Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

RavenBlackZ

Mar 20, 2022
I think i played this a year ago
this game is based on C*uckold where the bald guy with the glasses is the husband of the bartender girl, the bald guy married that girl on one condition, which is she has to be intimate with a person he points out
And the guy is none other than the black guy you see next to him
This is a short VN
Sadly i don't know the name, sorry

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
I just completed the netorase Dlsite game tagged "RJ01221567"
Not going to post it, because shota protagonist, but I'll give ya'll the scoop.

Protag falls in love with a lady knight who has a netorase fetish.
She is excited at the idea of Protag being in bed with other women.
Eventually Protag comes to understand this and develops a netorase fetish too.
Then he encourages his blonde lovely lady knight to fuck other guys and things take off.

1.png

The game is a simple RPG and under 3 hours long.
The ending has Protag confess to his beloved, he will love any child from her, even if he's not the father.
Of course she gets pregnant and teases him about paternity, even though he is confirmed the father.

It was very sweet and I strongly recommend.
The second half of the game is 10/10 but the first half is 7/10.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
I just completed the netorase Dlsite game tagged "RJ01221567"
Not going to post it, because shota protagonist, but I'll give ya'll the scoop.

Protag falls in love with a lady knight who has a netorase fetish.
She is excited at the idea of Protag being in bed with other women.
Eventually Protag comes to understand this and develops a netorase fetish too.
Then he encourages his blonde lovely lady knight to fuck other guys and things take off.

View attachment 3946113

The game is a simple RPG and under 3 hours long.
The ending has Protag confess to his beloved, he will love any child from her, even if he's not the father.
Of course she gets pregnant and teases him about paternity, even though he is confirmed the father.

It was very sweet and I strongly recommend.
The second half of the game is 10/10 but the first half is 7/10.
Sounds cool, must try!
UPD: but no english? :confused:

Last edited:

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Hey, this scene isn't in the v0.1 demo right (august 16)? How did you come by it? Can't find anything in the script files either

Edit: Found image in original thread - timestamp filename. Was there a thread on /weg/ or /hgg2d/?
I think that this image is a teaser of what will happen with the mover guys on 0.2 version, indeed at the end of 0.1 there is a "crash" of something... maybe is a bottle of water broken? ;)

Reactions: eromaster

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I think i played this a year ago
this game is based on C*uckold where the bald guy with the glasses is the husband of the bartender girl, the bald guy married that girl on one condition, which is she has to be intimate with a person he points out
And the guy is none other than the black guy you see next to him
This is a short VN
Sadly i don't know the name, sorry
Please let me know this VN title, the bartender wife seems really sexy!

Back

Aug 3, 2017
From I what quickly read over on the game's thread and reviews, Sexual Favour isn't worth your time to download it. Just use dengl's link for the comic and it seems you'll see everything in the "game". (The webcomic isn't even good, imo.)

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
In general, do you guys like sharing scenes setup in person, or communicated verbally later, or reliving stuff like phone pics? I'm brainstorming some ideas for my own game...

View attachment 3948082
I much prefer being there in person, especially because that gives the option of joining in. Remote or after the fact, maybe, if done right.

2022meinfzone

Sep 5, 2022
In general, do you guys like sharing scenes setup in person, or communicated verbally later, or reliving stuff like phone pics? I'm brainstorming some ideas for my own game...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If I may, how about doing all of them?

Some might find reporting verbally lacking though. This can be fixed by inserting a few imagine scenes in there.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022

View attachment 3948082
I like a good balance of all, but in person is definitely my preferred. I feel like the latter two are better for some light teasing or later on in the story when the couple decides to experiment even further, so they can send each other pictures of their adventures and/or talk about it once they are reunited in person again, to spice up their night or morning for some good sex/lovemaking.

I feel like in person stuff being the focus, with the other elements there to elevate their desires even more and to make some hot 1-on-1 scenes by adding spice to their intimate moments, is probably the best for me. However, as long as the MC isn't a doormat/submissive or being humiliated, and as long as it's all consensual and nothing is behind the others back and it doesn't turn into NTR, then I'm fine with it all, no matter which it focuses on.

Also, I wouldn't consider it being behind the back if the couple decides on an open relationship to a degree with certain boundaries/rules set in place obviously. I'm not of the mind that you need to ask every single time you meet someone you want to fool around with as long as you tell your partner afterwards and it was an agreed to arrangement before hand, I.E. the couple had a conversation about their boundaries when they were first figuring out the lifestyle (Or maybe at a later point once they've figured out the direction they want to take things after experimenting) and decide they want to open up the relationship and discuss what it would entail and what rules/boundaries to set in place. Like always telling each other, taking pictures/video for each other, using protection or birth control, and any number or combination of different things.

Regardless of it being only swinging or a combination of swinging and an open relationship, as long as it isn't NTR and the couple communicates and respects the others feelings and boundaries (and of course no doormat like previously mentioned), then I'm down for just about anything, as long as it's interesting and well written. I'm tired of the Engrish games lately, it would be a breath of fresh air to play a game in the genre with good English for a change.

Same for me too, i prefer that MC is next to his wife/girlfriend while getting fucked by other men, and only watch, not joining in the action
I'm completely on board with this being an option, as long as there's an option to join in sometimes too. I think variety in setups, and options are always a plus. Also, I definitely prefer broader swinging games to stag/vixen (and especially cuck, which I'm not a fan of) focused games, but I enjoy both as long as they're done well.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
I much prefer being there in person, especially because that gives the option of joining in. Remote or after the fact, maybe, if done right.
If I may, how about doing all of them?

Some might find reporting verbally lacking though. This can be fixed by inserting a few imagine scenes in there.
Mix it up and have different encounters with different setups? I'm also a fan of having cameras setup so that the MC can spy on the action.
Same for me too, i prefer that MC is next to his wife/girlfriend while getting fucked by other men, and only watch, not joining in the action
I like a good balance of all, but in person is definitely my preferred. I feel like the latter two are better for some light teasing or later on in the story when the couple decides to experiment even further, so they can send each other pictures of their adventures and/or talk about it once they are reunited in person again, to spice up their night or morning for some good sex/lovemaking.

I feel like in person stuff being the focus, with the other elements there to elevate their desires even more and to make some hot 1-on-1 scenes by adding spice to their intimate moments, is probably the best for me. However, as long as the MC isn't a doormat/submissive or being humiliated, and as long as it's all consensual and nothing is behind the others back and it doesn't turn into NTR, then I'm fine with it all, no matter which it focuses on.

Also, I wouldn't consider it being behind the back if the couple decides on an open relationship to a degree with certain boundaries/rules set in place obviously. I'm not of the mind that you need to ask every single time you meet someone you want to fool around with as long as you tell your partner afterwards and it was an agreed to arrangement before hand, I.E. the couple had a conversation about their boundaries when they were first figuring out the lifestyle (Or maybe at a later point once they've figured out the direction they want to take things after experimenting) and decide they want to open up the relationship and discuss what it would entail and what rules/boundaries to set in place. Like always telling each other, taking pictures/video for each other, using protection or birth control, and any number or combination of different things.

Regardless of it being only swinging or a combination of swinging and an open relationship, as long as it isn't NTR and the couple communicates and respects the others feelings and boundaries (and of course no doormat like previously mentioned), then I'm down for just about anything, as long as it's interesting and well written. I'm tired of the Engrish games lately, it would be a breath of fresh air to play a game in the genre with good English for a change.

I'm completely on board with this being an option, as long as there's an option to join in sometimes too. I think variety in setups, and options are always a plus. Also, I definitely prefer broader swinging games to stag/vixen (and especially cuck, which I'm not a fan of) focused games, but I enjoy both as long as they're done well.
thank you all for the feedback - I'm usually of the preference for these things to occur in person then give player forks and choices whether to join in, but I know some may like the 'unseen/unknown'.

If anyone is willing to give further feedback - do you prefer games which use a largely first person view, 3rd person, or a mix?

e.g. something like Being a Dik is a mix, you see both images of mc on screen with others, and images where characters are looking at the camera...my sample image above would be 3rd person...
wich game is this
My own creation, like I said brainstorming scene ideas for my own future release.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
thank you all for the feedback - I'm usually of the preference for these things to occur in person then give player forks and choices whether to join in, but I know some may like the 'unseen/unknown'.

If anyone is willing to give further feedback - do you prefer games which use a largely first person view, 3rd person, or a mix?

e.g. something like Being a Dik is a mix, you see both images of mc on screen with others, and images where characters are looking at the camera...my sample image above would be 3rd person...

My own creation, like I said brainstorming scene ideas for my own future release.
BRO i really can't wait to try your game and if you need help with anything i'm here , and to answer your Question yes mix is good

• Hey there
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Pr0GamerJohnny
if you make a discord to discuss/feedback, what already work in current games(most ntr games are low effort atm)
what works or not, the shame aspect,scenes that work on a lizard brain level, anyway good luck.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote