Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
I'm sick and tired of games with a cuckold path not showing intimacy between the couple. Things like handholding or cuddles after the girl has been with her bull instead the mc just goes to sleep or some other crap.

The adventurous couple is a prime example of that.
Mon amí, try LISA TOTAL INVESTIGATION.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
My favorites right now are -
Exciting Games (sharing/swinging)
A Life Worth Living (swinging/hotwifeing)
Steps of Debauchery (sharing)
The East Block (sharing)
TACOS - The rework of The Adventurous Couple (sharing,swinging)
Girlfriend (sharing)
Perfect Housewife (sharing/hotwifeing)

Some of them do have NTR, but they are on their own route and avoidable. All are 3D, I don't play 2D games.
A Life Worth Living is goated. Probably the best title out of these. All of them are great, by the way. Good list!

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
I already have but thank you for the suggestion friend.
What Lisa TI did well was the sex between her and other men was so casual compared to what she feels for MC that you won't even see a hint of her betrayal because there was none. But the game's fetishes are indeed heavier than others (the petplay and forniphilia lmao) but the breeding competition was funny though.

Meanwhile if you played through the new TACOS story, there just wasn't enough intimacy between Anne and MC. Never talk about feelings before nor after a session with another man, and Anne is like constantly on the edge of cheating even if you are not on the cheating path. They were more like fuck buddies/roommates than a married couple for fuck sake.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
What Lisa TI did well was the sex between her and other men was so casual compared to what she feels for MC that you won't even see a hint of her betrayal because there was none. But the game's fetishes are indeed heavier than others (the petplay and forniphilia lmao) but the breeding competition was funny though.

Meanwhile if you played through the new TACOS story, there just wasn't enough intimacy between Anne and MC. Never talk about feelings before nor after a session with another man, and Anne is like constantly on the edge of cheating even if you are not on the cheating path. They were more like fuck buddies/roommates than a married couple for fuck sake.
Agreed-while the remake started as more of a couple-focused hotwife setup, seems like it's slid back into familiar territory of the first game with anne fucking around constantly and the only real choice being if mc encourages it (yeah technically he can veto but it doesn't really change the tone of their interactions) - and his hookup options all feel like short sex scene vignette. Roommates sounds accurate.

Reactions: rgnar62 and Joshy92

Gone405

May 1, 2024
My favorites right now are -
Exciting Games (sharing/swinging)
A Life Worth Living (swinging/hotwifeing)
Steps of Debauchery (sharing)
The East Block (sharing)
TACOS - The rework of The Adventurous Couple (sharing,swinging)
Girlfriend (sharing)
Perfect Housewife (sharing/hotwifeing)

Some of them do have NTR, but they are on their own route and avoidable. All are 3D, I don't play 2D games.
I will look these up later! Ty for the list friend!

Reactions: sagerock820

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Agreed-while the remake started as more of a couple-focused hotwife setup, seems like it's slid back into familiar territory of the first game with anne fucking around constantly and the only real choice being if mc encourages it (yeah technically he can veto but it doesn't really change the tone of their interactions) - and his hookup options all feel like short sex scene vignette. Roommates sounds accurate.
Yeah, I can see what you are saying. But I'm still enjoying it, mostly because we do get choices as to who sleeps with this time around and the separate paths don't cross over each other.

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
Sticking with this thread (and it's newer iteration) is worth reading for what you want. You'll find that we in general react very negatively to when people want NTR, because frankly there's a metric fuckton of it in comparison to netorase (NTRS as it's often abbreviated).

Swinging is even rarer, but if you find good stuff, share it. But all to often NTRS turns into NTR, and if it doesn't, you'll get people clamoring for a NTR route, which we generally rage against. Even a few of the swinging games I've found will often have a route where the MC gets just flat out cucked and it turns into pure NTR. (Which for many ruins the entire game, period. I've seen it put as: 'If there's a route that exists where the girl betrays the MC to that extent due to just a big cock or whatever, it means she has the possibility of doing it during the 'pure' route and it's just a matter of time until she leaves him')

So yes, people have different tastes, some people like humiliation involved with NTRS, some don't. Some like it when for example the LI goes raw with others, but the MC still wears a condom. Some don't. Also, who gets her first time is often something that people like/dislike.

The thing is, whether you like NTR or not, in threads (and games, like Fanorase's) like these that are for NTRS, we're pretty aggressive in keeping NTR out, because if you want a NTRS game that turns into NTR, you have THOUSANDS.

Pure NTRS with no NTR? there's like less than 20.

And btw, if Fanorase won't plug his game, then, fuck, I will lmao. There are 2 in-development NTRS games that i follow religiously and that's one of them.

https://f95zone.to/threads/my-girlfriend-fulfills-my-netorase-dreams-v0-2-fanorase.211963/
https://f95zone.to/threads/vulgar-reverie-v0-06-saxonado-studios.200342/

These are early in development, but from the prior conversation you had, they're probably exactly in line with your tastes (they are for me!)
Thanks a lot! Fanorase's game is what I'm trying out next. I've heard good things about Blurring the Walls as well and it sounds like it's up my alley as well, I'm waiting for the big update everyone's buzzing about in that thread to check it out. I'm also interested in My New Girlfriend for the same reasons, but it's super early in development.

I've got a really solid list to start on, at least. I can see which games click more with me than others and adapt accordingly. I really appreciate how helpful and open to discussion this community has been so far.

Reactions: rgnar62

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
Can anyone tell me if any of the Atelier Sakura games (Mariko, Mayumi, Marina, My Beloved Childhood Friend Sleeps with Anyone, Miina, Gal Wife Anri) are worth playing? In the sense that, are any true NTS without NTR vibes/humiliation, with actual respect and love in the relationship? I tried the prequel to Mariko, Please Bang My Wife, and it didn't really grab me, but I have all the other games downloaded and I'm wondering if I should keep any for later or if they're not what I'm looking for. There was a comment earlier in the thread about Mayumi having NTR red flags flying, but it's not the only Atelier Sakura game so I think the information would be good for the thread.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Can anyone tell me if any of the Atelier Sakura games (Mariko, Mayumi, Marina, My Beloved Childhood Friend Sleeps with Anyone, Miina, Gal Wife Anri) are worth playing? In the sense that, are any true NTS without NTR vibes/humiliation, with actual respect and love in the relationship? I tried the prequel to Mariko, Please Bang My Wife, and it didn't really grab me, but I have all the other games downloaded and I'm wondering if I should keep any for later or if they're not what I'm looking for. There was a comment earlier in the thread about Mayumi having NTR red flags flying, but it's not the only Atelier Sakura game so I think the information would be good for the thread.
Marina - Iconic and highly successful, first game is def worth playing
Mayumi - Took inspiration from Marina but has optional NTR
Miina - Very good classic NTRS

The rest are hit or miss.
If you tried "Please Bang My Wife 1" I highly recommend playing the sequel.
The sequel is better in every way imaginable.

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
Marina - Iconic and highly successful, first game is def worth playing
Mayumi - Took inspiration from Marina but has optional NTR
Miina - Very good classic NTRS

The rest are hit or miss.
If you tried "Please Bang My Wife 1" I highly recommend playing the sequel.
The sequel is better in every way imaginable.
Awesome, thanks you!

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
クラリス29-12.png

Another AI Generated Netorase Game by Dlsite.

Obviously you won't be able to access the store page without a VPN so here's the scoop.

A disease where your romantic interest must have sex with another man!

You have a choice to expose the disease and end it, or allow your girlfriend to get the disease.
If you allow her to, then obviously it leads to gradual corruption before she gets knocked up.
Protagonist of course, will stand by her even though the baby isn't his.

There are two side characters who also get the disease and cuck their partners.
One likes it and the other is heartbroken. Its very standard.

Although Dlsite tagged it Netorase, its written more like standard NTR.
That said, I enjoyed it a lot for being soft NTR with netorase themes.

Kudoko

Apr 13, 2023
I would suggest putting story related things under spoiler for those who haven't played said games

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
Awesome, thanks you!
In addition to this for the titles you were asking, Anri is smilar to Miina it has no NTR too so feel free to try out. Anri has way more candidates to play with instead of just 1 guy scene.

My beloved childhood friend though.... if MC doesn't get into relationship with her there's a "bad ending" but then again, how is it NTR when she is not even your girlfriend. I'm not gonna start the debate of whether a childhood friend that MC has crush on having sex with other guys considered as ntrs or not. Anyway the game starts with MC walking into the room where she is having fun with a fuck buddy, so you can decide to try it out whether if it's up to your taste. To some it's short and sweet but to some it's the completely opposite so... it's really up to what you are looking for really. :HideThePain:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote