Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
The only thing that stuck out to me in your comment was the word "cheating" -- these kind of games are about women stepping out at the wishes/desires/consent of the MC/male love interest, so it's not considered "cheating" as he wants it, too, and oftentimes more than she does (at the beginning or throughout the game, there's plenty of variety).
Yeah, I realized after posting that that this thread is catered more towards swinging and consent than infidelity. It still applies though, the female perspective is more fun than the male one in either scenario, swinging or cheating. I like to be in her head when she starts to really get into it, especially if she's enjoying it more than him.

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
I've always stayed away from these two because of comments and reviews stating there's unavoidable NTR. Was that your experience?
Dimajio is a pretty good dev doing consistence updates for his games, feel free to try out his completed games and no there aren't unavoidable ntr.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Dimajio is a pretty good dev doing consistence updates for his games, feel free to try out his completed games and no there aren't unavoidable ntr.
Dimajio makes very exciting NTS games (the last one is Exploring the Big Apple) with a great build up to the NTS scenes, his only problem in my opinion is that in his last games there is no multiple partners with whom cucking the MC but only one "lucky" man, and it's disappointing for me... the variety have to be a must for a hotwife, including DP, orgies and gangbangs

Pambamlam

Oct 19, 2021
Hey guys, so did the Netorase path in Let the Nightshine in improve? I remember playing last year, but the gf cheating, despite choosing the nts route, turned me off, I also remember the dev saying he would fix some things, that would help separate the routes better. Did that happen?

Reactions: rgnar62

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Hey guys, so did the Netorase path in Let the Nightshine in improve? I remember playing last year, but the gf cheating, despite choosing the nts route, turned me off, I also remember the dev saying he would fix some things, that would help separate the routes better. Did that happen?
No, not really.

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
Speaking of which it's been quite a while since that game has an update.
As for the route you asking for, if you chose the options for Ari to stay loyal then yea it's all teasing and no keeping things anymore. But just like our earlier discussion with ORS, this sharing route was built on top of cheating and cuckoldry accompanied with light humiliation because MC likes it. Based on the reception it's pretty decent if it hits your kink but ima bet that ain't your thing if it turned you off earlier. :LOL:

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote