Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
All right, so now I'm the one with questions regarding the definition of NTS lol -- I hope this is an okay place to ask? I'm obviously new to this scene, and after reading a bunch of stuff here and downloading a few games, I've tried a couple out.

I tried NTR Phone out after reading the Cathryn route has NTS option. It starts great, but I nope'd out shortly after the first sex scene. She says something to the effect of the store not having condoms, and says something like, "but I still don't have to use them for him, right?" which implies she makes MC, her boyfriend, wear condoms. What the fuck? It felt implied with the no condom for him response that MC wasn't wearing them either, but as soon as she says that, it's like after one encounter, her boyfriend is on a lower level of respect, adoration, EXISTENCE, than the other dude and the way she speaks makes it clear that she feels that way. Maybe I have the wrong idea here, but that's not what I expected when I hear "NTS". I liked the setup and the artwork a lot but that sort of turn wasn't for me...

I haven't gotten super far in Netorase Phone, but that seems MUCH more like what I've expected out of NTS. Laura is encouraging, loving, not leaving him in the dirt or holding him in lesser regard (what I thought separates NTS from NTR in the first place). I'm going to be super disappointed if there's some factor of humiliation or less respect introduced.

Does NTS usually have humiliation and the MC + LI on a lesser level than the sharer (or "bull" or whatever it's called)? I thought it was more about sharing/open relationships, with respect and love held in high regard due to it being a consented experience. If I'm wrong, then the only difference between NTS and NTR is that the couple stays together and the MC lets it happen to his own detriment in multiple ways. I wasn't expecting NTS to be, like, straight up humiliation-focused cuckolding. If that is the case, though, and there's some other tag I should be looking at, I would appreciate feedback.

kantonkpp

Feb 19, 2018
Personally thought it was the best reporting and husband/wife dynamic since the Marina series. Absolutely won't be disappointed if you're a netorase fan. She's genuinely excited about doing netorase, but only because she loves seeing MC get off. The MC doubts a little too much initially, but everytime she does cutesy things like cutting cucumber shapes for him, he realizes she truly loves him and embraces his fetish healthily.
She's absolutely in love from the MC from start to finish.

Better yet, the reports are decently long and detailed.

Oh, I really didn't get the feeling the primary reason they're doing it because the MC is bad at sex - he admits he is, but she absolutely says its still great with him and is only doing it for him.

View attachment 3881533
what are you using to translate the game like this? with the text on the top?
Actually i figured it out, but idk what font and sizes(for font and outline) are you using? it looks really good

Last edited:

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Does NTS usually have humiliation and the MC + LI on a lesser level than the sharer (or "bull" or whatever it's called)? I thought it was more about sharing/open relationships, with respect and love held in high regard due to it being a consented experience. If I'm wrong, then the only difference between NTS and NTR is that the couple stays together and the MC lets it happen to his own detriment in multiple ways. I wasn't expecting NTS to be, like, straight up humiliation-focused cuckolding. If that is the case, though, and there's some other tag I should be looking at, I would appreciate feedback.
No, netorase does not HAVE to have humiliation. Some people do like that and then it becomes cuckolding. I only play sharing/swinging/hotwifeing games that do not have humiliation or it's on it's own separate path. I do not like humiliation.

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
No, netorase does not HAVE to have humiliation. Some people do like that and then it becomes cuckolding. I only play sharing/swinging/hotwifeing games that do not have humiliation or it's on it's own separate path. I do not like humiliation.
Me either. How do you parse out which game has what? Is it more of a trial and error thing like I experienced? Thanks for the feedback.

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
I'm a fan of secretive cheating where the husband does not condone the behavior, but suspects his wife may up to something. It brings about a real tense, gut wrenching vibe. Games like this that come to mind are Promise best left unkept and Turning the Page. Would love to hear other suggestions for hardcore, gut wrenching games like these.

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
I'm a fan of secretive cheating where the husband does not condone the behavior, but suspects his wife may up to something. It brings about a real tense, gut wrenching vibe. Games like this that come to mind are Promise best left unkept and Turning the Page. Would love to hear other suggestions for hardcore, gut wrenching games like these.
Dawg that's not netorase, that's netorare

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Go to one of the ntr threads.

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
If I'm wrong, then the only difference between NRTS and NTR is that the couple stays together and the MC lets it happen to his own detriment in multiple ways. I wasn't expecting NTRS to be, like, straight up humiliation-focused cuckolding. If that is the case, though, and there's some other tag I should be looking at, I would appreciate feedback.
Most of the time it does go from NTRS -> NTR. There's some way that the MC eventually regrets asking, or the LI just starts cheating with no rhyme or reason. A lot of the appeal for (JP) NTRS is the fine line of worrying if it can end up that way. Unfortunately it does most of the time and it ruins a perfectly fine ntrs game :HideThePain: (But when it doesn't and stays true to NTRS, then it's a goldmine)

Western devs (hotwifing) are more to your liking, I think. Whether it just be normal consensual sharing, or the focus being to see the LI discover herself or something to that effect. Uhh, don't quote me on that tho, I'm not as knowledgeable in that space as I should be LOL. The more I talk with the community, the more I realize there are more subdivisions of this already niche genre lmaoo.

Also it's called NTR phone. I wouldn't expect the NTRS to be as advertised :KEK:

Reactions: Back and hlfwaycrks

Kudoko

Apr 13, 2023
Well APBLU that you mentioned is made by Hangover Cat.
If you like it and you want more my suggestion is search the other games of that dev.
On this topic i would suggest you 6 other devs that you should check out.
Atelier Sakura (obviously whether it's NTR or NTS this is the default go to)
Anim.teamMM (it's a sub brand of Anim. The team MM seems to be focused on the NTR front)
NTRMan
Gaptax
Shinachiku-castella
Soraue

Since this is a NTS thread i would add that in AS something like 70% of the current eng TL games available are NTS.
Anim.teamMM got a few NTS/swapping, including Boku ni Dakare that seems to be regarded from people who played it as the greatest NTS of all time (I still haven't play it yet so i'm only passing the message from people who have).
NTRMan got Adelaide Inn.
Soraue got the Dangerous Changes and the 5 days of separation series.

Last edited:

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
Most of the time it does go from NTRS -> NTR. There's some way that the MC eventually regrets asking, or the LI just starts cheating with no rhyme or reason. A lot of the appeal for (JP) NTRS is the fine line of worrying if it can end up that way. Unfortunately it does most of the time and it ruins a perfectly fine ntrs game :HideThePain: (But when it doesn't and stays true to NTRS, then it's a goldmine)

Western devs (hotwifing) are more to your liking, I think. Whether it just be normal consensual sharing, or the focus being to see the LI discover herself or something to that effect. Uhh, don't quote me on that tho, I'm not as knowledgeable in that space as I should be LOL. The more I talk with the community, the more I realize there are more subdivisions of this already niche genre lmaoo.

Also it's called NTR phone. I wouldn't expect the NTRS to be as advertised :KEK:
You got me there with that last line LOL. If you don't mind, I'd just like to clarify a few short points, though, because the first part of your message refers to when it "stays true to NTRS, then it's a goldmine" -- so, 1) is that to say there are some games that are what I had described/was hoping NTS to be?

2) Is that to also say your game is more of the ilk I'm looking for, or is there a humiliation/lessening of the MC component?

3) Lastly, would you say that the "stays true to NTRS, then it's a goldmine" type of game is on par with "hotwifing" then, or is there a noticeable difference?

I really appreciate your insight! It's certainly interesting, the specificity in which these niches-within-niches can lead to!

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Nope, netorase is beyond dominance or submissiveness, sadism or masochism. So it may or may not contain humiliation and masochistic MC. It's okay that you don't like something, but that doesn't mean that what you don't like is necessarily netorare.

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
You got me there with that last line LOL. If you don't mind, I'd just like to clarify a few short points, though, because the first part of your message refers to when it "stays true to NTRS, then it's a goldmine" -- so, 1) is that to say there are some games that are what I had described/was hoping NTS to be?

2) Is that to also say your game is more of the ilk I'm looking for, or is there a humiliation/lessening of the MC component?

3) Lastly, would you say that the "stays true to NTRS, then it's a goldmine" type of game is on par with "hotwifing" then, or is there a noticeable difference?

I really appreciate your insight! It's certainly interesting, the specificity in which these niches-within-niches can lead to!
Yee no worries, this is fun.
So, 1. Most likely. Dumb question from me rq, have you checked out the games at the front of this thread? Specifically the 8/10-10/10 ranges? Stuff like Secret Care Cafe and Gyaruzuma are my personal favorites. SCC being closer to what you'd like I think. The Adventurous Couple is also a major staple, although I haven't played that in years. Suffice it to say, yeah.

2. I dunno how to respond to this LOL. Feels like advertisement on my end, which I don't intend to do. But simply: My ultimate goal is making a JP-style game where the MC and the LI are madly in love, and that doesn't change in any shape or form, or in any step of the way. What happens in it entirely depends on what you like or not.

3. Tough question, honestly. I personally like the former more when done... at all :KEK: Every single one I love (there's three total lmao) is in the master list's 10/10, so you can find those there.
But there is a difference. There's very little.. heartache? Or nervousness in the latter's games. It's more confident and sexually explorative. From the little experience I have with them, the characters don't hesitate about the sharing, while the former does. I have no fucking clue if I'm explaining that right, but yeah.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hlfwaycrks

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
Yee no worries, this is fun.
So, 1. Most likely. Dumb question from me rq, have you checked out the games at the front of this thread? Specifically the 8/10-10/10 ranges? Stuff like Secret Care Cafe and Gyaruzuma are my personal favorites. SCC being closer to what you'd like I think. The Adventurous Couple is also a major staple, although I haven't played that in years. Suffice it to say, yeah.

2. I dunno how to respond to this LOL. Feels like advertisement on my end, which I don't intend to do. But simply: My ultimate goal is making a JP-style game where the MC and the LI are madly in love, and that doesn't change in any shape or form, or in any step of the way. What happens in it entirely depends on what you like or not.

3. Tough question, honestly. I personally like the former more when done... at all :KEK: Every single one I love (there's three total lmao) is in the master list's 10/10, so you can find those there.
But there is a difference. There's very little.. heartache? Or nervousness in the latter's games. It's more confident and sexually explorative. From the little experience I have with them, the characters don't hesitate about the sharing, while the former does. I have no fucking clue if I'm explaining that right, but yeah.
You explained it well, thanks! I am, like, seriously new to all things “adult gaming”, with only non-gaming media and IRL to draw from; the two Phone (NTRS and Netorase) games are among two of the first I’ve tried, besides also trying some non-NTS games, but I found out about this whole scene maybe a month ago. So, as you can see, I’m still learning.

As it turns out, two of your top 3 of those first 10/10 favs, Gyaruzuma and Gal Kano!!, were two of the many games I grabbed when I started looking around, but I haven’t tried either. As for the other game of your top 3 on the 10/10 list, Deliverance, it didn’t catch my eye really at first, but I will at your recommendation, as well as SCC and The Adventurous Couple. Definitely all high on my list now.

What’s even higher, though, is your game — not to sound corny, but it seems like what you’re making is what clicks with me, so I can easily see myself enjoying your work and supporting it. I’ll give honest feedback regardless, and since it’s in development it’ll be super cool to see how it evolves over time.

I’m hopeful then that the majority of the 8/10-10/10 games on this list are up my alley. I very much appreciate all the responses here, you’ve given me a backlog of NTS to scope out + a whole genre I haven’t even checked out yet!

Reactions: Fanorase

gottesurteil

Oct 5, 2022
Sticking with this thread (and it's newer iteration) is worth reading for what you want. You'll find that we in general react very negatively to when people want NTR, because frankly there's a metric fuckton of it in comparison to netorase (NTRS as it's often abbreviated).

Swinging is even rarer, but if you find good stuff, share it. But all to often NTRS turns into NTR, and if it doesn't, you'll get people clamoring for a NTR route, which we generally rage against. Even a few of the swinging games I've found will often have a route where the MC gets just flat out cucked and it turns into pure NTR. (Which for many ruins the entire game, period. I've seen it put as: 'If there's a route that exists where the girl betrays the MC to that extent due to just a big cock or whatever, it means she has the possibility of doing it during the 'pure' route and it's just a matter of time until she leaves him')

So yes, people have different tastes, some people like humiliation involved with NTRS, some don't. Some like it when for example the LI goes raw with others, but the MC still wears a condom. Some don't. Also, who gets her first time is often something that people like/dislike.

The thing is, whether you like NTR or not, in threads (and games, like Fanorase's) like these that are for NTRS, we're pretty aggressive in keeping NTR out, because if you want a NTRS game that turns into NTR, you have THOUSANDS.

Pure NTRS with no NTR? there's like less than 20.

And btw, if Fanorase won't plug his game, then, fuck, I will lmao. There are 2 in-development NTRS games that i follow religiously and that's one of them.

https://f95zone.to/threads/my-girlfriend-fulfills-my-netorase-dreams-v0-2-fanorase.211963/
https://f95zone.to/threads/vulgar-reverie-v0-06-saxonado-studios.200342/

These are early in development, but from the prior conversation you had, they're probably exactly in line with your tastes (they are for me!)

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Nope, netorase is beyond dominance or submissiveness, sadism or masochism. So it may or may not contain humiliation and masochistic MC. It's okay that you don't like something, but that doesn't mean that what you don't like is necessarily netorare.
Did you actually read my comment? I didn't say anything about dominance or submissiveness, sadism or masochism or even mention netorare. :FacePalm:

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
My favorites right now are -
Exciting Games (sharing/swinging)
A Life Worth Living (swinging/hotwifeing)
Steps of Debauchery (sharing)
The East Block (sharing)
TACOS - The rework of The Adventurous Couple (sharing,swinging)
Girlfriend (sharing)
Perfect Housewife (sharing/hotwifeing)

Some of them do have NTR, but they are on their own route and avoidable. All are 3D, I don't play 2D games.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Did you actually read my comment? I didn't say anything about dominance or submissiveness, sadism or masochism or even mention netorare. :FacePalm:
Oh, I see it now!
I thought you meant that netorase cannot contain humiliation because then it would become netorare. Sorry, my bad! However, it is not uncommon to hear this. In threads like Blurring the Walls, Netorase Phone, etc.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm sick and tired of games with a cuckold path not showing intimacy between the couple. Things like handholding or cuddles after the girl has been with her bull instead the mc just goes to sleep or some other crap.

The adventurous couple is a prime example of that.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote