Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
thank you all for the feedback - I'm usually of the preference for these things to occur in person then give player forks and choices whether to join in, but I know some may like the 'unseen/unknown'.

If anyone is willing to give further feedback - do you prefer games which use a largely first person view, 3rd person, or a mix?

e.g. something like Being a Dik is a mix, you see both images of mc on screen with others, and images where characters are looking at the camera...my sample image above would be 3rd person...

My own creation, like I said brainstorming scene ideas for my own future release.
:unsure: I've never played Dik. But I think I lean towards 1st person.

Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
thank you all for the feedback - I'm usually of the preference for these things to occur in person then give player forks and choices whether to join in, but I know some may like the 'unseen/unknown'.

If anyone is willing to give further feedback - do you prefer games which use a largely first person view, 3rd person, or a mix?

e.g. something like Being a Dik is a mix, you see both images of mc on screen with others, and images where characters are looking at the camera...my sample image above would be 3rd person...

My own creation, like I said brainstorming scene ideas for my own future release.
For me a Netorare need to have a faceless Mc. It's the best for the immersion.
And of course he needs to be present when the wife/girlfriend are being fucked.

Other details i like is a bit of humiliation: like the wife saying the sex with the bull is good, and way better than the husbando. How his dick is bigger and better and etc.

Nothing too extreme like cursing the Mc, just showing how the sex with other men is better.

Ah, and no bimbofication shit nor ugly bastard. I hate it!!!

Reactions: Joshy92

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I do love the look of shame/desire when changing povs from bull to cuck, but to convey into game is harder.
Holding legs is a great concept, also you could even lick them for a little more stimulation - be proactive, not just hold it like a robot. I'd play such a scene.
A joshy student.

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Why it always gotta be the cuck vs bull dynamic though?

No one play to see the wife going wild, as a contrast to her normal self? Both of them, other guys too, enjoy the act together? :unsure:
I certainly do -the latter you mentioned. I think that's probably the fundamental different between people that come at it from a cuckold perspective vs stag/vixen perspective... I don't need anyone "one-upping" the other, I just want to see the girl moaning in pleasure.

If the guy making her moan happens to be more hung or dominant or whatever than the boyfriend, that's fine by me, it's the difference between focusing on that and making it a point of inequality versus focusing on the girl and her reactions.

IMO you see more games with the confident bull/shameful cuck dynamic because both ntr fans and fem protag fans are added in to the mix, and they generally prefer to see the original boyfriend in some state of trauma. What I'll never have in a game of mine is cheating or "behind his back" type stuff, there's enough of that out there.

6ambino

Dec 11, 2022
Why it always gotta be the cuck vs bull dynamic though?

No one play to see the wife going wild, as a contrast to her normal self? Both of them, other guys too, enjoy the act together? :unsure:
Well, I don't quite like the bull term, as I'd prefer a scrawny hobo, chubby friend, or a dick size gifted Tyrion Lanister. I'm not into big muscled men, I find them boring, and hearing that derogatory talk isn't that hot to me. I'd prefer a more sensual, not a forced display. For a force, it'd be better to add humanoid beast and furries. Also, I don't like submissive cuck especially to males, or only spectating cuck.

Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
Well, of course the dev can't please everyone, it's too much especifics tastes. The guy would need to be a god of writing and codding lol
But that's why the choices are important, and sometimes it's just a matter of changing some dialogue lines.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

AlfieT84

Dec 22, 2017
I personally only really like netorase if I'm there in person watching and stuff.
I think that is central to netorase. It at least needs to be a two way street. I don't buy that it has to be all male driven, My New Girlfriend does an interesting approach where the girls are driving it but the man is clearly into it.

For netorare I sometimes like it to be hidden (from the protagonist at least, I don't mind it happening on screen with multiple view points) with some big reveal scene where the cuck is suddenly exposed to everything.

For that reason they are completely different fetishes IMO. To the point where I think games that try to serve both are making a mistake.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
For netorare I sometimes like it to be hidden (from the protagonist at least, I don't mind it happening on screen with multiple view points) with some big reveal scene where the cuck is suddenly exposed to everything.

For that reason they are completely different fetishes IMO. To the point where I think games that try to serve both are making a mistake.
My blood pressure rose as I read this first sentence, then returned down as I read your ending sentences :LOL:. I totally agree - they're divergent scenarios and should be treated as such. One could say "well then make two paths", but we all know how that often goes; 90% it's "gf is cheating on mc, he either gets mad or accepts it. See, it's a sharing game!" :mad:

Though I am totally okay with a sharing setup turning into ntr if the mc makes obviously bad choices; like deliberately ignores the gf/wife's safety and wellbeing.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
In general, do you guys like sharing scenes setup in person, or communicated verbally later, or reliving stuff like phone pics? I'm brainstorming some ideas for my own game...

View attachment 3948082
Personally, I like all those scenarios. But probably being there and able to join is always a good one. I do think you will find out, depending on how long your story is, that using all 3 scene types will possibly be how you end up doing it. Sticking yourself with only 1 of the scene types will hamper you in a longer story.

That being said, I am looking forward to a game you make. Having new developers making games, especially of our favorite kinks and fetishes, is always a great thing! And you are definitely one who cares about sharing/netorase, so I expect it will hit the right spots for all of us.

2022meinfzone

Sep 5, 2022
IMO you see more games with the confident bull/shameful cuck dynamic because both ntr fans and fem protag fans are added in to the mix, and they generally prefer to see the original boyfriend in some state of trauma. What I'll never have in a game of mine is cheating or "behind his back" type stuff, there's enough of that out there.
Maybe the idea of everyone enjoying something together sound too communist for some people. :BootyTime:

btw, may I ask what kind of visual you're thinking for your game? daz3d or 2d drawing?

Reactions: Vlbc
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote