Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
never understood why your sister having sex is considered NTR or NTRS.
Same, the thing that peeves me about those games is they require an existing interest in incest for them to mean anything or have any effect. And typical players tend to assume everyone likes that. So i'll say to random person "hey gusy recommend good sharing games", responds-"well, in this one you share your mom with a neighbor." Like wtf o_O why would I be managing my moms sex life. I guess this is the difference between genuine incest fetish or not.

-edit- and to be clear I'm not putting down people that like incest, I realize there's a fair portion on this thread that do. What I dislike is when people ASSUME everyone likes it.

Last edited:

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
never understood why your sister having sex is considered NTR or NTRS.
Same, the thing that peeves me about those games is they require an existing interest in incest for them to mean anything or have any effect. And typical players tend to assume everyone likes that. So i'll say to random person "hey gusy recommend good sharing games", responds-"well, in this one you share your mom with a neighbor." Like wtf o_O why would I be managing my moms sex life. I guess this is the difference between genuine incest fetish or not.
Exactly this. The requirement to understand that was incest has to be a fetish for you as well , siblings and mom in those exist as "love interest". Not just relatives but lovers as well.
I remember vaguely there's a game not really incest focus as there are a lot non-relative LI (with incest tag although not much incest content anywhere) where the father was still alive but cheating on the mom (yes a living father is rare in an incest game). Needless to say MC is all sweet and be there for mommy when that happens, but before that there was a scene where MC's parents have sex at night and MC heard it when passing by their room, not seen. And guess what, the thread got boom because people screaming NTR and hence the NTR tag got added. :LOL:

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
Exactly this. The requirement to understand that was incest has to be a fetish for you as well , siblings and mom in those exist as "love interest". Not just relatives but lovers as well.
I remember vaguely there's a game not really incest focus as there are a lot non-relative LI (with incest tag although not much incest content anywhere) where the father was still alive but cheating on the mom (yes a living father is rare in an incest game). Needless to say MC is all sweet and be there for mommy when that happens, but before that there was a scene where MC's parents have sex at night and MC heard it when passing by their room, not seen. And guess what, the thread got boom because people screaming NTR and hence the NTR tag got added. :LOL:
AINT NO WAAAY LMAOOO
We knew this about them, but that's so childish lmaoo

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
we reached a new level , that if Game dev has any Male character in this game that is not bad guy or the MC side kick its turns to NTR 100% oh who's that guy standing next to my LI NTR ? as Johnny said i dislike Incest sharing which alot of sharing games here only have mom/sis sharing paths idk why , but isn't is easier and much better to just have the sharing with MC gf or someone close to him ? oh and yeh i remember about the dad fucking the mom as NTR debate in one of the games can't remember the name but it was funny AF , they just want game with Sinlge man in the setting whom fuck every girl he meets and all girls just fall for him , nothing going on no drama no risks nothing

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
and i really don't get why The Anti-NTR crowd cry in every thread about NTR , when i play game i see the tags , if the game has NTR i ask what kind of NTR and is it avoidable or not for the story i see then if i like it i play if not i leave , same for other guys i don't enjoy Incest but i don't mind playing i don't go cry about it everywhere , and on but they have like 1000000+ of harem guys but they have aduicty to go to every NTR game thread and cry about it the usual comment ( DEV i advice you to remove NTR its bad and won't get you support or if the NTR is avoidable , dev remove it it will just create more work for you Bruh ? at this logic we shall go to every game thread and tell the dev to get rid of optionl content or stuff you have to choose to see it to reduce the work for dev , i feel like this is the reason we don't get good sharing games as often

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
and i really don't get why The Anti-NTR crowd cry in every thread about NTR , when i play game i see the tags , if the game has NTR i ask what kind of NTR and is it avoidable or not for the story i see then if i like it i play if not i leave , same for other guys i don't enjoy Incest but i don't mind playing i don't go cry about it everywhere , and on but they have like 1000000+ of harem guys but they have aduicty to go to every NTR game thread and cry about it the usual comment ( DEV i advice you to remove NTR its bad and won't get you support or if the NTR is avoidable , dev remove it it will just create more work for you Bruh ? at this logic we shall go to every game thread and tell the dev to get rid of optionl content or stuff you have to choose to see it to reduce the work for dev , i feel like this is the reason we don't get good sharing games as often
speaking of, i see you frequent the tale of love, lust and murder thread-i havent played the newer versions, are there any more spicy scenes with nicole the wife?

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
speaking of, i see you frequently the tale of love, lust and murder thread-i havent played the newer versions, are there any more spicy scenes with nicole the wife?
last update was more focused on the Husband i really didn't enjoy it that much , most of it was just Male MC going from point to point meeting girls and fucking and some story shit , the wife scenes felt boring this is why i'm waiting for this update to see

• Wow
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

etego

Jul 19, 2020
The new game just got released Show First [RJ01150994] [ドラスターソフト], and from what I've played, it has the NTS tag. But in reality, it feels like a regular NTR game. Sure, the protagonist enjoys NTR and jerk off while watching a girl in front of him having sex, but from what I've seen, the protagonist doesn't really take any action. It's mostly the party members who fuck the girl, while the protagonist just watches and doesn't fuck with anyone. I played until I got a new female character (who will probably end up with one of the male party members again), and then I closed the game to write this comment. I'm frustrated with a game that claims to be NTS but ends up being just a regular NTR game.
technically this game doesn't have NTS tag. The NTS tag is added by those who reviews the game and added their own tag.
There are many games that are tagged NTR and reviews just randomly gave them NTS tag which confused A LOT

Reactions: darkjoker13

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
Friends of Mine would probably deserve being listed here. NTS is not the main focus, but it's one of the main choices with the girlfriend. Maybe if the author got more feedback about that path, they'd be more keen on developing it further? Right now, I must say it feels a little frustrating. The decision that the girlfriend should take customers at the night club is yours alone, she's ok either way, and the only consequence is that you get events in the club where you watch her with other guys. If you talk to her while she's working, she always makes time to give you head, but no more than that. What's not so cool is that I'm under the impression that, once you make that choice, you're also no longer able to fuck her - could be a WIP thing, with events at her home not yet implemented, or it could be purposeful, in which case it would be nice if there were some story to justify it. In any case, the game is definitely WIP and Alicia's story hasn't been in focus through the latest updates. Could become a decent NTS path, even with other sharing events that didn't necessarily involve clients at the night club. Maybe she could help the MC out in other missions - there's at least one where one path is to sell your ass to some rich guy in order to finish a job. Could be interesting if you could take your girlfriend and have her play the seductress. Alicia's character could explode in depth in the NTS path, currently she has a nice story up to the point where she starts working in the night club, but after that point she's completely shut down, no more development, it's like she's a generic stripper that you happen to share the bed with every other night. If others agree, maybe the author might be interested in writing such an arc.

kfy

Apr 27, 2017
I mean the whole reason this convo started was because someone asked specifically for incest sharing games. I totally get people not liking that fetish which is why I always mention which games have it in my recommendations, but everytime I do I get people telling me how it's not sharing/NTRS if it's incest. Kind of a lose-lose situation here so idk.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I mean the whole reason this convo started was because someone asked specifically for incest sharing games. I totally get people not liking that fetish which is why I always mention which games have it in my recommendations, but everytime I do I get people telling me how it's not sharing/NTRS if it's incest. Kind of a lose-lose situation here so idk.
What? That doesn't make any sense. "it's not sharing if it's incest"? That's bs.

Reactions: RavenBlackZ

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
oh i didnt mean to chill any discussions of those kinds of games in my comment above, I appreciate you parsing game type in recommendations- the lack of which-that's what I was against.

It gets confusing because I see 3 different subflavors -

1) normal gf/bf or husband/wife sharing setup.

2) Incest game where mc is in a relationship with mom or sis, and shares her with other guys

3) Incest game where mc isnt in any kind of romantic or sexual relationship with mom or sis, the word "sharing" here just means "allowing them to fuck someone outside family".

sagerock820 Of the two incest versions described above, I've almost no problem with #2- but as to the sentiment of "its not sharing if its incest", I can see that being valid when talking about the #3 situation......or more diplomatically I should say, it's a fundamentally different use of the word "sharing".

Last edited:

Kudoko

Apr 13, 2023
got any games to recommend bois please preferably 2dcg T_T
Nts right? Then

Adelaide Inn
Inn my wife
man who fell for knightess whore
The fate of choice
NTR bar phyllis
To be at your side beloved wife inseminated
(not present on F95)
Fleeting Iris (the garcia route)

Look also at the other NTS thread if your searching for games. I made some recommendations over there

Well
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but anyway the order that those should be played is
Daily Life -> Kaede -> Past
If I were to rate those games:
Daily 6
Kaede 7
Past 8
Past is probably what you would enjoy the most BUT this still being a trilogy the events are heavily linked together and personally i would not have enjoyed or been invested in the characters had i not played the previous games

As for other games it might not fit all your requirements

https://f95zone.to/threads/my-gyaru-wife-did-it-for-my-sake-v1-10-hijoguchiyuki.210403/

https://f95zone.to/threads/warped-d...-breaks-my-wife-shelly-final-tail-aki.122508/

Or check out the Atelier Sakura games
I think Shiori, My friend stole my gf, Aina and Honami might come close to your description
https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=games/page=1/creator=Atelier Sakura

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2023
Nts right? Then

Adelaide Inn
Inn my wife
The fate of choice
NTR bar phyllis
(not present on F95)

Look also at the other NTS thread if your searching for games. I made some recommendations over there
I love you bro thanks a million

Reactions: Kandahar111

Fanrunia

Jun 15, 2024
Nts right? Then

Adelaide Inn
Inn my wife
The fate of choice
NTR bar phyllis
(not present on F95)

I never heard of The Fate of Choice. Is it Netorase from beginning to end?

Kudoko

Apr 13, 2023
I never heard of The Fate of Choice. Is it Netorase from beginning to end?
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-fate-of-choices-v1-1a-broken-english.53591/

The plot summary is basically:
Your GF is cursed and will die and you make a deal with the devil to keep her alive.
In exchange the devil will put you in quite a predictament. she won't be sexually satisfied by you, and she WILL meet a bull that's gonna try to steal her from you and it's up to you if you can prevent that or not.
Your on your own in this challenge since you can't reveal to anybody these conditions.
So ... is it pure netorase? Gray area to me ... the initial deal is quite telling ...
You then got choices to make throughtout and from the husband POV you knowingly allow your wife to be stolen if you don't pick the obvious ones

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-fate-of-choices-v1-1a-broken-english.53591/

The plot summary is basically:
Your GF is cursed and will die and you make a deal with the devil to keep her alive.
In exchange the devil will put you in quite a predictament. she won't be sexually satisfied by you, and she WILL meet a bull that's gonna try to steal her from you and it's up to you if you can prevent that or not.
Your on your own in this challenge since you can't reveal to anybody these conditions.
So ... is it pure netorase? Gray area to me ... the initial deal is quite telling ...
You then got choices to make throughtout and from the husband POV you knowingly allow your wife to be stolen if you don't pick the obvious ones
While I am not too picky when it comes to games in the genres I like, there is some "difficulty" with that game for me. It is both RPGM and the artwork style not really my taste. So did not get all that far into it before quitting as the story bent towards NTRish. Still, I think it can appeal to some players here, who want their NTS more bordering on NTR.

Reactions: sagerock820
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote