Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
We need netorare in a Skyrim mod! And one shared on nexusmods, ftlog! The outrage! The drama!

With so many mods calculating "basic needs" such as hunger, thirst, fatigue etc... Why not a "simple" mod adding relationship attributes and NPC personalities. There's Keyword Item Distributor (KID) that can add traits to every NPC. Each could have a mood value and a relationship value (many follower mods alreadyb have relationship tracking independently of the game's native factions). Timing could play a role: picking the right or wrong dialogue line for the NPC's mood at the time might lead to relationship increase or decrease, sometimes in dramatic ways. Interval and frequency of certain interactions would also impact mood and relationship. There could a RNG factor and NPCs with certain traits could have their mood responding to external factors as well. such as location keywords or weather. I'm just spilling out ideas, don't seems so hard to implement, if only I had a better command of papyrus...

NTS would be easy to implement via dialogue. which could be accepted, refused or even proposed by the spouse with the right personality (and mood, remember timing)? NTR, too,I can really see a spouse, under certain circumstances of personality and mood, cheating on the PC, even leaving them. OMFG, on a nexus mod, I can really see the outrage :ROFLMAO:
FO4 was always my forte, not skyrim, but the CK is basically the same between them with same papyrus language.

I had thought about making something like this before; the main tricky part wouldn't be the scripting but configuring the quest aliases and roles in the CK. Once that was done, it'd be trivial to have your current companion (presumably the love interest) walk up to a viable npc in a given cell, then call AAF or skyrim's equivalent to start random animations.

The other difficult part would be to actually make it feel immersive; believe me, I've spent wayyyy too much time hunting through stock voice lines trying to find things that would be suitable for such conversations, and it's a major pain in the ass. Sure, you can just have text but that's kinda an immersion killer when for the rest of the game people are talking with voice to your character.

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
The other difficult part would be to actually make it feel immersive; believe me, I've spent wayyyy too much time hunting through stock voice lines trying to find things that would be suitable for such conversations, and it's a major pain in the ass. Sure, you can just have text but that's kinda an immersion killer when for the rest of the game people are talking with voice to your character.
I know this isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I find xVASynth practical to voice massive amounts of dialogue, especially if there are lines that have to be recorded for most or every voice in the game. It sounds glitchy and robotic, but it's better than silent dialogue and I've used it (via script) to add voice lines to tons of loverslab unvoiced mods.

• Wow
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

MTL_Enjoyer

Sep 24, 2017
This seems very interesting, the wife/girlfriend model is beautiful and she is customizable, there are also shotas and young boys outside while she have fun with them, from what i have seen on some sites... i'm hoping that this game will be translated and posted on F95.
Here the game's torrent:

Game is 100% shota, so i doubt it will be posted here.

Tried to play it once, went as far as having the girlfriend seducing one "shota". You can basically make her do and say dirty stuff in public, then if you make anyone horny, she can invite them and you have multiple options for the places she goes, from something like a love hotel to a bathroom or sex club.

Aparently there are multiple options for customization, and events you can unlock... For example every day starts with you on your house/living room (which you aparently share with her) and she can be either with you or somewhere else, so she can be masturbating on her room for example. All of that implies that there are events which you can unlock where she is having "sex" stuff by her own with someone else in your house if you unlock the conditions.... Only IF the game was on english so i could understand more and progress further.

But the premise itself is great for a sandbox Netorase game, with lots of exhibitionism and potential for additional content, heck it would be great if the game had options for modding. And the thrill of imagining the GF doing stuff by her own is there.

MTL_Enjoyer

Sep 24, 2017
Just wanted to make a quick guide/translation if anyone is interested on playing it.

I'll add the 2 most important menus:

Screenshot (1).png

1. Change time. From day/afternoon/night to next day.
2. Change location, simple.
3. Customization menu.
4. Menu to have sex with characters she has invited before.

Screenshot (2).png

1. First option is for attraction people on radius. Second is to make her use her phone (i think this distracts people around her). Third menu Kinda looks like it does the same as first but in reverse? no clue.

2. Arguable the most important option, it activates "Invitation mode" which allows you to click on target so she can invite them, people who are horny are most likely to accept.

3. Options to make her move around.

4. First no clue what it does, second it makes her do actions at her own will.

5. This changes actions and positions, which makes people around her horny depending on her action. Posing, makes her lick a lollypop, makes her "fall", makes her pee, makes her sit seductively, makes her "exercise", makes her yell dirty stuff, and the last one makes her masturbate (if she is naked). No clue what the blue wheel does.

6. Self explanatory.

7. First one is "horny mode" which you can use when she is embarrased so you can keep controlling her. Second one no clue.

8. This adds "special effects" around her like a background or lights etc.

And that's pretty much it. There are menus for sex mode and menus to choose sex location but everything else is simple and self explanatory, the most important thing is the "invitation mode" button because otherwise she wouldn't invite anyone to have sex.

(Also in the options wheel there is a option to change difficulty, which you will need if you want to invite target more easily).

SummerCar

Jan 5, 2020
We need netorare in a Skyrim mod! And one shared on nexusmods, ftlog! The outrage! The drama!

With so many mods calculating "basic needs" such as hunger, thirst, fatigue etc... Why not a "simple" mod adding relationship attributes and NPC personalities. There's Keyword Item Distributor (KID) that can add traits to every NPC. Each could have a mood value and a relationship value (many follower mods alreadyb have relationship tracking independently of the game's native factions). Timing could play a role: picking the right or wrong dialogue line for the NPC's mood at the time might lead to relationship increase or decrease, sometimes in dramatic ways. Interval and frequency of certain interactions would also impact mood and relationship. There could a RNG factor and NPCs with certain traits could have their mood responding to external factors as well. such as location keywords or weather. I'm just spilling out ideas, don't seems so hard to implement, if only I had a better command of papyrus...

NTS would be easy to implement via dialogue. which could be accepted, refused or even proposed by the spouse with the right personality (and mood, remember timing)? NTR, too,I can really see a spouse, under certain circumstances of personality and mood, cheating on the PC, even leaving them. OMFG, on a nexus mod, I can really see the outrage :ROFLMAO:
I havent tried it but there is this mod for Skyrim: . It was on loverslab at some point but got taken down I guess

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Just wanted to make a quick guide/translation if anyone is interested on playing it.

I'll add the 2 most important menus:

View attachment 3958078

1. Change time. From day/afternoon/night to next day.
2. Change location, simple.
3. Customization menu.
4. Menu to have sex with characters she has invited before.

View attachment 3958080

1. First option is for attraction people on radius. Second is to make her use her phone (i think this distracts people around her). Third menu Kinda looks like it does the same as first but in reverse? no clue.

2. Arguable the most important option, it activates "Invitation mode" which allows you to click on target so she can invite them, people who are horny are most likely to accept.

3. Options to make her move around.

4. First no clue what it does, second it makes her do actions at her own will.

5. This changes actions and positions, which makes people around her horny depending on her action. Posing, makes her lick a lollypop, makes her "fall", makes her pee, makes her sit seductively, makes her "exercise", makes her yell dirty stuff, and the last one makes her masturbate (if she is naked). No clue what the blue wheel does.

6. Self explanatory.

7. First one is "horny mode" which you can use when she is embarrased so you can keep controlling her. Second one no clue.

8. This adds "special effects" around her like a background or lights etc.

And that's pretty much it. There are menus for sex mode and menus to choose sex location but everything else is simple and self explanatory, the most important thing is the "invitation mode" button because otherwise she wouldn't invite anyone to have sex.

(Also in the options wheel there is a option to change difficulty, which you will need if you want to invite target more easily).
But when i have invited one or more guys (he says "OK"), how to do for to fuck him or them? If i return home for select a place to fuck, don't compare anything

MTL_Enjoyer

Sep 24, 2017
But when i have invited one or more guys (he says "OK"), how to do for to fuck him or them? If i return home for select a place to fuck, don't compare anything
It's pretty random in my experience. Make sure you are clicking the ones with bold red hearts on their descriptions (you have to pose a lot to seduce them, strip her, make her masturbate, etc), specially when they have a bunch of hearts above them. If they accept 2 options will appear click the one on the left and you are golden. At least for me it takes a few tries but it does happen eventually (also make sure it's on very easy) .

Reactions: Claudio83

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
It's pretty random in my experience. Make sure you are clicking the ones with bold red hearts on their descriptions (you have to pose a lot to seduce them, strip her, make her masturbate, etc), specially when they have a bunch of hearts above them. If they accept 2 options will appear click the one on the left and you are golden. At least for me it takes a few tries but it does happen eventually (also make sure it's on very easy) .
Now it worked, and i have already two young boys at my disposal... it's a pity that the game is a bit censored and you can fuck only one partner at once, no DP or gangbang for example.
Hoping for more updates with more clothes, accessories etc. and no censorship... and above all in English!

MTL_Enjoyer

Sep 24, 2017
Now it worked, and i have already two young boys at my disposal... it's a pity that the game is a bit censored and you can fuck only one partner at once, no DP or gangbang for example.
Hoping for more updates with more clothes, accessories etc. and no censorship... and above all in English!
Shota is not my cup of tea, but you gotta take what you gotta take, such great quality netorase sandbox games doesn't come often at all. The premise is superb for expansions... Imagine if moding were possible, though i believe they say unreal engine is not very mod friendly. Just imagine if you could make her have sex with fat guys, having orgies, twice as many animations... really hope this is a success and the author keeps updating it, such great potential.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KasuganoSakura

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Shota is not my cup of tea, but you gotta take what you gotta take, such great quality netorase sandbox games doesn't come often at all. The premise is superb for expansions... Imagine if moding were possible, though i believe they say unreal engine is not very mod friendly. Just imagine if you could make her have sex with fat guys, having orgies, twice as many animations... really hope this is a success and the author keeps updating it, such great potential.
I'm a fan of netorase and shotas, but yeah, modding like SexVilla for example, i'm hoping too that the author keeps updating it with a decensor patch or something like that :)

asaness

Apr 9, 2018
Anyone recall this one game

there's basically couple there whos just trying all the kinks as their love life/sex life got stale
That it ended at some point letting each other date other people to learn something new
At no point basically was there humiliations but wife would tell mc what they did together
And husband to a girl he fucked and would like do the same thing to prove his better or shes better
Like wife says she did doggy to the guy she fucked and husband would hard doggy him to overwrite it
Same with her if he did cowgirl with this chick she would ride her harder

TLDR iirc its basically Swinging MC and Wife would date other people/hook up with others and make a NTR report to like study what else they can do to spice their love life , iirc one of the scenario was Wife had a blinde date/one night stand with a Japanese Otaku and had cosplay sex with him with her being a magical girl and otaku being the villain for a rape play, when wife reported it to husband the next scene was MC and Wife ordering customes online and had sex with a cosplay as Western hero, MC was batman and Wife was cosplaying as wonder woman from justice league.

Then u also get to view the MC POV of him going out with other girls , one of the scenario was girl was open/wide that she liked fucking around and talked with enjoy getting gangbaged as mc learns of this it becomes a option so every NTR repor at the end you get options of what to do together so you can choose to do the cosplay sex or gangbang and the other kinks your wife or the MC will learn as they date other people

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Guys this game has the swinging tag but to those who played it does it really have netorase/sharing scenes?
Not really. The main character does not have any special attachment to other characters. You can say that all the characters in the game are "friends with benefits" to each other. Sex between characters happens regularly and the MC can spy on them (without jealousy or any other strong feelings), and sometimes even join. Although there are several couples in the game (not MC's), whose partners are usually not against adventures of their halves (they usually don't comment on it, except for a few scenes where the MC can take part in threesome). The MC can have sex with any other characters (including men and futanari), but it is impossible to build a romantic relationship "boyfriend-girlfriend couple" with any of these characters. The MC have sister and mother, but as far as I remember they do not have scenes with any other characters with cocks except the MC himself. So, what's happening in the game is best described by the tag "voyeurism" for the player, and the tag "swinging" is for the other couples in the game.

But nevertheless the game is great! Besides that without a walkthrough the player is unlikely to pass!

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2023
Not really. The main character does not have any special attachment to other characters. You can say that all the characters in the game are "friends with benefits" to each other. Sex between characters happens regularly and the MC can spy on them (without jealousy or any other strong feelings), and sometimes even join. Although there are several couples in the game (not MC's), whose partners are usually not against adventures of their halves (they usually don't comment on it, except for a few scenes where the MC can take part in threesome). The MC can have sex with any other characters (including men and futanari), but it is impossible to build a romantic relationship "boyfriend-girlfriend couple" with any of these characters. The MC have sister and mother, but as far as I remember they do not have scenes with any other characters with cocks except the MC himself. So, what's happening in the game is best described by the tag "voyeurism" for the player, and the tag "swinging" is for the other couples in the game.

But nevertheless the game is great! Besides that without a walkthrough the player is unlikely to pass!
welp, thank god i asked here first, thanks man

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote