Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
There have only been three RPGM games I've enjoyed thus far, and only two kinetic novels I've enjoyed. For the most part I do agree with you though, I wouldn't say hate, but I strongly dislike most RPGM games and kinetic novels.

Reactions: Back and Joshy92

thefee

Feb 24, 2022
Idk what it is, but this summer has been pretty great for NTS games. I feel like every week there is a new update for my rotation of games.

dumpsmailto

Nov 12, 2022
In general, do you guys like sharing scenes setup in person, or communicated verbally later, or reliving stuff like phone pics? I'm brainstorming some ideas for my own game...
You're still taking feedbacks ?
Personally I way prefer being in person, as that allow you to join in the action or going at it just after. Eventually doing stuff like sending pictures could be nice, as to add spice to the romance but only after the couple got really comfortable with it in a few occasions where you are not present, but I think it feels more healthy with it being the few exceptions and it being disscussed prior.
As for the ntr I'd rather have it not being in it at all to avoid any risk finishing the game with a bitter taste in my mouth but that's just me.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
My three favourite games with sharing are long story short, the east block & Girlfriend.
LSS especially is a wonderful game that I love more than most games on here.
I used to like LSS but I really can't take that asshole Chris in the game. To me, the sharing is not handled as well as in other games. Just my opinion.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I used to like LSS but I really can't take that asshole Chris in the game. To me, the sharing is not handled as well as in other games. Just my opinion.
I actually really like Chris he is my bro. Plus, I need him around for some of the really kinky stuff I want to do with Ann in the future.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: rgnar62

thefee

Feb 24, 2022
Steps of Debauchery, never played that, is it all fem protag? Can you describe any more details?
Yeah all fem protag. Typical, city woman with husband starting a new life (school, finding work, new friends). She is cheating currently, but when the husband is involved, he is in the "as long as it brings in money/customers, I'm happy" stance. I believe this will introduce deeper sharing in future updates.

Its also a very polished game with great art and animations.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Yeah all fem protag. Typical, city woman with husband starting a new life (school, finding work, new friends). She is cheating currently, but when the husband is involved, he is in the "as long as it brings in money/customers, I'm happy" stance. I believe this will introduce deeper sharing in future updates.

Its also a very polished game with great art and animations.
If the wife confess what happened at the strip poker at the party, the husband confess that he loves to be cuckolded, so it's the start of the cuckold path i think... also if for now no cuckold/sharing scenes but only a bit of cheating

Reactions: sagerock820

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
If the wife confess what happened at the strip poker at the party, the husband confess that he loves to be cuckolded, so it's the start of the cuckold path i think... also if for now no cuckold/sharing scenes but only a bit of cheating
It's a good game. IMO. I like it. I have it on Steam. Great graphics.
2024-02-13_19-04-30.jpg

Reactions: rgnar62 and Will619

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
We need netorare in a Skyrim mod! And one shared on nexusmods, ftlog! The outrage! The drama!

With so many mods calculating "basic needs" such as hunger, thirst, fatigue etc... Why not a "simple" mod adding relationship attributes and NPC personalities. There's Keyword Item Distributor (KID) that can add traits to every NPC. Each could have a mood value and a relationship value (many follower mods alreadyb have relationship tracking independently of the game's native factions). Timing could play a role: picking the right or wrong dialogue line for the NPC's mood at the time might lead to relationship increase or decrease, sometimes in dramatic ways. Interval and frequency of certain interactions would also impact mood and relationship. There could a RNG factor and NPCs with certain traits could have their mood responding to external factors as well. such as location keywords or weather. I'm just spilling out ideas, don't seems so hard to implement, if only I had a better command of papyrus...

NTS would be easy to implement via dialogue. which could be accepted, refused or even proposed by the spouse with the right personality (and mood, remember timing)? NTR, too,I can really see a spouse, under certain circumstances of personality and mood, cheating on the PC, even leaving them. OMFG, on a nexus mod, I can really see the outrage :ROFLMAO:

darkjoker13

Jul 7, 2017
Hey. any one try this ギンギン公園☆巨乳ギャルx童貞ボーイズ〜過激!露出で逆ナンパ指令〜リアルタイム3Dゲーム

The game has an NTS tag and uses Unreal Engine. I'm not sure if there's a thread about it on this site, but I couldn't find one. The game is about you (the player) taking your loved one out to have sex in different locations. You can choose to be either her boyfriend or husband. The game has NTS potential because you can share your partner with others. Right now, I'm playing while using Google Lens on my phone to translate. I'm not sure if there's any translation software that works with Unreal Engine.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016

The game has an NTS tag and uses Unreal Engine. I'm not sure if there's a thread about it on this site, but I couldn't find one. The game is about you (the player) taking your loved one out to have sex in different locations. You can choose to be either her boyfriend or husband. The game has NTS potential because you can share your partner with others. Right now, I'm playing while using Google Lens on my phone to translate. I'm not sure if there's any translation software that works with Unreal Engine.
This seems very interesting, the wife/girlfriend model is beautiful and she is customizable, there are also shotas and young boys outside while she have fun with them, from what i have seen on some sites... i'm hoping that this game will be translated and posted on F95.
Here the game's torrent:

Jan 7, 2021

Is it normal if all the male characters looking like children? game is very hot but it's kinda weird

Reactions: Parka04
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote