Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
There are some good reviews on the VNDB page, with spoiler hidden slight summaries of the various endings. According to the reviews, it's very much a swinging game, with the 'NTR route' being a sub-route at best (and it's very much a cuck route rather than NTS, though it still has a 'happy ending'). AKA any one really into NTR won't like it. I've honestly had that wishlisted for ages, and have been hoping for an English TL.
Yeah the super-submissive-cuck "I'm fucking everyone else BUT my boyfriend/husband" or raw dog for everyone else but MC doesn't hit the tone of "netorase" that is in my mind -- like how is the relationship a deep one that's built on love and trust if that's the case? I definitely want to play the swinging routes though, hopefully it'll get translated soon. Thanks for the info!

sanmakko

Jun 13, 2022
Which Atelier Sakura games are worth playing? I played the first Marina, Rida, Arni, Miina, and Ria.
i played Gyarukano and Gyaruzuma Sex were good

not to double post ill add this here:
id like if the original post would say if the game was 2d or 3d along with a screenshot or something. i personally dont like the 3d things at all so its annoying having to go through every link :p

Sparky007

Nov 28, 2021
So I'm searching for a netorase thread I previously stumbled a long time ago ... where it listed netorase phone text stories on Tumblr..if anyone could help me find it ,it would be a great help thanks

Last edited:

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
i played Gyarukano and Gyaruzuma Sex were good

not to double post ill add this here:
id like if the original post would say if the game was 2d or 3d along with a screenshot or something. i personally dont like the 3d things at all so its annoying having to go through every link :p
Hentai_Kishi has a more-recently-updated list (June 2024) which can be found here! This thread basically runs parallel with that thread, and the other thread does differentiate on artstyles. The OP of this thread hasn't even been seen on this site in two years, so I wouldn't hold my breath on this list being updated.

traversal

Oct 7, 2017
has recently gotten an . This is a GOD TIER simulation game with NTR and netorase routes.

In terms of nukige titles I have it at #1 tied with Elf's Gatenkei (another excellent game but definitely not for this thread).

If anyone has never played it, I strongly recommend you to do so. Shame it couldn't get a proper translation, but alas.

Jan 7, 2021
has recently gotten an . This is a GOD TIER simulation game with NTR and netorase routes.

In terms of nukige titles I have it at #1 tied with Elf's Gatenkei (another excellent game but definitely not for this thread).

If anyone has never played it, I strongly recommend you to do so. Shame it couldn't get a proper translation, but alas.
Been hearing this game for awhile, how good is it? in term of netorase?

kiziero

May 18, 2023

can someone provide a link for the raw game?

Reactions: KasuganoSakura

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Is there an non hentai list?

I'm after Daz rendered only stuff depicting adults.
Not into the whole Asian school vibe.
Not kink shaming or anything. Just does zero for me.
Hug me brother.
Really I don’t find erotic the the Asian ntr stories.
Probably ‘cause their kinks are different from ours.

Reactions: BlenderGuy

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Hug me brother.
Really I don’t find erotic the the Asian ntr stories.
Probably ‘cause their kinks are different from ours.
Yea, I only got into this stuff just over a year ago. It was "Another Man's Wife" which really interested me, and "watching my wife".

Only came on here to find Panam Palmer pics and ended up getting into a new genre of adult entertainment.
Then started learning Daz, Blender and Ren'py. Hope to one day make my own stuff.

Reactions: atrebor68

Bluesent

Jul 23, 2020
Yea, I only got into this stuff just over a year ago. It was "Another Man's Wife" which really interested me, and "watching my wife".

Only came on here to find Panam Palmer pics and ended up getting into a new genre of adult entertainment.
Then started learning Daz, Blender and Ren'py. Hope to one day make my own stuff.
reading the name Panam Palmer just sent my mind SPIRALLING back to her first scene in the game when she is bent over repairing the car... and now im considering reinstalling cyberpunk, so thanks for that...

• Haha
Reactions: BlenderGuy
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote