Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Definitely worth it for me (mom and sister sharing) + a couple more scenes with the sazmod. Not for people who arent into incest stuff I guess. I think with the mod its gets really easy to tell which options to choose for NTS havent played in a long time I just revisit from my save from where it ended, dont remember having any problem with figuring out nts path or whatever.
But for to share the mom and sisters, you have to follow the corruption path (high corr. + high relat.) or the NTR path (high corr. + low relat.)?

Naohitokun

Sep 22, 2021
But for to share the mom and sisters, you have to follow the corruption path (high corr. + high relat.) or the NTR path (high corr. + low relat.)?
It doesnt lock you into any path, you can just choose whichever scene you would like to see. Atleast thats how I remember it.

Reactions: Claudio83

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
Netorare Sankaku Kankei ~Hatsukoi no Osananajimi ga Sefure ni Sareta~

Its about a group of trio best friends. The girl is a sexfriend with the other guy behind MC's back, so it kinda starts as a netorare? The MC catches the two of them in the act but joins in later for threesome. Eventually the MC confesses to the girl that he is in love with her all this time and turns out the feeling is actually mutual. Both of them become a couple but the girl is still sex friend with the other guy with mc's consent.

Its kinda netorase-ish I guess? Its only for a little bit just before the end of the game and we dont even get to see it. In the last scene, the girl visits the MC immedieatly after she banged the other guy and the MC finds it hot. He is aroused by her being a yariman and enjoys listening to her past experiences.

The game is a nukige and there are only two options, each leads to good or bad ending.

I've searched the site and I can't find this posted anywhere. Does anyone have a link?

Reactions: KasuganoSakura

traversal

Oct 7, 2017
I've searched the site and I can't find this posted anywhere. Does anyone have a link?
You can get it from H-Suki, but I personally found the title to be somewhat mediocre from what I can remember playing years ago. Good nukige premise, but the ero execution is not on point.

The game really shouldn't have bothered with a story branch since the bad ending (choice near the end) is so stupidly over-dramatic, dumb, and unnecessary.

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
You can get it from H-Suki, but I personally found the title to be somewhat mediocre from what I can remember playing years ago. Good nukige premise, but the ero execution is not on point.

The game really shouldn't have bothered with a story branch since the bad ending (choice near the end) is so stupidly over-dramatic, dumb, and unnecessary.
Ah. Gotcha. I'll take your word for it, then. Thanks for the heads up. I've got like 50 games on my to-play list anyway :ROFLMAO:

onetwo92

Jul 18, 2021
I played "A Couple's Duet of love and lust" again after a long time, i'm rather pleased with the dev improvement in the render and animation department, he is very good at making netorase scenes, if you didn't play it yet or missed updates you should try it.
Couldn't agree more! My top 2 favorite games on f95.

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
I've seen recommendations that "My Wife Who Gasps When Embraced by Me, Weaves a Tale of Being Embraced by Another Man" by ANIM.teamMM is "top tier" NTRS -- are there others by the same team that also carry strong recommendations? I just see the one by them referenced multiple times.

Orthenos

Aug 1, 2017
I've seen recommendations that "My Wife Who Gasps When Embraced by Me, Weaves a Tale of Being Embraced by Another Man" by ANIM.teamMM is "top tier" NTRS -- are there others by the same team that also carry strong recommendations? I just see the one by them referenced multiple times.
I think most of their works are pure NTR, or tend to lean towards it. That's the only pure NTRS work from them I've played.

SteelAstra

Oct 26, 2020
Ore no Kanojo wa Taninbou ga Ki ni Naru You Desu, is the only other one I can think of, but it's mostly swinging with NTR bait here and there. But there is also a small "netorase" sub route where you can allow your friend to take your girlfriend's virginity "So that your first time together isn't painful" while his girlfriend sucks you off, afterward you can make a choice to proceed as normal with the swinging route or say your not ready again which leads to the same scene with text variations. You get the same split choice afterward. If you choose to put it off again, she figures out you have an netorase fetish, bans you from having sex with your friends gf, bans you from having sex with her until marriage, and becomes sex friends with your friend. There are only 2 scenes afterward with small scene spliced together from the main game where you watch them have sex in a hotel and then a scene where you watch from the closet.

This is the only other ANIM.teamMM game tagged with netorase on VNDB and it's pretty much just NTR. So yeah, there's really not much.

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
I think most of their works are pure NTR, or tend to lean towards it. That's the only pure NTRS work from them I've played.
Ore no Kanojo wa Taninbou ga Ki ni Naru You Desu, is the only other one I can think of, but it's mostly swinging with NTR bait here and there. But there is also a small "netorase" sub route where you can allow your friend to take your girlfriend's virginity "So that your first time together isn't painful" while his girlfriend sucks you off, afterward you can make a choice to proceed as normal with the swinging route or say your not ready again which leads to the same scene with text variations. You get the same split choice afterward. If you choose to put it off again, she figures out you have an netorase fetish, bans you from having sex with your friends gf, bans you from having sex with her until marriage, and becomes sex friends with your friend. There are only 2 scenes afterward with small scene spliced together from the main game where you watch them have sex in a hotel and then a scene where you watch from the closet.

This is the only other ANIM.teamMM game tagged with netorase on VNDB and it's pretty much just NTR. So yeah, there's really not much.
Thank you both for the information! So, more specifically, she susses out the MC has a severely-submissive-oriented-and-cuckoldry-focused netorase fetish. I saw someone was working on a translation of the game, and the swinging path sounded cool at least.

gottesurteil

Oct 5, 2022
Thank you both for the information! So, more specifically, she susses out the MC has a severely-submissive-oriented-and-cuckoldry-focused netorase fetish. I saw someone was working on a translation of the game, and the swinging path sounded cool at least.
There are some good reviews on the VNDB page, with spoiler hidden slight summaries of the various endings. According to the reviews, it's very much a swinging game, with the 'NTR route' being a sub-route at best (and it's very much a cuck route rather than NTS, though it still has a 'happy ending'). AKA any one really into NTR won't like it. I've honestly had that wishlisted for ages, and have been hoping for an English TL.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote