Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

asaness

Apr 9, 2018
I love battlefuck mechanics, it's one of the best repeatable nts content for me, I hope the game resembles the mood of his other game Alchemy Fantasy R
Game lore is u play as abeliever/priest of that in game world religion so u in a way u pimp/share/netorase ur wife/nun to spread the faith of the god of sex there or something to convert people to believe in ur religion iirc

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
New to this thread. The OP is from 2021 and he has no activity since 2022. Is there a more recent list, or pertinent postings in this thread I should look at? I realize that I could just sift through all 212 pages, but I was hoping to save a couple of hours... I would very much appreciate any info/recommendations!

Kudoko

Apr 13, 2023

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
I got this response in a game thread (AlwaysFan): "No, NTS just means you're sharing her. Treating her decently isn't a requirement for that kink". The point being that in that game, you can share your girl if you don't really care about her, and you'll have to force it on her because she doesn't want to be with any other man than you (the MC).

My question to this thread: I thought, especially from reading here, that NTS had a more "positive" vibe, involving consensual relationships with others, swinging, open relationships, the lot. The claim that "treating her decently isn't a requirement for that kink" is kinda news to me, and a bit disappointing, really. Makes me think that a percentage of the games I was thinking about playing will disappointingly feature an uber-dominant MC that alone makes all the decisions about their LI's ability to pursue other relationships. In other words, puppet-master games. Not to mention games where you're expecting an interesting sharing path, but instead you get a path where you can whore your LI out... Very realistic, indeed.

I'm not a psychologist, but can't help thinking that open relationships, on one hand, and forcing your partner to accept having sex with someone else because you want it and you assert your dominance, on the other, are completely different kinks...

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
I got this response in a game thread (AlwaysFan): "No, NTS just means you're sharing her. Treating her decently isn't a requirement for that kink". The point being that in that game, you can share your girl if you don't really care about her, and you'll have to force it on her because she doesn't want to be with any other man than you (the MC).

My question to this thread: I thought, especially from reading here, that NTS had a more "positive" vibe, involving consensual relationships with others, swinging, open relationships, the lot. The claim that "treating her decently isn't a requirement for that kink" is kinda news to me, and a bit disappointing, really. Makes me think that a percentage of the games I was thinking about playing will disappointingly feature an uber-dominant MC that alone makes all the decisions about their LI's ability to pursue other relationships. In other words, puppet-master games. Not to mention games where you're expecting an interesting sharing path, but instead you get a path where you can whore your LI out... Very realistic, indeed.

I'm not a psychologist, but can't help thinking that open relationships, on one hand, and forcing your partner to accept having sex with someone else because you want it and you assert your dominance, on the other, are completely different kinks...
I'm extremely new to this whole scene in general, putting together a few games to try out, but what that other user described doesn't jive with what I've read. I'll be super disappointed as well if it is the case as I share your sentiment. I was just commenting on a different thread (for the game Blurring the Walls) where I made the comment that I felt it would feel more realistic in the relationship dynamic if the LI is in tune with the MC, it's done not just for his benefit but for hers as well -- like, the MC encourages sharing the LI, who wants it, but she's still dedicated to him and coming home at the end of the day. I guess we both just need to jump in on a few games and see.

Kudoko

Apr 13, 2023
Thank you! Just wondering, it appears the game list is not in alphabetical order; does this suggest that the higher the game on the list, the higher the recommendation?
100% is not the case.
It's just the order that the OP guy "discovered them" and then puts them on the list just like that

Reactions: hlfwaycrks

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
I'm extremely new to this whole scene in general, putting together a few games to try out, but what that other user described doesn't jive with what I've read. I'll be super disappointed as well if it is the case as I share your sentiment. I was just commenting on a different thread (for the game Blurring the Walls) where I made the comment that I felt it would feel more realistic in the relationship dynamic if the LI is in tune with the MC, it's done not just for his benefit but for hers as well -- like, the MC encourages sharing the LI, who wants it, but she's still dedicated to him and coming home at the end of the day. I guess we both just need to jump in on a few games and see.
I asked the following question to my AI model from SillyTavern ;)

"Do you think that open relationships, on one hand, and forcing your partner to accept having sex with someone else because you want it and you assert your dominance, on the other, are the same kink?"

The answer was:

While both involve non-monogamy and power dynamics, they are not the same kink. Open relationships typically involve mutual consent and agreement from all parties involved. The focus is on exploring and enjoying sexual experiences with multiple partners, often with the understanding that all involved are committed to each other in some way. On the other hand, forcing your partner to have sex with someone else as a way to assert dominance is more about power exchange and control, rather than simply exploring non-monogamy. It can be a form of humiliation or degradation, and the partner's consent may not be a primary factor. It's important to distinguish between the two, as they carry different implications and dynamics.

While both open relationships and forcing a partner to have sex with someone else can involve power dynamics and non-monogamy, they do not fit neatly under the Japanese term "netorase". "Netorase" refers specifically to the kink of a woman (or man) being forced to have sex with multiple men by a dominant partner, often in front of an audience or while being watched. It's a more specific and extreme form of power exchange and humiliation. If you're looking for a single word or tag to classify the first scenario, "polyamory" or "non-monogamy" might be more appropriate. For the second scenario, "forced bi" or "forced triad" could be used to describe the power exchange aspect, but it's important to note that these terms may not capture the full complexity of the dynamics involved. Ultimately, it's crucial to use specific terms that accurately reflect the unique aspects of each kink to ensure clear communication and understanding among consenting adults.

I find it curious that the AI gives a definition of "netorase" that actually matches what the other person told me in AlwaysFan's thread. Maybe it's true? Not assuming that everything the AI spills out is accurate, mind it.

Reactions: hlfwaycrks

Kudoko

Apr 13, 2023
You know Dlsite has a netorase tag now, right? Its not comprehensive but if you browse there and see something you like, I'm sure you can find it here on f95 or someone who owns it and is willing to share.
I think you quoted the wrong user.
If not thanks for the info nevertheless.

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
I asked the following question to my AI model from SillyTavern ;)

"Do you think that open relationships, on one hand, and forcing your partner to accept having sex with someone else because you want it and you assert your dominance, on the other, are the same kink?"

The answer was:

While both involve non-monogamy and power dynamics, they are not the same kink. Open relationships typically involve mutual consent and agreement from all parties involved. The focus is on exploring and enjoying sexual experiences with multiple partners, often with the understanding that all involved are committed to each other in some way. On the other hand, forcing your partner to have sex with someone else as a way to assert dominance is more about power exchange and control, rather than simply exploring non-monogamy. It can be a form of humiliation or degradation, and the partner's consent may not be a primary factor. It's important to distinguish between the two, as they carry different implications and dynamics.

While both open relationships and forcing a partner to have sex with someone else can involve power dynamics and non-monogamy, they do not fit neatly under the Japanese term "netorase". "Netorase" refers specifically to the kink of a woman (or man) being forced to have sex with multiple men by a dominant partner, often in front of an audience or while being watched. It's a more specific and extreme form of power exchange and humiliation. If you're looking for a single word or tag to classify the first scenario, "polyamory" or "non-monogamy" might be more appropriate. For the second scenario, "forced bi" or "forced triad" could be used to describe the power exchange aspect, but it's important to note that these terms may not capture the full complexity of the dynamics involved. Ultimately, it's crucial to use specific terms that accurately reflect the unique aspects of each kink to ensure clear communication and understanding among consenting adults.

I find it curious that the AI gives a definition of "netorase" that actually matches what the other person told me in AlwaysFan's thread. Maybe it's true? Not assuming that everything the AI spills out is accurate, mind it.

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of asking AI about things (at least, not for a few years, there's so much I don't trust about it). All I can rely on is what I've read from descriptions, reviews, and threads. While some games seem to have the described factor, others are more the way I described with more of the reciprocity, so I think there's variety to it -- someone else can probably better answer this for now; until then, I'm going to get some hands-on experience (no pun intended LOL) and see what's up.

Reactions: Trapitalism101

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020

That's just a prostitution game then, fam, LMAO. Disclaimer: I'm coming from the JP-games angle. But I can sorta see that explanation being the case if like.. the MC doesn't get scenes with the girl because it's solely focused on the sharing stuff? So if there's no in-game mechanic of living out being the partner of the LI, then that might count.

There are a number of games where the sharing is basically whoring her out, and it can technically count for the genre. And honestly there are so few genuinely good NTRS games that I personally take what I can get, even if it isn't ideal.

NTRS may be niche, but it has niches in niches. Some will be like you described while others are exactly what you were thinking of. I definitely lean more into the positive vibes camp. Otherwise it's just NTR.

It's also a good idea to not let a single comment change your perspective lol. Which means if my own doesn't make sense, form your own opinion and see for yourself.

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
That's just a prostitution game then, fam, LMAO. Disclaimer: I'm coming from the JP-games angle. But I can sorta see that explanation being the case if like.. the MC doesn't get scenes with the girl because it's solely focused on the sharing stuff? So if there's no in-game mechanic of living out being the partner of the LI, then that might count.

There are a number of games where the sharing is basically whoring her out, and it can technically count for the genre. And honestly there are so few genuinely good NTRS games that I personally take what I can get, even if it isn't ideal.

NTRS may be niche, but it has niches in niches. Some will be like you described while others are exactly what you were thinking of. I definitely lean more into the positive vibes camp. Otherwise it's just NTR.

It's also a good idea to not let a single comment change your perspective lol. Which means if my own doesn't make sense, form your own opinion and see for yourself.
Hey, your game is one of the few I picked up to try out! I'm glad to know your views seem to fall into my side (the right side! jk) of the subject. Stoked to try it out & see what's to come!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fanorase

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023

Netorase aka sharing/swinging/hotwifeing, like a lot of other kinks can go either way. I don't play the ones like what you described. In the ones I play the relationship between the MC and his gf/wife, is a loving one. It's about open communication and both partners enjoying what they are doing.

Reactions: hadbla and Back

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Well, he's not wrong, it's just that there's different types and flavors of NTS. Most of us like a more wholesome NTS game with willing characters, but there are others I've seen who are more into forced stuff and prostitution. Hell even I don't mind more corruption prostitution type games, as long as it's not forced. My go to is definitely just consensual swinging though.

That's just a prostitution game then, fam, LMAO.
Not at all, that's a path in a game with a few different paths, and it's not even the most popular path.

Reactions: Back and Fanorase

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
Not at all, that's a path in a game with a few different paths, and it's not even the most popular path.
Gotcha, gotcha. It's silly to generalize an entire game based on a comment, which in turn is based on another comment LOL. That was just the vibe I got from how the comment was described.

However, this does mean I know about a new game, so I will check that out pls and thnx :PogChamp:

May 6, 2020
Personally I enjoy both varieties of netorase be it consensual and """"consensual"""" because so long the character you control in the game is in control of the situation with the LI and has access to her I see it as NTS, if not thats when I start to see it in the NTR territory, at least from my experience but I mostly play japanese games. That said sometimes you feel like being wholesome 100 and sometimes you feel like being a dick innit, for example I would consider mechanics like the one in Glassix where you can force the girls you are dating and fucking to prostitute themselves for you to be netorase, albeit not very wholesome since it's a mind control mechanic, but still fits the bill.

That and I'm just starved for content :HideThePain:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote