Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
Man, sometimes I think I'm weird and alone with my fetish. This New game "think twice" is a fucking perfect scenario for one 'innocent' wife turns into a hotwife. But instead of that, The Dev says: fuck off, she will act behind your back.

Most NTR have an ideal scenario and poor story. These games are overloaded of cliches, like sociopath hotwives who is fully corrupted; SIMP and insecure husband who knows or have doubts about his wife fidelity, but don't make ANYTHING . This is not funny, too much corrupted to me.

Most ntrs have a good story, but weak scenario/creativity. Sometimes I hope more adventures, like different couples in swinging lifestyle, one is a hotwifing/cuck, but other is a cuckqueaning couple. Mix different people with different roles. Imagine pool parties with open minded couples (drinkssss topless) or... vacances in a swing resort. And obsviously: Guys who fuck wifes with husbands encouragement.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Man, sometimes I think I'm weird and alone with my fetish. This New game "think twice" is a fucking perfect scenario for one 'innocent' wife turns into a hotwife. But instead of that, The Dev says: fuck off, she will act behind your back.

Most NTR have an ideal scenario and poor story. These games are overloaded of cliches, like sociopath hotwives who is fully corrupted; SIMP and insecure husband who knows or have doubts about his wife fidelity, but don't make ANYTHING . This is not funny, too much corrupted to me.

Most ntrs have a good story, but weak scenario/creativity. Sometimes I hope more adventures, like different couples in swinging lifestyle, one is a hotwifing/cuck, but other is a cuckqueaning couple. Mix different people with different roles. Imagine pool parties with open minded couples (drinkssss topless) or... vacances in a swing resort. And obsviously: Guys who fuck wifes with husbands encouragement.
Yeah, you have right, the game A Life Worth Living have different couples (MC's and the neighborood) and it's very promising, in this month there will be an update and i believe that soon the various couples will have fun each other!
MC's wife is very sexy and a simple woman, not a bimbo or something similar… so take a look at this game!

Reactions: rgnar62 and matthww

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
this artist make some interesting netorase too: ( Mulduck; Muldeok; 멀덕 )

Sadly he has some non-english comics out there
What is up with Korean Manhwa and their Swinging storylines.

I swear this is like the 4th Manhwa I've read that started with swinging then the rich guy sets up a massive elaborate scheme where he hires everybody everwhere to corrupt the girl and steal away from MC.

It's always the rich guy who somehow has connections everywhere.

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020

I swear this is like the 4th Manhwa I've read that started with swinging then the rich guy sets up a massive elaborate scheme where he hires everybody everwhere to corrupt the girl and steal away from MC.

it says version 2 !
btw rich guy finally failed !

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018

Korean artists certainly seem to have a tendency of being over-dramatic, it's not all bad except when it is. I have read several k-manga that are very good but they mostly have atrocious endings too.

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
anybody knows any jav netorase involving massage? Im trying to find where the wife actually knows the husband is watching not hiding behind a mirror.

Reactions: SolaDiRyuvia

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
anybody knows any jav netorase involving massage? Im trying to find where the wife actually knows the husband is watching not hiding behind a mirror.
Japanese often use "cuckold" as to simply mean "cheating" in JAVs so you may need to spend a little more time searching for things, however, NSPS is a code that often makes "aware cuckold" type of videos from what I have seen. If I'm not mistaken there was even a blog where some movies were english-subbed. Take a look, you will probably find a massage one.

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
Japanese often use "cuckold" as to simply mean "cheating" in JAVs so you may need to spend a little more time searching for things, however, NSPS is a code that often makes "aware cuckold" type of videos from what I have seen. If I'm not mistaken there was even a blog where some movies were english-subbed. Take a look, you will probably find a massage one.
thanks man

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Speaking of JAV I've been trying to find a download for Yua Mikami's Netoraserare Live-Action adaptation for ages now (
LPNT 002, 003 and 004). For some reason they have gone obscure and no one has a ripped downloadable copy of any of them. And this is YUA MIKAMI we are talking about not some random AV actress. Arguably the most popular AV actress of all time, with many websites that have a dedicated archive of all her vids and none even have them. The few that have all have dead hosts/links. Unfortunate. Would have loved to see one of my favorite Netorase mangas come to life.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
You guys know if Jessica O´Neill Hard News has sharing content? Or it is just cheating?
I once looked at a walkthrough and it seems that Jessica can share her boyfriend/fiance or husband with another gal. (Sorry, I haven't played JOHN in years so forget what Jessica's relationship with Conner was.) Otherwise yeah, it's basically if Jessica sluts around or remains faithful iirc.

Edit: Here, I found a detailed walkthrough up to the current version that tells you what scenes are in the game. Since the MC is Jessica and the game revolves around her perspective, it's a game more about whether she cheats or not in her journalist endeavors as you can see in the file, but take a gander for yourself, Ricardo100. Cheers!

Last edited:

Ricardo100

Sep 12, 2018
I once looked at a walkthrough and it seems that Jessica can share her boyfriend/fiance or husband with another gal. (Sorry, I haven't played JOHN in years so forget what Jessica's relationship with Conner was.) Otherwise yeah, it's basically if Jessica sluts around or remains faithful iirc.
Thank you. So Conner, who is her boyfriend, does not share her right?

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
Speaking of JAV I've been trying to find a download for Yua Mikami's Netoraserare Live-Action adaptation for ages now (
LPNT 002, 003 and 004). For some reason they have gone obscure and no one has a ripped downloadable copy of any of them. And this is YUA MIKAMI we are talking about not some random AV actress. Arguably the most popular AV actress of all time, with many websites that have a dedicated archive of all her vids and none even have them. The few that have all have dead hosts/links. Unfortunate. Would have loved to see one of my favorite Netorase mangas come to life.

my favourite manga too, i didn't know it's have a live-action

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote