Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
Esoterika [v0.1] [Inkshade]

New game, apparently has both Netorase and Netorare planned in separate routes for the future. Only thing is it says the focuses of the game are Interracial and Femdom, so something tells me there's going to be a lot of humiliation involved.
Yes, this sounds a bit dubious, esp. since one of the preview pics shows the MC(?) getting a shoe into the face. The Jury is still out on that one.;)

lindisfarne

Mar 16, 2018
I'm curious from a mechanical perspective, which would you guys prefer: a rpgm game with pointless mechanics like battles, or a VN with virtually no real choices of consequence? Assuming the actual NTS content is similar in both.

Personally I'm really not a fan of most RPGM games - it just feels like added on content to fluff things out and I'd rather get straight to the action, so to speak. I always prefer choice in games, it makes me feel like I'm more invested in whats going on, which should be the goal of good NTS content, but if I have to chose, I'd rather just bypass all the pointless fluff. Also I find the sprites are rarely well done in a way that DOESN'T take me out of the story.

Another sample of miscellaneous novelAI stuff i've been working on for those interested.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
I'm curious from a mechanical perspective, which would you guys prefer: a rpgm game with pointless mechanics like battles, or a VN with virtually no real choices of consequence? Assuming the actual NTS content is similar in both.

To me, a kinetic novel is not a game at all. I rather watch hentai videos than "playing" that.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022

Personally I'm really not a fan of most RPGM games - it just feels like added on content to fluff things out and I'd rather get straight to the action, so to speak. I always prefer choice in games, it makes me feel like I'm more invested in whats going on, which should be the goal of good NTS content, but if I have to chose, I'd rather just bypass all the pointless fluff. Also I find the sprites are rarely well done in a way that DOESN'T take me out of the story.

Another sample of miscellaneous novelAI stuff i've been working on for those interested.

Same, neither. I like either VNs with meaningful choices and path forks, or the occasional rpgm where the combat feels like it's in service of something greater and is enjoyable; examples would be struggle with sin or wicked rouge.

Reactions: lindisfarne

kfy

Apr 27, 2017

Kinetic Novels, at least those don't endlessly waste my time. There are some RPGM games that have massive maps with tons of walking and very little to do/see, and that's on top of grinding a lot of the time. Even the worst kinetic novels I'm fine with because they're straightforward and to the point. That being said neither are great, my ideal type of game is something like Sins of Night where it doesn't feel super grindy but still has interesting routes/choices.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Kinetic Novels, at least those don't endlessly waste my time. There are some RPGM games that have massive maps with tons of walking and very little to do/see, and that's on top of grinding a lot of the time. Even the worst kinetic novels I'm fine with because they're straightforward and to the point. That being said neither great, my ideal type of game is something like Sins of Night where it doesn't feel super grindy but still has interesting routes/choices.
That's totally true, even with a 100% kinetic game with a story im not hugely into; something like....forgetting name but it's a daz kinetic ntr story where your name is rich and your mom gets molested by the cops etc, anyway, it wasn't THAT bad, because the worst case is you breeze through with skipping dialogue and just see a few sex scenes. Whereas - you're absolutely right, in a poorly made rpgm game, you dont even have the luxury of jumping through mediocre gameplay to get to the reward scenes.

Reactions: hadbla and kfy

dumpsmailto

Nov 12, 2022

I'd rather have to deal with neither to be honest. I need choices to make the story impactful, but I don't wan to deal with a system that's just there to serve as filler when all this time could be invested in developping the story and characters. Same with sandboxes : grind for 20 mins for a one minute and a half scene yeesh. Just don't waste my time please.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I have played it and the ai graphic is wonderful, it's similar to "My New Girlfriend" for the ai pics.
Also the girlfriend model is sexy and exciting, for now it's only a demo, but is very promising!
It will be a netorase game like said in the patreon page, with a few paths from what i have understood, for to concentrate better only on the netorase path.
For only $5 on Patreon (the only tier) i have subscribed it... please check the game :)

eromaster

Mar 27, 2018
I enjoyed this game. The main girl is the stuff of dreams (she has such thick thighs and ass ahhhh).

View attachment 3940460
Hey, this scene isn't in the v0.1 demo right (august 16)? How did you come by it? Can't find anything in the script files either

Edit: Found image in original thread - timestamp filename. Was there a thread on /weg/ or /hgg2d/?

mok135

Feb 27, 2018
Hey, this scene isn't in the v0.1 demo right (august 16)? How did you come by it? Can't find anything in the script files either

Edit: Found image in original thread - timestamp filename. Was there a thread on /weg/ or /hgg2d/?
It is just an image from the game thread here.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote