instructions and minimal grind.
- Rumor System that keeps the game dynamic, as you and your Nemesis spread lies about each other.
- Girls who make your heartache, and a Nemesis who can make their knees shake.

Story Premise:

It's Glendale High's last house party before college, where you’ll either win over your long-time crush, Emma Winters, or lose her forever. The problem: your ex-girlfriend, Tara, will be there, and she’s out for revenge. You broke up with her, and now she’s trying to get every girl at the party, including Emma, to hook up with the school’s star basketball player - an old nemesis who is as cunning as he is tall, muscular, and hung.

Thread:
Nemesis Party: NTR, or NOT.

Fiz1247

Jul 3, 2019
View attachment 3773221

For those interested in cheating, cuckolding, sharing and vanilla, I’m the developer of Nemesis Party: NTR, or NOT.

- Sandbox with clear instructions and minimal grind.
- Rumor System that keeps the game dynamic, as you and your Nemesis spread lies about each other.
- Girls who make your heartache, and a Nemesis who can make their knees shake.

Story Premise:

It's Glendale High's last house party before college, where you’ll either win over your long-time crush, Emma Winters, or lose her forever. The problem: your ex-girlfriend, Tara, will be there, and she’s out for revenge. You broke up with her, and now she’s trying to get every girl at the party, including Emma, to hook up with the school’s star basketball player - an old nemesis who is as cunning as he is tall, muscular, and hung.

Thread:
Nemesis Party: NTR, or NOT.
I will play it if cheating and cuckolding is optional.

NemesisGames

Nemesis Party: NTR, or NOT
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
I will play it if cheating and cuckolding is optional.
Better for you to wait until sharing scenes are available for every girl.

I also don’t recommend it for people who want a predictable outcome, since, as its a game rather than a pure VN, it includes elements of chance, and therefore brings a risk of losing.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Now in the new update of Steps of Debauchery it's started the cuckold path, for it to happen you have to tell the truth in the last scene... it's only the start, but something to follow for sure!
In the new version of Gynocracy (not yet in the F95 forum) there is a beautiful cuckold scene involving John and Kalie, altought with much humiliation, as expected in this femdom game ;)

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Now in the new update of Steps of Debauchery it's started the cuckold path, for it to happen you have to tell the truth in the last scene... it's only the start, but something to follow for sure!
Is it lesbian cuckquean, is MC a cuckquean? Or is she in a straight relationship and a cuckoldress?

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Is it lesbian cuckquean, is MC a cuckquean? Or is she in a straight relationship and a cuckoldress?
The cuckold relationship is still to define and in development, for the moment the husband confess his cuckold fantasies to the wife and she tells him all the details of the strip poker scene

Reactions: rgnar62
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote