Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
It's all a matter of preference. While we all love netorase here, I'm sure all of us here have specific scenarios in mind on how its going to play out. So each of us has different kinks and circumstances around it.

I for one have my favorite Netorase if its a dominant male MC calling the shots. Never really liked the MC humiliation aspect most stories have. My ultimate scenario would be if MC treats the wife like an object, and he gets to choose who the wife sleeps with, and the wife have no say at all in the matter and is reluctant, but she does it anyway because she wants to pleasure MC. She doesn't even necessarily have to enjoy the sex and she could be raped. As long as its MC's bidding. I don't like scenes where MC sets her up to be raped but the wife is unaware of it. Defeats the purpose for me. Want the wife to be aware she is doing it for the sole purpose of MC.

This type of netorase is rare to find.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 18, 2021
Since we talking about ideal scenarios, my favorite ones are when the wife is actually unaware of it while the guy sets it up for her.

Blindfolded scenes are great too, but I like the ones where the wife gets passed out or drunk and the guy lets others have their way with her.

Anyone who could share similar stories would be great!

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Since we talking about ideal scenarios, my favorite ones are when the wife is actually unaware of it while the guy sets it up for her.

Blindfolded scenes are great too, but I like the ones where the wife gets passed out or drunk and the guy lets others have their way with her.

If you don't mind reading literotica stories, my absolute favorite sleep-sex-based Netorase story is . The story is very well written and it's around 8 chapters. It's exactly how you describe it. The boyfriend drugs his girlfriend to make her pass out and then plans it out so other guys get tempted to take advantage of her.

AABANOGUN

Mar 22, 2020
Speaking of written stuff does anyone have recommendations for this, or maybe a list like this has already been made so I can just look on there. I know this is more of a games site but honestly, I've been looking everywhere for more. I would prefer longer stories even if the Netorase is lacking, also I would preferably like a more dominate MC and male but honestly don't care in the end as long as it's good. I don't really like humiliation so I hope you can maybe exclude that. Thanks before hand

Reactions: Fiz1247

Quinnzoel

Nov 12, 2017
If you don't mind reading literotica stories, my absolute favorite sleep-sex-based Netorase story is . The story is very well written and it's around 8 chapters. It's exactly how you describe it. The boyfriend drugs his girlfriend to make her pass out and then plans it out so other guys get tempted to take advantage of her.
sadly there's no update in years

nidezrel

Jul 18, 2020
In terms of ideal netorase, nothing has come close to the main route of Bokudaka for me. The full above board approach, the absence of humiliation play and respectful bull, her physique and shy personality, the boiled frog approach where she starts out fully reluctant and very slowly opens up more and more to it. It's a bullseye for me.

The first time she accepts to have sex with Dojima is so satisfying. It's probably my favorite scene of any netorase game yet. I keep going back to it. The first time she lets him bust inside is my maybe my #2, held back by the less good CG. And there's a bunch of others in the lead up that are also great. I love that she only accepts things because of her love for her husband, and I love the internal conflict of the pleasure she feels because of it. Speaking of, her having her own POV route where we hear voiced internal thoughts is amazing. I wish everyone would copy it.

I could do without the other two routes, and with more husband watching scenes, and more solid art (the perspective is all fucked in a bunch of CGs), but it's otherwise excellent.

I just want someone to make another game with these ingredients and good art.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
In terms of ideal netorase, nothing has come close to the main route of Bokudaka for me. The full above board approach, the absence of humiliation play and respectful bull, her physique and shy personality, the boiled frog approach where she starts out fully reluctant and very slowly opens up more and more to it. It's a bullseye for me.

The first time she accepts to have sex with Dojima is so satisfying. It's probably my favorite scene of any netorase game yet. I keep going back to it. The first time she lets him bust inside is my maybe my #2, held back by the less good CG. And there's a bunch of others in the lead up that are also great. I love that she only accepts things because of her love for her husband, and I love the internal conflict of the pleasure she feels because of it. Speaking of, her having her own POV route where we hear voiced internal thoughts is amazing. I wish everyone would copy it.

I could do without the other two routes, and with more husband watching scenes, and more solid art (the perspective is all fucked in a bunch of CGs), but it's otherwise excellent.

Agreed. Which is why I'm really keen on having a proper english version of this game because I think its peak Netorase. I hope my upcoming translation does it justice.

Sep 18, 2021
That story was hot! Especially the later parts. Do you know any others like this?

matthww

Apr 3, 2020

I like when the guy watch or stay with secondary roles during a "threesome" or foursome, i'm talking about pussy clean, kisses, sloopy seconds (reclaim), etc. It's an ideal scenario to one unexperienced swing couple experience one cuckolding situation and the perfect scenario to one healthy cuck couple.

good example:

but if i could change anything in this cartoon, the wife would become less whore than she is. I'm inside what cuck community calls ''stag'', the opposite of a sissy. I'm the boss. I would encourage her to make sex with other and if she prefers him during the threesome, I will accept my insecurity and enjoy it. This part is more complex to demonstrate because I never see nothing similar to my feelings on internet, So I'll make a metaphor:

Imagine a relationship as a tug of war. I know, passion is the best feeling in our lives. but, yep, men and women are both selfish and ever wants more, at some point it becomes a zero-sum game in cuck relationships. What's an ideal life to the average guy: easy access to sex, more is better. But what the average woman think: She is special and she needs the BEST guy. More is not better. So, cuck couples play with fire. Even a Stag, a guy who keep self-confidant enough to be the boss, lose mate value to his girl. What I need to do to keep her? childens helps a lot; be professionally successful; be very reliable; be a handsome guy; money; attract other girls.

But is this cost valid or is better to me give a restart? You know? A stag wants to keep less dependency and keep his hotwife depedent on him. He's very smart, self-confidant, the boss and nothing submissive. Only during sex. Obviously, I'm talking about complex things. It's not like I'm asking for these contents for now, but it's a GREAT perspective to understand cuckolding at the cuck point of view. At one pole are stags and vixens, on the other are cuckoldress and sissys. Couples are distributed in some positions inside that spectrum.

Last edited:
Reactions: rgnar62

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020

Yeah bokudaka is also my favorite netorase game. My most favorite scene is the train one it was so hot for me because the husband is helping cover up his wife getting fucked in public. (The hotspring scenes would have great if the husband was with them and not just waiting at home like if they were inside the hotspring and the husband was in front of them and wife is bouncing on the other dude but the husband couldnt see if the wife has been penetrated or not because there sitting inside the hotspring and he could only see the upper body of the wife with her tits bouncing up and down another dudes lap that would have been very hot.)

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
Yeah bokudaka is also my favorite netorase game. My most favorite scene is the train one it was so hot for me because the husband is helping cover up his wife getting fucked in public. (The hotspring scenes would have great if the husband was with them and not just waiting at home like if they were inside the hotspring and the husband was in front of them and wife is bouncing on the other dude but the husband couldnt see if the wife has been penetrated or not because there sitting inside the hotspring and he could only see the upper body of the wife with her tits bouncing up and down another dudes lap that would have been very hot.)
Can someone send me a link concerning this game? I can't find it...

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Can someone send me a link concerning this game? I can't find it...
The game isn't on this site, at least not translated. You can find it in sites such as Sukebei Nyaa, Ryuugames or other raw japanese games downloading sites. You can also of course just buy it. There is this thread where Zetsu is already making an english translation and if I may hazard a guess it will be releasing shortly since it's now on the playtesting phase.

Reactions: rgnar62

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
have you guys seen 348NTR JAV vids, seems to be NTRS but I'm not sure because I don't know japanese

MrBlue42

Nov 7, 2017
My taste is NTS is rather unusual apparently since most games on the list don't do anything for me. The corrupted loving girlfriend Ann route in Long Story Short however really worked for me. Especially the last scene (audition training with Chris) was damn near perfect. I highly recommend checking that out. Anyone else loved that and have some suggestions what else I could try?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote