Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Mikey847

Feb 19, 2022
In addition to this for the titles you were asking, Anri is smilar to Miina it has no NTR too so feel free to try out. Anri has way more candidates to play with instead of just 1 guy scene.

My beloved childhood friend though.... if MC doesn't get into relationship with her there's a "bad ending" but then again, how is it NTR when she is not even your girlfriend. I'm not gonna start the debate of whether a childhood friend that MC has crush on having sex with other guys considered as ntrs or not. Anyway the game starts with MC walking into the room where she is having fun with a fuck buddy, so you can decide to try it out whether if it's up to your taste. To some it's short and sweet but to some it's the completely opposite so... it's really up to what you are looking for really. :HideThePain:
I also might add Gyaruzuma and Gal Kano to this list. Both of them are similar to Anri and Miina, true wholesome NTS.

Marina series is also really good, except third one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mayumi's on the other hand has some NTR vibes.

gottesurteil

Oct 5, 2022
I second the Marina series recommendation. A few further tidbits for you, but no story/ending spoilers:

Side note: you can stop the series at any point, each game has a kinda open ending. You don't feel like you have to continue the story. Each one is a new chapter in their lives.

Ironically, the entire series is kinda like the Atelier Sakura game-design franchise as a whole. The vast majority of the games are pretty vanilla and wholesome, but start sliding towards NTR the longer they go on lol. If it's a short and sweet game, it never gets to that point.

Kinda like the 'Die a hero, or live long enough to become a villain' line metaphor lol.

(P.S., even the actual NTR games are very tame, compared to how bad they could be, not that I would never recommend them. Think of AS as the provider of gateway NTR lol)

Reactions: Mikey847

Fanrunia

Jun 15, 2024
View attachment 3981619

Another AI Generated Netorase Game by Dlsite.

Obviously you won't be able to access the store page without a VPN so here's the scoop.

A disease where your romantic interest must have sex with another man!

You have a choice to expose the disease and end it, or allow your girlfriend to get the disease.
If you allow her to, then obviously it leads to gradual corruption before she gets knocked up.
Protagonist of course, will stand by her even though the baby isn't his.

There are two side characters who also get the disease and cuck their partners.
One likes it and the other is heartbroken. Its very standard.

Although Dlsite tagged it Netorase, its written more like standard NTR.
That said, I enjoyed it a lot for being soft NTR with netorase themes.
It is NTS to NTR?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
looking for a game I played a month or two ago and cant remember name....

....primarily fem protag - opening scene is with wife at a photoshoot with her husband and she ends up blowing the male model....

Then it continues with her in some eastern european country village- turns into sandbox, she has to do daily tasks, she's a teacher at the local school- for some reason shes split from her husband and hes now out of picture.... I didnt get further than that but the opening scene was decent. I think? it was 3d, like daz.

anyone have any idea?

hans851

Jul 12, 2019
looking for a game I played a month or two ago and cant remember name....

....primarily fem protag - opening scene is with wife at a photoshoot with her husband and she ends up blowing the male model....

Then it continues with her in some eastern european country village- turns into sandbox, she has to do daily tasks, she's a teacher at the local school- for some reason shes split from her husband and hes now out of picture.... I didnt get further than that but the opening scene was decent. I think? it was 3d, like daz.

anyone have any idea?
https://f95zone.to/threads/lidas-adventures-ep-3-v0-302-terebonkoff.523/ ?

• Hey there
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

hans851

Jul 12, 2019
so that sounds super similar, even like the one I was playing, but it was renpy not rpgm? Maybe there's a remake somewhere? Thanks for your suggestion, ill hunt around with that name.
Episode 1 and 2 are RPGM and there is Episode 3 before and after Rework, everything is in this thread. I was playing it long ago but i'm sure it started like you described it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

aervtec

Aug 7, 2018
Does anyone have any recommendations for games with character creation?
I really enjoyed the era series because you can basically make whoever you want and play as them.

catbn

Jul 7, 2024
View attachment 3981619

Another AI Generated Netorase Game by Dlsite.

Obviously you won't be able to access the store page without a VPN so here's the scoop.

A disease where your romantic interest must have sex with another man!

You have a choice to expose the disease and end it, or allow your girlfriend to get the disease.
If you allow her to, then obviously it leads to gradual corruption before she gets knocked up.
Protagonist of course, will stand by her even though the baby isn't his.

There are two side characters who also get the disease and cuck their partners.
One likes it and the other is heartbroken. Its very standard.

Although Dlsite tagged it Netorase, its written more like standard NTR.
That said, I enjoyed it a lot for being soft NTR with netorase themes.
Can you tell me the name of the game?

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
The other day I tried to get SillyTavern to generate some dialogue around a NTR/S story. This is what the AI came up with (sorry if it sounds cheeky :p): 1725286988175.png

I'd say it's Netorase "with a playful twist", but what do you guys think? There's an agreement between Jack and Sarah that they'll both be allowed to sleep with others, but Sarah is frankly more enthusiastic about it than Jack. I wanted this asymmetry and the AI captured it pretty well. For context, the AI was told that both characters aren't insecure in any way, are married and in love, not divorcing or separating, and their understanding is that they don't need to ask permission to be with others, but should it happen, they should talk about it first chance; this conversation actually follows a thread where Jack "cheated" and told Sarah about it as soon as they were back together, upon which they came to the understanding that's expressed in the short dialogue. They don't want to "sugarcoat" their new experiment by making promises they may not want to fulfil, so they prefer to assert that, although they want to remain together, life might deal them different cards... The asymmetry I wanted to create is that, while Jack openly asserts his intentions of not leaving Sarah, Sarah "playfully" teases him with uncertainty, mentioning the possibility that it might happen otherwise.

Do you think this is good material for a game, exploring the natural resistances and "leftover insecurities" in a couple that firmly decides to embrace a new lifestyle without safety nets? Sometimes I find NPCs too "one-dimensional" - they're either perfectly confident or insecure, either submissive or dominant, either loving or depraved. I also think that relationships are commonly dealt with in a static way - for example, couple is swinging, they're always fine with it and never complain, have doubts, second thoughts. I've been looking for games that avoid these clear-cut features, and thought this example might remind some people of existing games, especially if on this list. Any suggestions appreciated!

Reactions: BuffKat

lonelyneet

Jan 10, 2019
Could anyone recommend games where you can share your family (wife, mother, daughter, sister) to others? A perfect example would be Desert Stalker, the wife and daughter sharing in it is peak. I've also already played Photo Hunt, with very nice mom sharing in it. It would be a big plus if they become real sluts afterwards. Thanks in advance!

Reactions: rgnar62

catbn

Jul 7, 2024
Vetra Endemic. It was added to Ryuugames recently if you decide to check it out.
But if you like it, buy it on dlsite.
I just checked it out and found out it's an RPG, I thought it would be a visual novel, it's not really my cup of tea, but thank you bro

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
I just checked it out and found out it's an RPG, I thought it would be a visual novel, it's not really my cup of tea, but thank you bro
Its not an RPG. The engine is RPG Maker, but its a VN.
All plot and character, only 1 choice which is the normal ending or the NTRS/NTR

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
Any recomendation where the gf or wife is forcedly shared? Like she don't want but you force her (or blackmail her) to fuck other dudes?

kfy

Apr 27, 2017
Kind of disappointed by the end of Lewd Town Adventures. The "Dark Path" was supposed to be the path with sharing, but it feels like most of it is just more a perverted harem "MC ends up with all the girls" situation. Besides a few sharing scenes throughout the game there really isn't much good NTRS, only hard NTR in those endings that can get pretty disturbing. Was really looking forward to seeing where the game went, but overall was not for me.

Reactions: RavenBlackZ
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote