Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SummerCar

Jan 5, 2020
Yeah, I've been pining for her since high school and we randomly met again and realized that we shared the same feelings guess we were 15 years late lol. But really happy we are in a relationship now. It's for the better since if we dated way back we could have fallen out eventually. At least now I could potentially put a ring on it after a few years now that I'm in my late 20s. It's way too early since we only started dating for a few months and I might still be on that honeymoon phase but I could already see her being my wife. Haha

It's fine I don't mind sharing some IRL stuff here. But the story might be pretty long, so I'm adding it as a spoiler.

EDIT: I got carried away and it got REALLY Long lmao. This might as well be a literotica story haha.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
>Gets all the girls' attentions
>Has a 10/10 yandere girlfriend
>Hot netorase experience
>At the end, ends up with highschool crush

Are we sure zetsupetsu isn't an anime protagonist?

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
>Gets all the girls' attentions
>Has a 10/10 yandere girlfriend
>Hot netorase experience
>At the end, ends up with highschool crush

Are we sure zetsupetsu isn't an anime protagonist?
Haha it does sound very anime when you put it that way. But honestly I never really thought of it that way and it doesn't sound as interesting when irl. I might have romanticized some of the parts with the way I wrote it. I definitely didn't get all the girls attention it just seemed that way coz I only mentioned the girls relevant enough in the story since my ex likes to fight with those who show a hint of liking me. But man, I do miss my college years. After that nothing really eventful happened its all work work work.

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
After that nothing really eventful happened its all work work work.
That's unfortunately true. "Real" friendships with fun times somehow pause after college and restart around 40 (if you have not done disservice to yourself). the in between times is filled with opportunistic behavior and rat race.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Just a small proposition for the author of the thread, can you please add a last update date on the beginning of the thread so we could check if there is any change/addition to the list after some times, thanks.

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
I played a little of Drama in the office and to be honest the game is a little bit of a mess. It's a game tagged swinging and it has indeed swinging/sharing but you don't get super close to any girl before the sharing/swinging and in my personal opinion, it shares a problem with "My Future Wife", which is that I can't ever seem to be able to step into the route I want when I play blind, you always have to choose some very specific things or else you get an unrelated bad ending or you end up not doing anything and it takes away from the experience having to look into a guide instead of everything being intuitive.

It would be better to do separate scenes that don't rely on each other that much and activate them only when a condition is met(such as points with a certain character or scene flags), this way the player wouldn't be that locked up on certain progressions. It's not a complete disaster of a game but still, there are some bothersome development choices and the MC basically just maintains his distance and pushes girls into other guys without letting the player bond with them first. This isn't a review by the way, just a little rant.

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
I played a little of Drama in the office and to be honest the game is a little bit of a mess. It's a game tagged swinging and it has indeed swinging/sharing but you don't get super close to any girl before the sharing/swinging and in my personal opinion, it shares a problem with "My Future Wife", which is that I can't ever seem to be able to step into the route I want when I play blind, you always have to choose some very specific things or else you get an unrelated bad ending or you end up not doing anything and it takes away from the experience having to look into a guide instead of everything being intuitive.

It would be better to do separate scenes that don't rely on each other that much and activate them only when a condition is met(such as points with a certain character or scene flags), this way the player wouldn't be that locked up on certain progressions. It's not a complete disaster of a game but still, there are some bothersome development choices and the MC basically just maintains his distance and pushes girls into other guys without letting the player bond with them first. This isn't a review by the way, just a little rant.
I hear you. I share your distaste for unnatural behavior and "force managed" flow with overlapping paths. Thanks for your post. I did not waste my time on this one.

Reactions: Hentai_Kishi

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Seems the game shares more with My Future Wife, and I'm not talking bout sharing fetish.

SummerCar

Jan 5, 2020

There was a bit of discussion on the Drama in the Office page about how all the games are by the same person but it seems like it got nuked. All "4 of the devs" have the same writing style, very similar stories, and the same models.

And I quickly skipped through Drama in the Office and it has the same problem as all of the other games. A story that makes no sense and is hard to follow, and the "sharing/swinging" route in Drama in the Office is basically an NTR route where you watch other people fuck whoever you're interested in before you even have a relationship with them.

Jul 27, 2019
Appreciate the comments guys didn't really intended it to sound hot but got carried away lmao.

Anyway, has anyone else played the new Atelier Sakura Netorase game?

Was a huge letdown tbh. The game quality seemed to have massively dropped. Not much content, and even the game art and sprites only consist of the wife and nobody else.

Couldn't believe this is from the same developers with how barebones it was.
Yeah same, but they could be producing one in may also so we can see how that goes, I only say maybe because they're working with the artist kanna who seems to mostly like lighter hearted/netorase works if you look at their record on vndb. So yeah, still though henry was a bit disappointing just hoping capu's translation makes it better since textractor bugs out on me a lot on that game for whatever reason.

Reactions: hhhhy and cdvz23

soraex

Jun 8, 2017
That's unfortunately true. "Real" friendships with fun times somehow pause after college and restart around 40 (if you have not done disservice to yourself). the in between times is filled with opportunistic behavior and rat race.
Your lucky enougth to have fun times and girl friends, in my college (in france, in a video game dev college) there is almost NO girls and due to past issue i do not have and girl friend, i think life in college in usa and france are really different

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Your lucky enougth to have fun times and girl friends, in my college (in france, in a video game dev college) there is almost NO girls and due to past issue i do not have and girl friend, i think life in college in usa and france are really different
I don't live in the US either. I think it has more to do with that your college barely has any girls so male/female interaction are not as common. I studied IT in a Christian school but its mainly co-ed, so a lot of interactions between the opposite sex so hanging out with each other is pretty common. I'm sure France have their own fair share of college and universities that have lots of partying and alcohol especially in more modern co-ed schools since France is alot more westernized than my country even. So you probably just got unlucky with the college you attended i guess?

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Does anyone know any animated hentai titles that actually have Netorase? The few ones I've seen are all NTR and there isn't a filter for Netorase so its hard to find them.
Off the top of my head, there's

Asai Nikki
Netoraserare (2 episodes)
Hot Spring Circle Wife
Wife Swap Diaries.

Haven't looked for new ones in a while, but there might be some recent releases with Netorase now.

soraex

Jun 8, 2017
I don't live in the US either. I think it has more to do with that your college barely has any girls so male/female interaction are not as common. I studied IT in a Christian school but its mainly co-ed, so a lot of interactions between the opposite sex so hanging out with each other is pretty common. I'm sure France have their own fair share of college and universities that have lots of partying and alcohol especially in more modern co-ed schools since France is alot more westernized than my country even. So you probably just got unlucky with the college you attended i guess?
Yeah i think you re right, when it come to girls, im ALWAYS unlucky

soraex

Jun 8, 2017
Off the top of my head, there's

Asai Nikki
Netoraserare (2 episodes)
Hot Spring Circle Wife
Wife Swap Diaries.

Haven't looked for new ones in a while, but there might be some recent releases with Netorase now.
The Netorase anime is kind of disappointing, the manga is A LOT MORE BETTER, i think it's that give me the ntr fetish

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Just so people know a new Anim.MM game has been released Rin to Shita Tsuma wa, Hitoshirezu Midarazuma e to Ochite

It seems that there is a netorase section on the game, from what I gathered though the netorase isn't something that everyone agreed to but rather something that happened because the girl from the route is a cheater and MC just happens to like it. I didn't play it until the end because it chokes on my computer for some reason but maybe it's worth knowing what that's about.

soraex

Jun 8, 2017
Just so people know a new Anim.MM game has been released Rin to Shita Tsuma wa, Hitoshirezu Midarazuma e to Ochite

It seems that there is a netorase section on the game, from what I gathered though the netorase isn't something that everyone agreed to but rather something that happened because the girl from the route is a cheater and MC just happens to like it. I didn't play it until the end because it chokes on my computer for some reason but maybe it's worth knowing what that's about.
Isn't the MTL a real turn off?

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Isn't the MTL a real turn off?
It kinda is honestly and what's worse, people in the thread have been reporting actual problems with the game itself, real functional problems. But if it has some form of netorase it's nice to let people know since there are those who like different flavors of it.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote